Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 887 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Sexi Lexi

    Oh hey guys! I still haven't seen any humptoys since the beginning of the covids. And between the delta variant aggressively seeking shelter in people's brains and some folks buying fake vaccination cards in order to gamble with other people's lives (seriously. I see this as no different than HIV, which could get you a murder or manslaughter conviction if you knowingly infect someone) I am even less trusting than usual. But I took a spin through STG for yucks and titters today and I'm not going to lie, there was plenty of yuck and tits, but then this beacon shone through the fog of fakes and hags like an angel with a maglite. Only with bigger boobs and grippable hips.

    I've met her a few times over the years. And have reviewed her several times here. But I have some time before I have to feed my cats (not a euphemism) I thought I'd put the fingers on the old keyboard again and remind you that she is real and fun. As I stated above, I don't know how she looks now nor how her service is, but back in the day she was my go-to. I mean, look at these photos, if you don't want to jab your love lever into her cock channel and fill it with dude juice (inside a rubber thing, naturally) you need more help than I can provide. I had chemistry with her so it made it a little better for me, but she provided with passion right up there with Sweet Kasey, who let's face it, is Hall of Fame material.

    I hope one of you horny perverts visits her and reports back in depth so I can ejaculate in her bajingo vicariously through you. Just so we're clear, she doesn't (or didn't with me) do BBFS, but did a BBBJ. I don't know whether CIM is available or if she'll let you put your squirty thing in her poopy thing, but it can't hurt to ask. Her, not me. Go forth, Gentlemen, and I hope you reach the oasis you seek in this vast desert of abysmal action gals. I await your results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NzAxMThkNmIxMTgyNjFjMmM3ZmIyYjRiNDFiNjM2OTM2YTgyOA.jpg‎   OTY3NjVjMDRkNmY2ZGM5NDY0MmNkMzQ4N2I1NzE4NzhlMWU2Nw.jpg‎  

  2. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl. I talked to her a while back but did not pull the trigger because of lot of restrictions. She also said no bare was ever allowed and her ad stated that as well. Talked with her now and probably going to go see her in the morning. Just looking for any insight on her before I pull the trigger. Some of her pics she looks skinner and some she looks a bit bigger like it's almost 2 different people but the same tattoos are in both ads on some of the pics some appear to be alot older pics.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    High.

    Her older ad.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...f/170367707112

    Her newer ad.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...y/437001770076
    I have tried to see her but after the intro text I haven't got anything back, not even rates. Good luck.

  3. #6397

    Rain

    Has anybody seen this girl. I talked to her a while back but did not pull the trigger because of lot of restrictions. She also said no bare was ever allowed and her ad stated that as well. Talked with her now and probably going to go see her in the morning. Just looking for any insight on her before I pull the trigger. Some of her pics she looks skinner and some she looks a bit bigger like it's almost 2 different people but the same tattoos are in both ads on some of the pics some appear to be alot older pics.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    High.

    Her older ad.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...f/170367707112

    Her newer ad.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...y/437001770076

  4. #6396

    Easiest way to avoid scams.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Cashapp / venmo / paypal only etc. Make sure cash on the table too.

    Pay half up front.

    Remember to never ever deal with the above situations as they are scams.

    Also don't want to get catfished? Make the provider send you a super wonky unique picture on demand to verify themselves. Weird face, hold up odd hand signal etc. I have never been surprised by following that rule. Some providers refuse and well they miss out.

  5. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFrankenstein  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, adds that are very, forward or vulgar (ex. Get wet, fuc you, suck your di are completely fake. If they look to good to be true, I'll bet $100 they are.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...133&viewfull=1#post5480133.

    I take CashApp.

  6. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know? Usually around Seneca and Clemson its fake.

    https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...h/533512515992
    She's real. Reported on her last week.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...133&viewfull=1#post5480133.

    Be aware that she's BBW and cooch is not the freshest but is accommodating.

  7. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    XanMan when you use the search feature with her name it will bring up the most recent review for her which at the time of this reply isJuly /21. She has a few reviews posted for us as well.

  8. #6392

  9. #6391

    Obvious fake.

    In my experience, adds that are very, forward or vulgar (ex. Get wet, fuc you, suck your di are completely fake. If they look to good to be true, I'll bet $100 they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know? Usually around Seneca and Clemson its fake.

    https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...h/533512515992

  10. #6390

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd link is her updated photos. The 1st link looks like her older post from a year+ ago. She has always been a solid provider. Just treat her right and she will do the same.
    I appreciate a solid provider. She's been on my list for awhile based on previous reviews. Thanks for the info.

  11. #6389

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Damn you had me looking for it to. Wish I had not now LOL. Blahhhhhh. Lololol. I never tried to see her she is not my type but glad I have not.

    Stay safe.

    High.
    Same bro, same. Definitely wish I hadn't seen that.

  12. #6388

    Real or scammer?

    Anyone know? Usually around Seneca and Clemson its fake.

    https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...h/533512515992

  13. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Earlier report on the board said she is not attractive (term used was 'ugly as shit') and did not offer up all holes as her ad suggests. Put me off making the trip. The ugly bit. YMMV.
    I saw her a couple of years ago for a QV. She looked exactly like the pics. I didn't try all 3 holes but she delivered, I never went back.

  14. #6386

    Laurens Greer RedHeaded MILF

    Do any of your Gentlemen have a line of this cute little gal?

    Grey Court area, me thinks, but not sure. No handle to use the search engine with, at least that I can locate.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-head/39943843

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/863535854189

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-head/39943843
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V318TD.jpg‎  

  15. #6385

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic69  [View Original Post]
    I looked close at that beaver. Something don't look right. Looks like a blister or something on the lip. I would be afraid of that one.
    Damn you had me looking for it to. Wish I had not now LOL. Blahhhhhh. Lololol. I never tried to see her she is not my type but glad I have not.

    Stay safe.

    High.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape