Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 731 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    "investing herself into real estate"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    A high school education and she is "investing herself into real estate. " I have no idea what that means and unless it means she's studying to be an agent it cannot mean anything that makes any sense. When someone says something that makes no sense, I'm skeptical too. If it were me I'd ask her about that. . . The explanation will reveal if she's totally wacky / unrealistic.

    "No PPM" is a red flag. Unless a week's allowance is the same as what ppm should be there is no way I'd give more than a ppm amount on faith.

    And I'd get decent pics that show her body. "mini BBW" could mean anything. Much of it not great.
    Sounds like a genus. Maybe she wants to rent you some space in her body?

  2. #5515

    Help

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6a6...9-010aace3943d

    She's listed in Boston. But, lives in S. America. Needs helping coming back, apparently used to live in Boston under a Visa perhaps. And, I thought I've seen it all on SA. Everyday is always something different. My membership is almost expiring soon. Had fun, got a few, definitely a hit or miss on this. Need lots of money to play on this website. Not for regular guys like me.

  3. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Annnnnnnd she started the sob stories and needing money ASAP. God this site is a disaster.
    Honestly, reading her profile, I'd never have even messaged her in the first place. There are ways to make using SA a little more efficient and one of them is weeding out certain styles of profiles. I'd have weeded her out instantly.

    But I'm willing to pay more than some are, and the profiles I do pick often are the girls who are looking for 3-400 and won't take less. I won't go higher however.

  4. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I've been on this site for quite a while & recently let my membership expire & deleted my profile. You're absolutely right bro. It's turned into a total & complete shit show.
    I had one from New Bedford, number ending in 7973. After the initial chat, days later she writes back asking for gas money. Desperately. Accepts CashApp, FB payment, Western Union, she accepts all forms of payment. Ignored.

    I filter the ads, avoid spoiled, luxury lifestyle, traveling, basically most of the categories looking for just companionship. Those who show skin is a small indication for bedroom action. You still need to invest in time to gather enough interest. Those who are interested, look for over 500+.

    I manage to find a couple and they actually found me. There are good ones, just got to find them or have them find you.

  5. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Annnnnnnd she started the sob stories and needing money ASAP. God this site is a disaster.
    I've been on this site for quite a while & recently let my membership expire & deleted my profile. You're absolutely right bro. It's turned into a total & complete shit show.

  6. #5511

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    A high school education and she is "investing herself into real estate. " I have no idea what that means and unless it means she's studying to be an agent it cannot mean anything that makes any sense. When someone says something that makes no sense, I'm skeptical too. If it were me I'd ask her about that. . . The explanation will reveal if she's totally wacky / unrealistic.

    "No PPM" is a red flag. Unless a week's allowance is the same as what ppm should be there is no way I'd give more than a ppm amount on faith.

    And I'd get decent pics that show her body. "mini BBW" could mean anything. Much of it not great.
    Annnnnnnd she started the sob stories and needing money ASAP. God this site is a disaster.

  7. #5510
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4507c...b-39a57c65cb3a

    Seems real enough and reasonable. Wants more of a SB long term. Still skeptical. Wanted to know if anyone had any interaction.
    A high school education and she is "investing herself into real estate. " I have no idea what that means and unless it means she's studying to be an agent it cannot mean anything that makes any sense. When someone says something that makes no sense, I'm skeptical too. If it were me I'd ask her about that. . . The explanation will reveal if she's totally wacky / unrealistic.

    "No PPM" is a red flag. Unless a week's allowance is the same as what ppm should be there is no way I'd give more than a ppm amount on faith.

    And I'd get decent pics that show her body. "mini BBW" could mean anything. Much of it not great.

  8. #5509

    My have gotten a bite

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4507c...b-39a57c65cb3a

    Seems real enough and reasonable. Wants more of a SB long term. Still skeptical. Wanted to know if anyone had any interaction.

  9. #5508
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice kid, good commo skills, showed up on time, and sucked a good cock. However she is much larger than her pics, and a huge belly on a very short woman just didn't work for me. To be fair she calls out overweight on her profile, but so much so that's it's very difficult to fuck her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3e18...d-57f906efa40a

  10. #5507
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Any one had experience with this girl? I am chatting her and she deleted her profile to " focus on me" LOL. . Any intel please let me know.
    Without a link or pics. I have no idea who this might be.

  11. #5506

    Missybabyy95

    She's a nice kid, good commo skills, showed up on time, and sucked a good cock. However she is much larger than her pics, and a huge belly on a very short woman just didn't work for me. To be fair she calls out overweight on her profile, but so much so that's it's very difficult to fuck her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3e18...d-57f906efa40a

  12. #5505
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2a061...8-0b785cc13245

    She's out of Malden. Started fine with some chatting until she dropped the 500 allowance. Also said she has a friend and wanted dinner. After I said no she ghosted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a084d...9-94c6544cdedd

    Wanted to take things slow and not Perdue intamate encounters.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350

    This girl is delusional. Wanted 250 for head and 300 for everything. Some guys said she asked for 4. Her pics are extremely old. Not worth 2.
    First one, those two look like moochers, wants and won't give. They got spoiled by some desperate old guy or loser with a lot of money.

    Haven't seen or talked to the second one. But, not worth the time.

    The third one wanted 300 and can't host. A member here wrote that she ghosted him.

    I've only found a couple that was within my range. Most are 500 and up and the over the time ones were 1,500.

  13. #5504

    Fiery and freckled

    Any one had experience with this girl? I am chatting her and she deleted her profile to " focus on me" LOL. . Any intel please let me know.

  14. #5503

    Some recon and failures

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2a061...8-0b785cc13245

    She's out of Malden. Started fine with some chatting until she dropped the 500 allowance. Also said she has a friend and wanted dinner. After I said no she ghosted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a084d...9-94c6544cdedd

    Wanted to take things slow and not Perdue intamate encounters.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350

    This girl is delusional. Wanted 250 for head and 300 for everything. Some guys said she asked for 4. Her pics are extremely old. Not worth 2.

  15. #5502

    Weird convo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aab78...f-20482889c458

    So I'm very sure this chick isn't real. The profile seems real. And the phone comes up as her name on caller is. But every single message she texts ends in "baby". Also she wanted to sell pics like 5 texts in so there is that 😂.

    This site has been twisted by the scammers sheesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape