Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 19309
-
08-12-21 13:26 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 32I've seen her many times and she is a little older but she is awesome and will definitely have you coming back for more. She is also cool with Greek which is one of the big reasons I see her. (wife never lets me in the back door). She has toys and will use them sometimes. All around cool lady and worth the time to see her.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 12:54 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 975Affirmative
The number posted in that link is the one I have.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 11:43 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 2959Contact with Marcie LSME
I found this ad, the listed phone number may get you to her, though I don't see a date as to when it was posted: https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:28 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 560Marcie
I sent her a PM but got no response. If anyone is sharing digits please PM me.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-12-21 08:54 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 65I tried to message her but it says her inbox is full. How else can I contact her here in Brevard?
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
I'd like to finally meet her today if she has time.
-
08-12-21 07:32 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 560Heather
I finally got meet Heather. Wow, she's great. GFE from start to finish. If I lived here I would go broke. Great location and great attitude! I hope to see her again before I leave town.
-
08-11-21 12:33 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 791Marcie / LSME
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
There are lots of reviews here but I thought I would throw one more in since she is such a Forum favorite. I missed her last time she was in town but was able to connect this time. If you know her or have searched her, you already are aware it is a first class experience not to be missed. What I forgot about is how chatty she can be. For a while she was talking, and I was just staring at that killer body, and totally heard nothing she was saying, as I was planning my experience in my head! Anyway, she recently had some car trouble and could use some extra cash so give her some support if you can. She will only be here another day or so.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
08-11-21 10:51 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 98Massage w / Extras
To be clear, she gives a massage completely naked with roaming allowed and a HE. And her skin is smooth with no needle marks or blemishes other than a nice tattoo on her back.
Originally Posted by CaveMan55
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 10:42 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 151Andrea
I spent a half hour with Andrea this last weekend. Her comms can be a bit slow at times but she does reply. Her price point is a bit higher than most. Saying that she is very attractive and her pictures are very accurate! She is not GFE everything is covered, no kissing and no FIV. She is not a druggie and very clean with one of the prettiest kitty's I've have seen in a long time. All in all it was a good time and I will probably revisit her again soon. Yes the price for admission is a bit high but she's clean as well as the incall with NO drama.
Play Safe!!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/andrea-all-class-with-a-great/101177281962
-
08-11-21 09:58 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 70Claire? Really?
She posts in Escorts.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
As Massage Only, non sexual, what?
Pics of pretty face, nice rack, blonde hair blue eyes small waist, a bed and.
Never massage table. What?
Something like that, just doesn't make sense like that, I steer clear.
Not saying I could tell what's going on, not sayin I wasnt intrigued either, but I know for sure that isn't what it pretends to be. If that girls pics werent so pretty no one would get fooled by it.
-
08-11-21 07:36 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 232Puerto Rican Shortcake
Has anyone seen this one yet. I think I've seen her post before.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/886080392526
-
08-10-21 21:36 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 1943Marcie LSME
She's the real deal and although it's been a few years ago that I saw her for a session, it was great as described by others. If I wasn't so busy with my UTR in Vero, I definitely would be a player. BTW, she was also one of those providers that was on my "bucket list" and she definitely should be on yours.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 21:22 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 975Marcie LSME
She's the real deal. Been seeing her almost every time she visits for over two years. Had another wonderful experience with her this evening.
-
08-10-21 19:18 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 29Heather.
Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I posted. I saw Heather in Cocoa recently for a short stay. She actually still looks like her pictures and her incall is safe and clean. We got comfortable and she was really into it. I'm going to spent more time with her next time. Maybe visit the island too as it's on the menu.
Stay safe out there!
-
08-10-21 15:02 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 1032Marcie LSME
I would advise you contact her immediately as her schedule fills up very quickly. I have my spot reserved already.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





