Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15576

  2. #15575

    LadyCharlee

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Any personal intel on this one? Feel free to PM if you do not want to post here. She has my juices flowing.
    Maybe has been mentioned before, not sure.

    She will do RB GFE.

    Not sure if you'd even want to attempt BBFS.

    She's on clear pretty heavily. Her teeth as super busted and tore up (brown / jagged).

    Not my cup of anything.

    Also her reliability / timing is ridiculous-15 more minutes babe" x5.

  3. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia
    I texted her this:

    Hi beautiful available?

    She responded with: Blocked!

  4. #15573

    Natalia who?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia

  5. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mimosa and / or Jenna253 allows bb?
    Jenna253 is strictly covered everything.

  6. #15571

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.
    LOL. Nasty girl. Likes it rough and has a potty mouth to boot. My type of lady.

  7. #15570
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.

  8. #15569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mimosa and / or Jenna253 allows bb?
    Or any of the Asians on TNA?

  9. #15568
    She's on tna now, and I asked the dude who gave her the only review she has. And she's not even BBBJ friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan750  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this provider? If yes please let me know any info you're willing to share.

    Thanks.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/446578265042

  10. #15567
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #15566
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #15565
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Those guys at BPD Vice are scum. They will break the law in order to bust men.

    That includes getting free sex from these women that are "Victims. ".

    They illegally recorded without consent. Published the names of the arrested.

    Then all charges were dropped. Yet lives were ruined because those assholes illegally entrapped the men.

    I know of at least 4 providers that are fucking BPD Vice in order to get favors.
    Some version of this is definitely true. But again, people asking for names, it ain't going to happen. Do a bit of research on it and there are some fairly compromised providers that all work on the east side.

  13. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a dozen or so times in the past. CFS first two bb everything after that. Not a clock watcher but don't take advantage of that; pay her accordingly.

    Lately she is hit and miss about replying back and the one time I did get to see her she said no more bb due to someone giving her a curable gift last year. Figures it's not worth it anymore.

    Cue someone to say they just filled her up this morning x4 for 88 dollars with their huge cock.
    I've blown countless loads in her. Even her last trip was a bit hit or miss regarding "habits" as I reported here.

    Just saw her the other day on her trip up here. She's gained a decent bit of weight. Not whale status, but it ain't trending in the right direction.

    She made me bag it up even though she knows I'm sterile and clean. She gave some excuse about ovulating. So who knows. I went with the flow and told her unless it's back to normal, that'll be about it for us.

  14. #15563

    Jade in Edmonds

    Has anyone met this provider? If yes please let me know any info you're willing to share.

    Thanks.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/446578265042

  15. #15562

    This thread

    Dulce does though she might want her boyfriend to tag team with you. Never met Amy or the Florida Woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape