Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 1020 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11510

    Marcie LSME

    She's the real deal. Been seeing her almost every time she visits for over two years. Had another wonderful experience with her this evening.

  2. #11509

    Heather.

    Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I posted. I saw Heather in Cocoa recently for a short stay. She actually still looks like her pictures and her incall is safe and clean. We got comfortable and she was really into it. I'm going to spent more time with her next time. Maybe visit the island too as it's on the menu.

    Stay safe out there!

  3. #11508

    Marcie LSME

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Marcie is on the board, you can send a PM to her at LilSexyMe69.
    I would advise you contact her immediately as her schedule fills up very quickly. I have my spot reserved already.

  4. #11507

    Contacting Marcie

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins74  [View Original Post]
    Contact info please!
    Marcie is on the board, you can send a PM to her at LilSexyMe69.

  5. #11506

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post Charli's ad?
    Charli has no ad, OneWayOut brought her to our attention. If you're looking for contact info, you'd have to check with him. If you're looking for the sort of info you'd find in an ad, just read the board, there's a fair amount of information about her and, in sum, all positive!

  6. #11505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. As far away as you can. Service is awful. Worst set of hang ons I have ever seen. Nipps are painted on. Once she gets your donation she can't wait to get you out. Check other reviews on here. Same thing. Save your cash. Try Heather or Marcie if she is in town.
    I appreciate the heads up, I'll be looking else where. JD.

  7. #11504

    Charli

    Omfg! Can't thank you enough OWO. The skin, the ass, the attitude everything 10/10, guys I don't have a good dream for a long long time, but Charli oh my my, don't walk run, you may now skip all the girls from skipthegame LOL. Hope she will stay here Brevard county need girl like Charli can't wait to see her again.

  8. #11503
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. As far away as you can. Service is awful. Worst set of hang ons I have ever seen. Nipps are painted on. Once she gets your donation she can't wait to get you out. Check other reviews on here. Same thing. Save your cash. Try Heather or Marcie if she is in town.
    Good to know thanks.

  9. #11502

    Charli

    Can someone post Charli's ad?

  10. #11501

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Contact info please!

  11. #11500

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Would love contact info! Please!

  12. #11499
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Dang it, I just blew my wad "of cash" with Charli.

  13. #11498

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this sexy MILF? Details are appreciated, Pm if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    I'm sorry, not sure this will be very helpful. She has no name in her ad, however, she has been reviewed, mostly negative.

  14. #11497

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this sexy MILF? Details are appreciated, Pm if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    Stay away. As far away as you can. Service is awful. Worst set of hang ons I have ever seen. Nipps are painted on. Once she gets your donation she can't wait to get you out. Check other reviews on here. Same thing. Save your cash. Try Heather or Marcie if she is in town.

  15. #11496

    Words cannot describe

    OWO please stand up and take a bow, I tip my hat do you my friend and give you a standing ovation. I just had a dream with Charli I'm almost speechless, by far the most beautiful gal I've ever dreamed with, beautiful smile skin that's been kissed by the sun. Gentlemen do not walk, run to the ATM and fill your pockets, then go see this gal. She's leaving tomorrow unless you call now! Doubles with Bee possible. Caution, take your heart medication first! PM OWO for digits. Prolly going to take a nap when I get home. Best Regards and thanks again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape