Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 12998
-
08-10-21 17:28 #6788Regular Member

Posts: 1How'd it go?
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 15:03 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 305Partake at your own risk
They are ancient.
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 12:31 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks ill try it today.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 00:48 #6785Banned Member

Posts: 432Greek?
Do either Tina or Diana provide Greek?
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 20:02 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 305Names?
What are their names in Just Relax and what's their body type?
Originally Posted by FarleyDave
[View Original Post]
Coco Aroma in Pico. Tina and Diana. Although Ivy is my fave asian lady there. A couple of miles away is Pink One Spa in K-town has some pretty good looking selections.
-
08-09-21 13:38 #6783Regular Member

Posts: 11AMP on Wilshire?
I've had some decent white and Latinas at Just Relax in We Go.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
What the name of the spot on Miracle Mile?
TIA.
-
08-09-21 12:20 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 305Eagle rock
Eagle rock bl and Lincoln. Does it mean no more?
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:43 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 171There were several good ones eagle rock a few years back, but I thought it all dried up. Where is this one with two old ladies?
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 00:42 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 305Eagle Rock and Glendale
I've been to one AMP at eagle rock bl with 2 old Asian ladies that offer FS. But old like 50's. The one in Glendale that I know only did HJ as HE for. 6 on top of. 4 for 30 minutes, no FS.
Any other AMP or provider that you know in either location that offers FS? TIA.
-
08-08-21 18:43 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 305Latinas in AMP
There are 2 Latinas in the AMP at near miracle mile. They are around mid to late 30's but still thick in the right places and really willing to please.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
Another AMP in West Hollywood claims to have more latinas and white girls but on the chubby side. Good part is they are younger than 30.
-
08-08-21 17:49 #6778Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Damage
How much was the open air fucking at the foot massage place on sepulveda.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 17:06 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 290Melrose Near Vine
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/21...zNAc2jcnBszQc6
Had a good time at "Aromatherapy Spa" a while back. Found myself in the neighborhood and had seen their ads for ages. Sent them a text for more info and they responded with an address (strip mall on Melrose, near Vine), house fee (. 50 for hhr) and hours they are open. Responded with name and time to make an appointment and that was all they took. No response to questions via text.
Called when I arrived and they directed me to an office upstairs that seemed legit. I thought I had struck out because of how plush and clean the place was. Oh well, I'd at least get a decent massage. Stepped into the rooms which looked like some shit straight out of Battlestar Galactica. Neon blue lighting, mirror lined wall, bed was high up but the shower was high tech. Every room had one.
Therapist finally came in and holy shit, she was a fucking catch. Thick latina with a great ass and great tits. But god damn it I can't remember her name. I was so blown away by her that it just passed me by. She quoted me 120 for FS and we didn't waste any time.
Did a few positions, finally flatironed her while holding on to her amazing tits and busted in the bag. Definitely worth the price though I won't be repeating super often. Feel free to DM me for more details but I was pretty impressed. If why'all know any other great spots for Thick Latinas around Hollywood please let me know!
- RnR.
-
08-06-21 22:03 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 300PriscillaM, you are an institution.
I'm not a millennial tho.
I'm a regular member, but I'm actually quite established on the international version of this site. Candidly, I view mongering in the US as a tide-me-over in between International trips, which my life and work fortunately allow to happen with some regularity. But it's just a different ballgame elsewhere. Being an illicit activity makes it kind of like pot before it was legal (here in CA). You have to buy it in hushed tones, and you never really know what you're going to get, and you don't like it most of the time.
My one place that wasn't like that, behind the cvs or Walgreens in van Nuys, is now closed. So back to the armpits of this hobby for me.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:54 #6775Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Shakeys
For a regular member, this is a fine review. Informative, although the price paid was left out, but I can tolerate it, probably the writer is a millennial.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
This place has been reviewed here. There was a girl here named eve or Eva who was hotter than any of the flotsam on Korean escorts on sawtelle with fake pics and ass kissing mongers dot com. She asked for and received 160 for FS, plus 60 for the hour.
The place, as you say, is essentially akin to fucking in a public library. It is difficult to fuck someone when the monger in the next room sounds like he is a homeless person in Venice watching his life's belongings crushed by a hydraulic compactor.
The back break room is disgusting.
The place is a soft pass.
-
08-06-21 10:51 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 300Place on Sepulveda
Adding a review of the place on Sepulveda in CC next to Big Lots.
I'll do as the good, the ok, and the bad.
The good.
- not much. Not a bad experience, but just nothing special.
The ok.
- had Angela. She was like a 7 face, 5 body (too many burgers). But cute. And surprisingly good English.
- actually completed the massage after. So got a full 60 min. No cum-and-run.
- but the massage was pretty amateur. A squeeze here, a push there.
The bad.
- for f* sake invest in some drywall. Next booth over some dude clearly getting a handie. Loud and clear. Because the walls don't go to the ceiling. Unforgivable.












Reply With Quote





