Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 887 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFrankenstein  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, adds that are very, forward or vulgar (ex. Get wet, fuc you, suck your di are completely fake. If they look to good to be true, I'll bet $100 they are.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...133&viewfull=1#post5480133.

    I take CashApp.

  2. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know? Usually around Seneca and Clemson its fake.

    https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...h/533512515992
    She's real. Reported on her last week.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...133&viewfull=1#post5480133.

    Be aware that she's BBW and cooch is not the freshest but is accommodating.

  3. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    XanMan when you use the search feature with her name it will bring up the most recent review for her which at the time of this reply isJuly /21. She has a few reviews posted for us as well.

  4. #6392

  5. #6391

    Obvious fake.

    In my experience, adds that are very, forward or vulgar (ex. Get wet, fuc you, suck your di are completely fake. If they look to good to be true, I'll bet $100 they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know? Usually around Seneca and Clemson its fake.

    https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...h/533512515992

  6. #6390

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd link is her updated photos. The 1st link looks like her older post from a year+ ago. She has always been a solid provider. Just treat her right and she will do the same.
    I appreciate a solid provider. She's been on my list for awhile based on previous reviews. Thanks for the info.

  7. #6389

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Damn you had me looking for it to. Wish I had not now LOL. Blahhhhhh. Lololol. I never tried to see her she is not my type but glad I have not.

    Stay safe.

    High.
    Same bro, same. Definitely wish I hadn't seen that.

  8. #6388

    Real or scammer?

    Anyone know? Usually around Seneca and Clemson its fake.

    https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...h/533512515992

  9. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Earlier report on the board said she is not attractive (term used was 'ugly as shit') and did not offer up all holes as her ad suggests. Put me off making the trip. The ugly bit. YMMV.
    I saw her a couple of years ago for a QV. She looked exactly like the pics. I didn't try all 3 holes but she delivered, I never went back.

  10. #6386

    Laurens Greer RedHeaded MILF

    Do any of your Gentlemen have a line of this cute little gal?

    Grey Court area, me thinks, but not sure. No handle to use the search engine with, at least that I can locate.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-head/39943843

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/863535854189

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-head/39943843
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V318TD.jpg‎  

  11. #6385

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic69  [View Original Post]
    I looked close at that beaver. Something don't look right. Looks like a blister or something on the lip. I would be afraid of that one.
    Damn you had me looking for it to. Wish I had not now LOL. Blahhhhhh. Lololol. I never tried to see her she is not my type but glad I have not.

    Stay safe.

    High.

  12. #6384
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Earlier report on the board said she is not attractive (term used was 'ugly as shit') and did not offer up all holes as her ad suggests. Put me off making the trip. The ugly bit. YMMV.
    I looked close at that beaver. Something don't look right. Looks like a blister or something on the lip. I would be afraid of that one.

  13. #6383

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd link is her updated photos. The 1st link looks like her older post from a year+ ago. She has always been a solid provider. Just treat her right and she will do the same.
    She looks better in that second post anyways. She was responsive to text briefly but then resumed afk on me after a few replies. May consider sometime though, especially prefer chicks w private residence hah.

  14. #6382

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Not so worried about weight as long as she carries it well.
    The 2nd link is her updated photos. The 1st link looks like her older post from a year+ ago. She has always been a solid provider. Just treat her right and she will do the same.

  15. #6381

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    I found reviews, is this her latest posts: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/078642805340 ? Her older pics / posts she looked different than that: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/835299313029 ?

    Can say neither of these girls are 119. About 145 lb would be my guess.
    Not so worried about weight as long as she carries it well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape