Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11525

    Rachel

    You all looks like famous Rachel that was caught up in charges with that one attorney guy is back in uncles motel, as of today. Looks like she’s added so pounds to herself.

  2. #11524

    Lsme

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm where Marcie's InCall is? Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, The beaches? Any narrowing down would be helpful in the event I'm close enough & actually make contact.
    Send her a text and ask her where her in-call is. I have not seen her this trip, but in the past that is the way I set up meetings with her.

  3. #11523
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    The number posted in that link is the one I have.
    Can anyone confirm where Marcie's InCall is? Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, The beaches? Any narrowing down would be helpful in the event I'm close enough & actually make contact.

  4. #11522
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    The number posted in that link is the one I have.
    I've seen her many times and she is a little older but she is awesome and will definitely have you coming back for more. She is also cool with Greek which is one of the big reasons I see her. (wife never lets me in the back door). She has toys and will use them sometimes. All around cool lady and worth the time to see her.

  5. #11521

    Affirmative

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad, the listed phone number may get you to her, though I don't see a date as to when it was posted: https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567.
    The number posted in that link is the one I have.

  6. #11520

    Contact with Marcie LSME

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a PM but got no response. If anyone is sharing digits please PM me.

    Thanks.
    I found this ad, the listed phone number may get you to her, though I don't see a date as to when it was posted: https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567.

  7. #11519

    Marcie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message her but it says her inbox is full. How else can I contact her here in Brevard?

    I'd like to finally meet her today if she has time.
    I sent her a PM but got no response. If anyone is sharing digits please PM me.

    Thanks.

  8. #11518
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    There are lots of reviews here but I thought I would throw one more in since she is such a Forum favorite. I missed her last time she was in town but was able to connect this time. If you know her or have searched her, you already are aware it is a first class experience not to be missed. What I forgot about is how chatty she can be. For a while she was talking, and I was just staring at that killer body, and totally heard nothing she was saying, as I was planning my experience in my head! Anyway, she recently had some car trouble and could use some extra cash so give her some support if you can. She will only be here another day or so.

    HH.
    I tried to message her but it says her inbox is full. How else can I contact her here in Brevard?

    I'd like to finally meet her today if she has time.

  9. #11517

    Heather

    I finally got meet Heather. Wow, she's great. GFE from start to finish. If I lived here I would go broke. Great location and great attitude! I hope to see her again before I leave town.

  10. #11516

    Marcie / LSME

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal and although it's been a few years ago that I saw her for a session, it was great as described by others. If I wasn't so busy with my UTR in Vero, I definitely would be a player. BTW, she was also one of those providers that was on my "bucket list" and she definitely should be on yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal. Been seeing her almost every time she visits for over two years. Had another wonderful experience with her this evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I would advise you contact her immediately as her schedule fills up very quickly. I have my spot reserved already.
    There are lots of reviews here but I thought I would throw one more in since she is such a Forum favorite. I missed her last time she was in town but was able to connect this time. If you know her or have searched her, you already are aware it is a first class experience not to be missed. What I forgot about is how chatty she can be. For a while she was talking, and I was just staring at that killer body, and totally heard nothing she was saying, as I was planning my experience in my head! Anyway, she recently had some car trouble and could use some extra cash so give her some support if you can. She will only be here another day or so.

    HH.

  11. #11515

    Massage w / Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    She posts in Escorts.

    As Massage Only, non sexual, what?

    Pics of pretty face, nice rack, blonde hair blue eyes small waist, a bed and.

    Never massage table. What?

    Something like that, just doesn't make sense like that, I steer clear.

    Not saying I could tell what's going on, not sayin I wasnt intrigued either, but I know for sure that isn't what it pretends to be. If that girls pics werent so pretty no one would get fooled by it.
    To be clear, she gives a massage completely naked with roaming allowed and a HE. And her skin is smooth with no needle marks or blemishes other than a nice tattoo on her back.

  12. #11514

    Andrea

    I spent a half hour with Andrea this last weekend. Her comms can be a bit slow at times but she does reply. Her price point is a bit higher than most. Saying that she is very attractive and her pictures are very accurate! She is not GFE everything is covered, no kissing and no FIV. She is not a druggie and very clean with one of the prettiest kitty's I've have seen in a long time. All in all it was a good time and I will probably revisit her again soon. Yes the price for admission is a bit high but she's clean as well as the incall with NO drama.

    Play Safe!!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/andrea-all-class-with-a-great/101177281962

  13. #11513

    Claire? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yep, definitely in the category of "a stupid thing" to do! At least you didn't actually book the room for her, then you're on the hook for anything that might go wrong while she's got the room!

    Just click on the "call me" tab in her ad: https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...y/360130145509.
    She posts in Escorts.

    As Massage Only, non sexual, what?

    Pics of pretty face, nice rack, blonde hair blue eyes small waist, a bed and.

    Never massage table. What?

    Something like that, just doesn't make sense like that, I steer clear.

    Not saying I could tell what's going on, not sayin I wasnt intrigued either, but I know for sure that isn't what it pretends to be. If that girls pics werent so pretty no one would get fooled by it.

  14. #11512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Puerto Rican Shortcake

    Has anyone seen this one yet. I think I've seen her post before.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/886080392526

  15. #11511

    Marcie LSME

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal. Been seeing her almost every time she visits for over two years. Had another wonderful experience with her this evening.
    She's the real deal and although it's been a few years ago that I saw her for a session, it was great as described by others. If I wasn't so busy with my UTR in Vero, I definitely would be a player. BTW, she was also one of those providers that was on my "bucket list" and she definitely should be on yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape