Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22559

    Serious Golden Pussy Syndrome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby159  [View Original Post]
    Can someone who saw this girl tell me how good that pussy feels?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/638797485230
    Go directly to the Woodshed Forum and read up on this one. She's demanding $250 for a QV, seriously. Oh and she's going to want something up front. That's where I draw the line. I'm sure there's all kinds of rules but hey, if some hobbyist is willing to fork out $250 for a quickie "something" or more than $350 for an hour trying to get in her panties, go for it. Would like to hear how that went. She says she is at Atlantic and Kernan.

    When I was communicating recently with her she was complaining about guys around here being too cheap, lowballing offers, and wanting to do too much for what they're paying (thats hilarious) and not follow her rules. Last week she was running off to Atlanta and threatened to not come back. Well, shes back! I guess the guys around Atlanta dont appreciate GPS either.

    Cant wait to hear how this turns out..

  2. #22558

    Jessica Bankz

    Haven't seen an ad from her in a while, so I don't have a link. She was in my rotation. Last visit will be the last time. She set an alarm that went off way to soon (shouldn't have even set one at all). Also, started to struggle with the smell towards the end. Not going to be a repeat again.

  3. #22557

    Redhead

    Can someone who saw this girl tell me how good that pussy feels?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/638797485230
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjazmjexyjq3ymy3zmfkogyyndqynzdjmzflnwzhoddmywzlnzg.jpg.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210811-203732_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #22556

    Usually There Is An Odor From Her Snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    I always opted for BJ. I like her tight pussy, but doing fingers check or not. This girl pussy smells like sewage. I always often just opted for BJ. I'm glad that you had better experience with her.
    I agree, her snatch usually has a very pungent odor. I assume it is not cleaned after all the BBFS, which is why I never finger her snatch and why I warn mongers to not taste her snatch unless they want to taste other mongers' swimmers! But, last night, there was no smell when I had her bent over. But then my nose was not down real close either.

  5. #22555
    Use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.

  6. #22554

    Warn people multiple times

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the reasons I shy away from AA providers. Her ad scream attitude for no dam reason.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/476643213421
    If you don't know how to take that attitude shid, don't set yourself up for a horrible experience. Personally I luv the ebony crowd, usually sexy as hell. Plus you can negotiate sometimes because they don't draw alot of traffic. If you can get one comfortable around you, that actually engage, not just hit doggie. It's a beautiful thing. Yet I personally wouldn't now. Only Coco is really reliable, and sexy to boot. Only negative everything covered. The new ones popping up will give you obnoxious attitude, not sass but very obnoxious attitude.For no reason whatsoever. Very annoying.

    Other than that hit the strip, and save yourself a headache.

    Also pro tip. Call them if they sound sweet, 10-4 it's a go. If they trying to sound like a dude, doing the most to sound ignorant hang up, and look elsewhere. Also if you text them, and they say "who dis" or "what you want" block them on the spot.

    Telling you 98% of them are hell of annoying, and constantly playing games. But that 2% though is worth it LOL.

  7. #22553

    Jessica?

    Anyone have anything on her? I'm coming back through soon. Didn't see anything via search function.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/849425459869

    Also, what happened to Payton J?

  8. #22552

    No odor?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Daisy, which was weird since I had not noticed her posting lately. Needed some coins and I obliged her. Looking at all the hags out there on stg lately, Daisy is not a bad choice. Great spinner body, good mic skills, and very open to BBFS. Had her strip for me, and bend over spreading her ass cheeks while I rammed my cock in her snatch. No odor and I pushed her little body across the floor as I pumped in her. Then got on the bed, had her suck the boys and my pole a little and then had her ride me cow girl. Filled her pussy with my swimmers as I enjoyed pulling on her nipples. Then had her lick up the swimmers that dripped out of her pussy and on my cock as she climbed off me. Will repeat. If you want and she isn't posting, then do a search on skg for Daisy, her phone number is the same one she used for several weeks.
    I always opted for BJ. I like her tight pussy, but doing fingers check or not. This girl pussy smells like sewage. I always often just opted for BJ. I'm glad that you had better experience with her.

  9. #22551

    Soaker?

    She lives with Darby and is not the girl in the pictures. She is a dead fish and does not get into it at all. Very boring and I will not repeat. To many other options out there!

  10. #22550

    Recent report

    I have not seen her, but there is a recent report that it is not the girl in the pics.

  11. #22549

    Has anyone seen Candy Cane

    Has anyone seen Candy Cane recently? I do not see any recent reviews on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/035716124536

  12. #22548

  13. #22547

    Daisy Is Still Active Even If Not Posting STG

    Got a text from Daisy, which was weird since I had not noticed her posting lately. Needed some coins and I obliged her. Looking at all the hags out there on stg lately, Daisy is not a bad choice. Great spinner body, good mic skills, and very open to BBFS. Had her strip for me, and bend over spreading her ass cheeks while I rammed my cock in her snatch. No odor and I pushed her little body across the floor as I pumped in her. Then got on the bed, had her suck the boys and my pole a little and then had her ride me cow girl. Filled her pussy with my swimmers as I enjoyed pulling on her nipples. Then had her lick up the swimmers that dripped out of her pussy and on my cock as she climbed off me. Will repeat. If you want and she isn't posting, then do a search on skg for Daisy, her phone number is the same one she used for several weeks.

  14. #22546
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the reasons I shy away from AA providers. Her ad scream attitude for no dam reason.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/476643213421
    That's also why it's important to take red flags serious and still vet these girls.

  15. #22545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Things change

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago and she was all the things you thought she would be. Great BBBJ, tight as a mouse and willing too please. Guess the sugar's catching up with her. Sorry to hear that. Good hunting -good luck.
    I've also seen this woman albeit not recently, she looked just like her pics, very petite with huge fake tits, actually too large for her petite frame! Pretty much anything and everything was on her menu at very reasonable rates and her skills were adequate. Obviously things have taken a turn for the worse which isn't out of the ordinary for women in this profession, particularly the older ones. JD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape