Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 10631
-
08-12-21 20:21 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 43SweetlilDaisy
Apparently daisy is pretty popular. She's killing it on the reviews. First page this morning there were at least 7 of her profile gifs all looping in sync. Not sure how apparent her offerings (still has reasonable rates too) are but surely it has other ladies taking notice. Word spreads fast. More GFE = more dinero.
What's up with all the milk references though? Is she lactating, pregnant or what??
-
08-12-21 19:53 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 287I usually dress up nice put on some collogne on and a nice bow tie buy some flowers and tell her how beautiful she is they can't resist.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 12:33 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 2335Dang, she's 50 lbs from getting my swimmers! Ha ha. I was surprised how much side menus are out there? You guys just ask in person, drop hints?
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
08-12-21 01:45 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 287Aint nobody got time for that lmao.
Originally Posted by MilkyTears213
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 01:07 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 143Thats exactly the way I look at it. I feel like a puppet if I do those hoops.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:22 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 110KateCharisma
Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't advertised for a long time.
-
08-11-21 21:06 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 287This is the supreme ironey of whoring isn't it we have a choice we can straight up cough up the roses or we can cuck ourselves out and tap dance to entertain I know what I would prefer and it don't involve jumping thru hoops like a trained monkey LOL.
Originally Posted by MilkyTears213
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 21:01 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 287Try posting on tna in the discussion forum its very active just try not to get an alert for rawdog.
Originally Posted by ICantthinkof13
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 17:30 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 52Her profile looks to be retired on TNA. I've emailed her a few times but no response.
Originally Posted by ICantthinkof13
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 17:11 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 143LOL yea theres 3 girls where I work at that are much better looking I can cream in if I actually tried and put in effort.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 15:39 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 43Where are my creampies?
The ad has been yanked.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513067-exoticluuuv was the poster.
-
08-11-21 14:26 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 502Nice to see creampies being openly advertised! Wish more would just get over it and do so. So many offer it on the side.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 14:20 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 502You're right! Mine was about GiselleLove. I did indeed misunderstand which Giselle was being discussed.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 13:51 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 766Agree
I've seen Giselle Vega many times over the years. She's definitely not BBFS. She gives a solid BBBJ and is a good fuck. But yeah, fat. But she is very nice and easy to deal with.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 12:34 #4587Banned Member

Posts: 2940That's going to be a hard no dog! I can fill up a fatty any night of the week for free at the local pub.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





