Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8287
-
08-13-21 11:32 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 54Ricks and Pandora
Went to Ricks on LCW yesterday on Amature Thursday night.
I haven't been to Ricks since like 2018 or 2019 (Pandora is my go to club).
It was very chill and sit back atmosphere as there were like 5-6 patrons and same number of girls.
Amature stage was. Meh. 3 girls, 2 being waitresses girl at Ricks and one from TX dancer.
Had a dance from two girls, forgot their name (ouch) but one gave me her insta so that was a hit.
While I was enjoying the calm and quiet club, my reg from Pandora txted me to come over so went there.
Turns out right after she texted me, one girl almost od'ed on Fenta. SPD and SFD were pulling out from premises as I was walking in.
Girl is okay. My reg said the girl got it from her auntie not knowing what it was.
But this being second incident in a month. She said management will install cam in bathroom if third happens.
Other than that, pretty much nothing was happening at pandora. Typical Thursday night.
One of the bartender (Noli or Nola?) stared to dance recently. She's cute and dance skill has potential to grow. Will go back for her in the future.
-
08-12-21 15:32 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse schedule and availability
Monse schedules herself Tue-Sat from 11/12 till 4/6. She occasionally appears on Monday or Sunday. She is very popular with a large fan club for a reason. She's open minded and not coy. There may be a queue.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 15:26 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 75My Bad re two Luna's
Apparently, Pandora let a newbie use Luna and then the veteran showed up. The veteran worked Honey's and Sands: strong pedigree. She said if they ever appear together, she'll use something else. The newbie will be gone in weeks and then it won't matter.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 19:20 #2674Regular Member

Posts: 2I didn't ask at the time, however she did mention that the cameras work and are checked in the VIP rooms and that she knows the angles to avoid them. I'm assuming she won't offer much outside of FIP and BBHJ. Although one of my friends received a BBHJ and they exchanged snapchats. I'm wondering if she offers anything else outside of the club.
Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:05 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 64No FS
I have been going to Pandora's for a while now and she is one of my favorites, I asked her about FS and she said.
That she only does "massages" (HJ), but I have see her with other costumers and some times it looks like she is doing FS, maybe she only does it for some people. But she has never mentioned anything about VIP. As
.
Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 17:23 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 52Good but not Great
I've gotten many dances from Daysha, one of my favs. Reminds me of Kendra Lust. Great grind and knows how to dance. FIV and lots of mutual touching. She gives a good BBHJ with whispering in your ear, but always quits at the wrong time. Very disappointing. Still a good time though. About $$ IIRC.
Originally Posted by FreakingMoron
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 13:18 #2671Regular Member

Posts: 22Did she mention what VIP entails? I don't remember her offering FS before Rona. Good for FIP though.
Originally Posted by FreakingMoron
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 10:42 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 274Saw Monse yesterday
I was in yesterday, Monday. I got there around 3:00 pm and stayed for about an hour. Monse was there. I waited around for Anya, and got to get 3 or 4 dances from her.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 22:50 #2669Regular Member

Posts: 2Pandoras Daysha?
Been coming to Pandoras on the weekends during the night shift (8-2:30). Does anyone know Daysha? I think I might be spelling her name wrong, but she seemed like the only girl there that would offer some services during that time. Older looking, tall, fat ass, and not the biggest rack but knows how to dance better than the rest. She offered 300 for 15 minutes VIP or 60 for a "massage" one song. New to this whole scene, but any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
08-09-21 20:16 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 444Best guess
From what dancers have told me, the concept of schedules is currently rather fluid. But I have seen Monse show up around noon. I'm typically later in the week so can't say anything about Monday through Wednesdays. She's older, Hispanic with straight long dark hair. Typically wearing a bikini top and kind of a tassel skirt. If you don't see her, she might be out of the stage rotation and working hard for the money in the private rooms.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:08 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 36Monse description and hours.
I've been wanting to meet Monse and have been to Pandora's a couple of times recent but I've missed her I guess. Anyone know days (she works early right? Is there a standard early shift because I've been twice around 3 and no Monse). Also, any description of her would really help, thanks guys.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 00:32 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 444Not exactly
Can't have two dancers at the same club at the same time with the same name. But there has been a Nova at Pandora's and at Kittens. And a Mercedes at both clubs. Some names are used over and over again. Think I've met 3-4 dancers going by Sassy over the years.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:51 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 75Two Lunas?
I've long been told that no two dancers can have the same name. I think there is / was a legal constraint based upon the rules for their licenses. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:14 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 444Lola
Lola had taken some time off recently. I can understand being upset with her body.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 11:52 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 97
Originally Posted by KORBENDALLAS
I may be a perv (I am) but I'm not an idiot. We're talking about two different "Lunas" and, trust me, if Lola had been there she'd have been the one riding it that day. I'm semi-obsessed with Lola's body.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




