Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2212
-
08-13-21 08:16 #982Administrator

Posts: 5263I guess you're wrong
And you won't have the integrity to apologize. I told you what to do, I even sent you a PM so you could respond but you still want to be a dick and take it to the forum.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
Not my fault if you don't know how adults resolve problems.
A2.
-
08-12-21 13:45 #981Senior Member

Posts: 834Justice
I know that admin will see this before it is posted. You penalized me a point just for appealing your reasons? What are you people. Commie dictators? I did it politely and used reasoning. So you might as well give me some more points. Because you have serious personal issues if you cannot even be asked questions.
-
08-12-21 09:31 #980Senior Member

Posts: 387OMFG, that is the most ridiculous crap I've ever seen; and she actually gets people dumb enough to put up with it? She doesn't even look good enough to warrant it. (If she were like a porn star or the hottest instagram model I may be less surprised, but still.).
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 07:50 #979Senior Member

Posts: 989$240 to eat her out? She should pay me for that!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 02:08 #978Senior Member

Posts: 452She has a garbage website considering how much she's asking for.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 01:53 #977Senior Member

Posts: 936Look at this Nonsense.
Granted this is from NYC, which is why I'm posting it here. But take a look at these options and pricing. If this is the direction of things to come, then we are in a lot of trouble.
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahofnyc
-
08-04-21 01:22 #976Troll

Posts: 452Help A Guy Out
Lookin' For Love.
Well, I spent a lifetime lookin' for a Boo.
Single bars and good time lovers were never true.
Playing a fools game, hoping to win.
And telling those sweet lies and losing again.
I was lookin' for love in all the wrong Massage Places.
Lookin' for love in too many MT Faces.
Searching their eyes.
Lookin' for traces of what I'm dreaming of.
Hoping to find a friend and a lover.
I'll bless the day I discover another heart.
Lookin' for love.
And I was alone then, no love in sight.
And I did everything I could to get me through the Streetwalkers Strolls at night.
Don't know where it started or where it might end.
I turned to a stranger just like a friend.
LMFAO!
-
07-25-21 20:45 #975Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Website host
Anyone recommend an overseas hosting server. Making a underground porn site and don't want a USA host. Never built a website before, so any tips appreciated.
-
07-25-21 12:48 #974Senior Member

Posts: 1631LOL true about the Pepe thing. Only the bottom of the barrel incels still use that.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 23:42 #973Senior Member

Posts: 936Reddit
It the past, I've read threads on there where the girls express frustration with foreign girls. These are mostly mid to higher end American girls and they don't like foreign workers coming to take their jobs LOL.
Just like how guys get shit on in this forum for over-tipping, these girls shit on each other for under-charging.
They do also put up with a whole bunch of bullshit and tons of idiots though, so they have my sympathies in that regard.
They HATE it when you write "Hey" or "What's Up?" They want you to write something along the lines of: "Hi XXXX, I'm XXXXX, 35 years old, White, average build. I'm looking to setup an appointment on Friday somewhere between 3 and 6 pm. " Ok but I'm not doing that. Only nerds write like that. I always say Hi or Hello and I always get a response. LOL.
Here's a couple of recent funny threads:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...such_juvenile/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...ng_daty_today/
-
07-24-21 16:06 #972Senior Member

Posts: 3480Not A Bad Guy.
That's what I tell hookers I see for the first time I see them.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
It was good enough to get invited to her family holiday parties.
-
07-24-21 12:19 #971Senior Member

Posts: 989I'm not a bad guy once you get to know me.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 11:59 #970Senior Member

Posts: 1445They even have their equivalent of white knights there who try to be positive and supportive of the johns' point of view. A couple even have some love stories to share. Most of the posts are dull but the good ones are really insightful. More mongers should check it out.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 11:38 #969Senior Member

Posts: 1631Same, I tend to back away from contributing here when I see that.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
I've paid small deposits in the past and never had it go south, but I don't typically see Listcrawler girls, either. It deposits became normalized I'd stick to seeing the same people I've seen for years or else just stop hobbying.The best part was reading the justification for requiring a deposit. They are working hard on trying to normalize it while we fight tooth and nail to stop it. I wonder what the norm will be in three years.
-
07-24-21 10:20 #968Senior Member

Posts: 1445Dark mirror
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
It's a fascinating read because it really is a mirror of this board in a lot of ways. The same things we complain about with them they complain about from the other direction with us. There are girls who have an almost pathological hatred of men there and I've encountered my share of posters here who I wouldn't be surprised ended up prostitute serial killers.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
The best part was reading the justification for requiring a deposit. They are working hard on trying to normalize it while we fight tooth and nail to stop it. I wonder what the norm will be in three years.












Reply With Quote





