Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22544
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #22543
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #22542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Whether A SWan

    Quote Originally Posted by CueBall826  [View Original Post]
    You need to be careful on that part where you turn around and leave without paying her cause these hoes will demand that you pay her even if her handler forces you to come up with the cash and pay him. This is why I don't mess with SW's no more since they rob mongers. It's not worth it.
    Or a hotel hoe, both categories will rob you given the chance. Don't know how you narrowed it down to just being the walkin wh0 rez. Theres been plenty of rip off reports coming from the brick & mortars.

  4. #22541
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's old dirty streetwalker Denise who has been at the airport for years.

    This is what you get without the filter and her wig.
    God she went downhill quick.

  5. #22540

    Agreed 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the reasons I shy away from AA providers. Her ad scream attitude for no dam reason.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/476643213421
    I was like where the hell is she coming from with that attitude.

  6. #22539

    Seemed semi-hot

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/814658030554

    I went to see this provider, her pics in her ad looked sexy and seemed semi-hot, especially the one of her topless in coveralls. And she seemed nice in her texts. I thought this may be a good dream. Big Mistake! When I knocked on the door, a much, much older and wrinkled woman answered the door. Ugh, this provider does not look like any of her pictures in her stg ad, in reality she looked 25 to 30 years older and also not sexy!

    What did I do? I turned and walked back to my car and left.

    I cannot talk about her personality, skills or naked body since I walked away totally disgusted at what answered the door. Perhaps she has great skills, perhaps not, I will never know because I would not see her even if she paid me.
    Saw her a couple of years ago and she was all the things you thought she would be. Great BBBJ, tight as a mouse and willing too please. Guess the sugar's catching up with her. Sorry to hear that. Good hunting -good luck.

  7. #22538

    Life saver

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's old dirty streetwalker Denise who has been at the airport for years.

    This is what you get without the filter and her wig.
    My brother, you a life saver. LOL. Thanks for the heads up.

  8. #22537
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/814658030554

    I went to see this provider, her pics in her ad looked sexy and seemed semi-hot, especially the one of her topless in coveralls. And she seemed nice in her texts. I thought this may be a good dream. Big Mistake! When I knocked on the door, a much, much older and wrinkled woman answered the door. Ugh, this provider does not look like any of her pictures in her stg ad, in reality she looked 25 to 30 years older and also not sexy!

    What did I do? I turned and walked back to my car and left.

    I cannot talk about her personality, skills or naked body since I walked away totally disgusted at what answered the door. Perhaps she has great skills, perhaps not, I will never know because I would not see her even if she paid me.
    You need to be careful on that part where you turn around and leave without paying her cause these hoes will demand that you pay her even if her handler forces you to come up with the cash and pay him. This is why I don't mess with SW's no more since they rob mongers. It's not worth it.

  9. #22536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Thanks Clit!

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    She's sweet, but that's where the postive ends. She looks nothing like those photos. She's crack skinny, toothless, and looks weathered and much older in person. She hates cum too.

    Here, she was about to throw up after she forgot to tell me not to nut in her mouth. Lousy BJ too unfortunately.
    Thanks! You are the man. Saved me a trip from St Aug!

  10. #22535

    NS Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    She's sweet, but that's where the positive ends. She looks nothing like those photos. She's crack skinny, toothless, and looks weathered and much older in person. She hates cum too.

    Here, she was about to throw up after she forgot to tell me not to nut in her mouth. Lousy BJ too unfortunately.
    Dang, I've been eyeballing her too. Appreciate the info. This is why I tend to stray from the northside. It would appear these fish come here to finish up their careers or disappear. On occasion, you get a good one traveling through or in between homes. So save your tackle for those.

  11. #22534

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching but nothing came up. Any intel? I vaguely remember something kinda negative about her last year, but couldn't find. I find something about her attractive, but will most likely be disappointed. I think she may have been working with Deja back then. Anyway, thanks in advance!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/630018838923
    She's sweet, but that's where the postive ends. She looks nothing like those photos. She's crack skinny, toothless, and looks weathered and much older in person. She hates cum too.

    Here, she was about to throw up after she forgot to tell me not to nut in her mouth. Lousy BJ too unfortunately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic_19_thumbl.jpg‎  

  12. #22533

    Not Worth the Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one? Trying to see if she's worth a trip to the airport.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/480153848614
    That's old dirty streetwalker Denise who has been at the airport for years.

    This is what you get without the filter and her wig.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210810-150042.jpg‎  

  13. #22532

    Sharon

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    A couple weeks ago Sharon Guzman was advertising on EROS. I've never been led astray on that site so I decided to try. In no way was the lady that answered the door the one in the pics. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't bad, but it was definitely a bait and switch. Now there are 2 more Columbians advertising on EROS but I don't trust it. This is Sharon's link on them. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sharon-g...onville-934726.
    I saw her and it was pretty close to spot on, I wonder if someone else was using her info. She has good reviews on TER all very good. Not sure what happened. Also have mostly good success with that site as well.

  14. #22531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Brooke

    I've tried searching but nothing came up. Any intel? I vaguely remember something kinda negative about her last year, but couldn't find. I find something about her attractive, but will most likely be disappointed. I think she may have been working with Deja back then. Anyway, thanks in advance!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/630018838923

  15. #22530

    Sharon on EROS

    A couple weeks ago Sharon Guzman was advertising on EROS. I've never been led astray on that site so I decided to try. In no way was the lady that answered the door the one in the pics. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't bad, but it was definitely a bait and switch. Now there are 2 more Columbians advertising on EROS but I don't trust it. This is Sharon's link on them. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sharon-g...onville-934726.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape