Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 978 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7153

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter0428  [View Original Post]
    The reason she hasn't posted is because someone reported her as an underage child. Until they finish verifying that she can't post. She has asked me to let all her friends know and for me to share. Pm me for her number.
    Just went to see her for the first time and the head was phenomenal. No issues at all. Great time, definite repeat.

    Be safe.

  2. #7152

    Tanya the Beach Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBone  [View Original Post]
    Rogue is correct. Tanya the Beach Bunny is actually Tanya Holly from Feather Sound.

    She is a mid-40's MILF.

    https://preferred411.com/P195944

    Tanya Delight is a much younger (30 year old) hard body from Nashville.

    https://preferred411.com/P329084

    https://www.tanyadelight.com/

    Both are good, Tanya Delight's body is amazing! And she has much more online presence.
    Has anyone visited this Tanya in the last couple months. Looks interesting. We were spoiled last week with Tanya Delight.

    How is the overall service? Safe discreet in call?

  3. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her right of the last farm trip-she was chunky with charmin jumbo titties. She needs another refill. Way to skinny.
    Agreed. Best time to catch her after family visit but I have always missed the mark, either she outcall only at the time or heads downhill fast before get chance.

  4. #7150

    Transformation of Kittie

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Damn Kittie looks awful. Friend has more meat on her ass than Kittie does on her whole body.
    I saw her right of the last farm trip-she was chunky with charmin jumbo titties. She needs another refill. Way to skinny.

  5. #7149
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    In the right mood / person. She loves it. Evidently the time wasn't right for you.
    Given the amount of guys she probably sees that would make sense. I never seen her kitty but reports are its nice and edible lolol. But as a rule I don't do that with those who are one with the needle.

  6. #7148

    Woah on Kittie

    I was just thinking the other day about seeing Kittie.

    I haven't seen her in a minute but woah. Hard pass for me. Way way too skinny. Her friend tho. Going to have to get her somehow without kittie knowing.

  7. #7147

    Celeste anyone?

    Has anyone seen this girl? I texted her a couple times and I didn't know what to think. Another guy reported that he set something up, but comma were bad and there was too many people around the room and he bailed.

    Anyone see this girl and have a report? If the link doesn't work just search Celeste in escort alligator.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65533066

  8. #7146
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kittie found a thick hot friend to double with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65491282#.
    Damn Kittie looks awful. Friend has more meat on her ass than Kittie does on her whole body.

  9. #7145

    Tanya Holly is not Tanya Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    No, they are not the same Provider. They are a Generation apart. And 1 is from Nashville.

    I have met them both.
    Rogue is correct. Tanya the Beach Bunny is actually Tanya Holly from Feather Sound.

    She is a mid-40's MILF.

    https://preferred411.com/P195944

    Tanya Delight is a much younger (30 year old) hard body from Nashville.

    https://preferred411.com/P329084

    https://www.tanyadelight.com/

    Both are good, Tanya Delight's body is amazing! And she has much more online presence.

  10. #7144
    Looks like Kittie found a thick hot friend to double with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65491282#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b0f_f.jpg‎   24f7_f.jpg‎  

  11. #7143

    Tanya Delight vs. Tanya The Beach Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Looks so much like Tanya the Beach Bunny that I had the pleasure of visiting in Feather Sound. Service seems to be the same also. I wonder if she is the same provider.
    No, they are not the same Provider. They are a Generation apart. And 1 is from Nashville.

    I have met them both.

  12. #7142

    Don't believe everything she says!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    She told me she will let some guys do it but she doesn't like it. Said she loves sucking a load out of a dick and that was good enough for me tho I love DATY.
    In the right mood / person. She loves it. Evidently the time wasn't right for you.

  13. #7141

    Astrid DATY

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    YMMV-depends on her mood, but yes she does with a few.
    She told me she will let some guys do it but she doesn't like it. Said she loves sucking a load out of a dick and that was good enough for me tho I love DATY.

  14. #7140

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLickAClit2  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look as good in person. I wouldn't repeat. Her service was ok.
    She's fucked some guys over before, done the bf / db knocking on the door shit, up charging, lying usual shit. Wore out her welcome in Pasco, check the board there.

  15. #7139

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    I see what you mean. I texted her and covered basic info and before I could make a date she just went dark. Poof. What ever.
    I've tried her more than 15 times from 4 numbers and never got so much as a reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape