Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24700

    Little help

    I was looking for an AMP not to far from NWI that offers FS, rimjobs, BBFS, BBBJ, whatever I go to spas all the way in Jackson MI and they are great just 2 hrs away LOL just looking for some fun a little closer thanks guys.

  2. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Went to Star Hot Spa in Chinatown, saw Jenny. She was a little tall, slim, 30's, average assets.

    She wanted. 6 for L1 and I told her to get comfortable and that's fine. She wouldn't, so ended it early. I only paid house fee. 45 and left with no tip for her playing games.
    So you wanted her to get naked and give an HJ for 60? Am I interpreting this right? Is that what you meant by get comfortable? I do love me some unnecessary code.

    If not, then I need a new decoder ring.

    But if so, then I'm kinda surprised by your reaction and not at all by hers. Let me ask you a question. If Jenny was white, black, or latina, with her age and her looks, do you think she would accept 60 dollars for a naked handjob? Is there currently any white, black, or latina providers who are 30 or younger, who are thin, not the thin that people in this forum consider thin, not thinner than you, but legitimately thin, who will provide nude L1 for 60 plus the door fee? For 120 total?

    The answer is no. Because nobody of those three races would even consider doing it. If I'm wrong, and you know of such a spot, where the girls are her age and have her looks, and are one of those other 3 races, or hell, even of her race, then please let me know because I'm obviously missing out. But if I'm right it's because you and some others here believe that an Asian girl should come at a discount to fair market value, simply for being Asian.

    Knowing your value and saying no to cheap tips is not playing games. You wouldn't work your job for a discounted wage. Don't expect these girls to.

  3. #24698
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie55  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for months on rub ratings. Pics look TGTBT. She's cagey via texts concerning her services. Prices imply HE, but I fear she could be legit massage only. Would love feedback from anyone who has tried her. Location is great for me. Thanks in advance!

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/162798
    I've never been to her personally, but I know I've seen reports in the past that she's legit only despite what her pics seem to imply. Theres plenty others in the south loop area that'll get you what you want.

  4. #24697

    Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Maggie at SXL or Emily at WRS will do it along with FS.
    What's the upsell cost?

  5. #24696
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I recently gotten a rimjob from from Judy and now I am hook on it. So who else does a rimjob? Because this is the first time I heard a mt does it. Usually I read about it on the escort section. But I rather have an massage and then a rimjob.
    Maggie at SXL or Emily at WRS will do it along with FS.

  6. #24695

    Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    No way! I found that going to to three times a week really builds your rapport with most providers. They like clients they can trust. However, it can get boring. For them and you. You may run out of things to talk about with the limited English. But I find spending time and talking with them can build trust also. Don't worry about them thinking any less of you for going more often, they actually prefer to know their clients. I hope that answers your question. If you're not getting good service from a regular girl, switch.

    Will they talk about you? Sure. Just don't give them too much to talk about! They talk about every client between themselves. Seriously, what else do they have to talk about? I sit on the couch with the girls during downtime. Mostly they talked about who's a good Tipper, mongers who takes too long to finish, limp dicks or the guys who grope way too much. Some are very secretive about their clients though. They know the other girls will try to steal the good clients. One thing I can tell you. They will take a customer in that they don't like. It's very hard for the greedy ones to turn somebody away. But if you have a good relationship everything should be good.

    This spring I was seeing a girl in a spa two to three times a week, we really clicked. The owner has a couple more spas and they all stay in the same apartment. I'd love to be a fly on the wall or a mouse in the corner and know Chinese, I could probably write a book. Anyhow, the girl I was seeing left but informed the rest of the staff what I like, what I tip and everything else. I had previously saw everybody else on the staff, some good sessions some not so good. When the owner texted me there was a new girl I went to see her. I actually met her at a different Spa. The other girls were kind of pissed the owner didn't recommend me to them, but I had already seen them and was comfortable with the girl I was seeing already. The truth is, they always get more mileage out of a new girl! Just that phrase "new girl" stimulates business. Anyhow, there was some overlap so the New Girl and old favorite could talk, so the new girl picked right up where the old girl left off.

    At a different spa, this winter, I met this cute little Taiwanese girl. I want to see her and had a great session. She gave me her WeChat. Before I knew it she had left the spa. Went down to Indiana. Too far. But she gave my WeChat to her "sister". I thought it was going to be great but I was mistaken, service just wasn't as good and she got pissed at me when I didn't want to pay her price for a naked handjob. She knew what the other girl was charging and tried to charge the same. She even told me! That ruined the session I felt. Right after the session she deleted my WeChat!

    Sorry about the ramble.
    I am in Indy and would love to have a good go to here if you will share her Indiana location / contact info. Thanks.

  7. #24694

    +1

    Well played.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Went to Star Hot Spa in Chinatown, saw Jenny. She was a little tall, slim, 30's, average assets.

    She wanted. 6 for L1 and I told her to get comfortable and that's fine. She wouldn't, so ended it early. I only paid house fee. 45 and left with no tip for her playing games.

  8. #24693

    Halsted Spa

    Went to Halsted Spa on S Halsted & W 26th after my crappy experience in my previous post.

    Saw Vicky, older woman at least 50's, not attractive at all. I went for 30 min and left happy. She was really reluctant to any OTC but eventually let me UTC up top to roam.

    Generic, boring L1, but she was a sweet lady. Extra. 4 damage. Wouldn't go back.

  9. #24692

    Held ground

    Went to Star Hot Spa in Chinatown, saw Jenny. She was a little tall, slim, 30's, average assets.

    She wanted. 6 for L1 and I told her to get comfortable and that's fine. She wouldn't, so ended it early. I only paid house fee. 45 and left with no tip for her playing games.

  10. #24691

    Thee European Spa?

    Thee European Spa on Milwaukee across from Norwood Massage, any idea the service now that Norwood has gone legit?

  11. #24690

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    I've seen her ads for months on rub ratings. Pics look TGTBT. She's cagey via texts concerning her services. Prices imply HE, but I fear she could be legit massage only. Would love feedback from anyone who has tried her. Location is great for me. Thanks in advance!

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/162798

  12. #24689

    Rimjob

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see good old Judy paid for half hour plus shower. She scrubbed the boys and the rear pretty well. Decent massage wore low cut blouse. And access to legs and kitty during. As I layed facing down she Rim and licked the boys for a bit. Got me going on the flip. All was on the table but settled for a rimjob while on All fours LOL overall. 100. She not the youngest or the nicest on the eyes. But reliable was in the for almost 45 minutes be safe boys.
    I recently gotten a rimjob from from Judy and now I am hook on it. So who else does a rimjob? Because this is the first time I heard a mt does it. Usually I read about it on the escort section. But I rather have an massage and then a rimjob.

  13. #24688

    Downtown Chicago Recs

    In the area to visit. Was wondering if any one had good recommendations? Saw this place called Hao Massage, wondering if anyone has reports on that? Thanks.

  14. #24687

    365 Spa

    Went there at about 11 AM last Friday. $50 door fee. No massage but light touching with an occasional moan in my ear. Was asked to flip about 10 minutes later. I was asked if I wanted CFS for $100. I agreed. Got right down to CG then mish. She was very into it and it was very enjoyable. Will most likely repeat. It was hard to tell how old the provider was but I would guess she was in her 40's but she had a great body. PM for more info.

  15. #24686
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    There is no tip expected at the $160 or $260 etc. Asian apartments. They do not expect a tip and one is not necessary. However, if you are so inclined that is up to your own discretion.
    Thanks, diving in today for some fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape