Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 531 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 581 631 1031 1531 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16879

    Plsss

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    Hey man, I'd appreciate the info. Feel free to pm me.

  2. #16878

    Visiting

    Hi guys I'll be in Avon for 2 weeks on a work trip and I was looking for some recommendations. I'm looking for a nice set of big tits, greek lover, squirter or lactation. Hoping I can cross off some things on my list. Also is doublelist active? Might try some posts there. If your ever in Cleveland let me know and I can help you out. Thanks.

  3. #16877

    MiscGuy

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    I'll take the number as well please.

  4. #16876

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    I'm in Muncie and would appreciate her number also.

  5. #16875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you pervs are killing me! Haha! I passed on her contact info to a bunch of you seniors yesterday and she has already met some. I have 12 new requests this morning. You all are going to wear this poor girl out. I repeat. I am not a pimp. But sharing the info is why we're here, I think. I keep getting all these questions about her. But if you have her number. Come on now. Make a little effort on your own! LOL. She asked me to share these pics. So here you go.
    Inbox is full, I would take that number.

  6. #16874

    My thoughts exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    Dang. That's a deal breaker for me. Anyone else was asked a photo to be sent too?
    Curious as well.

  7. #16873

    Not necessarily true.

    When that was posted yesterday, one of you told her about it. She asked me then to let everyone know that is not true. But I didn't want to mess with it as I didn't think it was worth the time. But apparently it is an issue for some of you.

    She did tell me that she asked for one but is not requiring one. So that is what I know.

    But why not ask her yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    Dang. That's a deal breaker for me. Anyone else was asked a photo to be sent too?

  8. #16872

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadT1977  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with this gem of Indianapolis. She was easy to contact and get together. Best feature was her little butt. Hey I am an ass man, don't judge. LOL Very pleasant to be around. Treat her right, gentlemen.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...b/375025013082
    We texted back and forth. Decided on time and place. Once I reached there, she stopped responding to my texts.

  9. #16871

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI she is requiring a photo be sent.
    Dang. That's a deal breaker for me. Anyone else was asked a photo to be sent too?

  10. #16870

    Very true

    All this years learning is wait and meet. There are tons of people trying to get attention. So play nice to good providers so they stay. Play safe boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest with you. Sounds like you should probably just move on from this one. Your patience will be tested for weeks, and you seem high strung to begin with. LOL.

    As for her intelligence, she's no dummy rest assured. I think she gets bombarded w texts from certain guys continually wich I doubt any of us could keep track of. Bottom line is if your not going to be super patient and complying when said window appears, your just spinning your wheels.

    I've yet to arrange a visit now that she knows me personally so that's a different story altogether. I guess I'll report back when or if I see her next.

    Got to keep a sense of humor with these ladies sometimes Sambo, otherwise you'll go mad.

  11. #16869
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    They are not selling pussy because they are smart.
    Maybe not, but damn. It shouldn't be this hard.

  12. #16868
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest with you. Sounds like you should probably just move on from this one. Your patience will be tested for weeks, and you seem high strung to begin with. LOL.

    As for her intelligence, she's no dummy rest assured. I think she gets bombarded w texts from certain guys continually wich I doubt any of us could keep track of. Bottom line is if your not going to be super patient and complying when said window appears, your just spinning your wheels.

    I've yet to arrange a visit now that she knows me personally so that's a different story altogether. I guess I'll report back when or if I see her next.

    Got to keep a sense of humor with these ladies sometimes Sambo, otherwise you'll go mad.
    Oh I do LOL.

    Just saying, it shouldn't take an hour to set up a 30 m date. I don't have all day here Ms Sevyn. Lets go.

  13. #16867

    Newbie

    I have done a pretty good job finding out abbreviations on everything. Except. What SA is. I know it's a website but I don't know which one. I'm looking for Anderson company! Sorry to bother but please message me! Thanks!

  14. #16866

    BigSambo.

    I'll be honest with you. Sounds like you should probably just move on from this one. Your patience will be tested for weeks, and you seem high strung to begin with. LOL.

    As for her intelligence, she's no dummy rest assured. I think she gets bombarded w texts from certain guys continually wich I doubt any of us could keep track of. Bottom line is if your not going to be super patient and complying when said window appears, your just spinning your wheels.

    I've yet to arrange a visit now that she knows me personally so that's a different story altogether. I guess I'll report back when or if I see her next.

    Got to keep a sense of humor with these ladies sometimes Sambo, otherwise you'll go mad.

  15. #16865
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've tried to set something up with this girl at least a dozen times, and every single time its the same thing. I even know where she stays so Ill literally be right there before I text.

    Send text saying I want HHR incall, ready now. Wait 15 minutes. Get response quoting donations and asking if I want to see her? Say yes HHR Incall, ready now. Wait 15 minutes. Get text saying sorry, you still want to see me?

    Me: is this ***** on drugs?

    Then I just move on. I don't have time for this shit LOL.

    I've heard a lot of good things, but damn she isn't very bright.
    They are not selling pussy because they are smart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape