Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12820

    Rachelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to set up another date with Rachelle last night and in my post nut hazy fog I forgot to ask her about her thoughts on sharing her digits. SMH. I reminded her again over text and I'm waiting on a response. Sorry my brothers.
    You mean your first and last thought while fucking this chick wasn't "What can I do to help out my fellow mongers?" Dude, what the hell? But seriously, yes, please provide digits if she ever clears you to do that.

  2. #12819
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    There are state, federal, and often local laws governing sexually explicit films.

    Think it through. In film productions, the company pays the actor to perform. What you're talking about is backward where the "actor" is paying the company. Thus, the actor is paying her for sex. That's textbook prostitution. Even Marcia Clark could successfully prosecute that case.

    Now take that a step further and realize she has a business now. Is she declaring that income? She could be charged with filing an inaccurate return, substantial understatement of income, or even tax evasion. Al Capone could have advised her about fucking around with tax evasion.

    Then add on the fact that every performer in a sexually explicit film must present their I'd to verify they were at least 18 years of age at the time. This MUST be recorded and available upon request. Sure, all the stuff on pornhub doesn't do this, but they're not claiming to be a business. Are you willing to turn your I'd over to a girl?

    18 USA Code 2257 - Record keeping requirements It's mandatory that the "business" filming and hiring the actor examines and records the I'd of any actors and retain it and make it available for inspection.

    Whoever violates this section shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both. Whoever violates this section after having been convicted of a violation punishable under this section shall be imprisoned for any period of years not more than 10 years but not less than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both.

    It's a hell of a lot cheaper to pay the few hundred in fines for a prostitution bust than to lawyer up to fight the feds.

    The fact that the guy is paying here blows this whole stupid idea to pieces.
    The vast majority of porn is privately commissioned were the producer (I. E. The guy who's paying for the production) is the supporting lead in the film and he's doing exactly what you just said is illegal. In actuality it is illegal, but that would never be tested by any prosecutor. Once the act is being filmed, the product becomes the film not the act and the film of course is protected by the 1st amendment. See Stanley v Georgia and Ginzburg v US.

  3. #12818

    People vs. Freeman / Making of sex videos is a federally protected right.

    Making sex videos AKA porn is a federally protected right falling under the 1st amendment. Regardless even if you pay for it. Period.

    The law has repeatedly shown at the highest courts (People vs. Freeman and New Hampshire v. Theriault) that once the person is being videoed engaging in sex, even.

    If you paid them, are no longer considered a prostitute but an actress.

    Unlike fearmonger Gain 56 states you do not need any permit or license or any other BS he stated.

    This does not make it legal for you to film fucking your dog, your sister, fucking out in public, torturing during sex that leads to permanent injury, etc. Ie; anything obscene.

    -Your Pussy Smasher Scholar.

  4. #12817

    Rachelle. Connected with her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep it short. She, 28,5" 1' redhead, super cute face, b cup boobies and a nice little ass on her. She was outside texting on the phone at a local hotel and I rolled up and asked her if we knew each other, she said maybe that we might've met before in orlando. I said maybe too and asked for the digits. Hit her up later that night and got the ball rolling. Apparently she advertised a couple of times when Backpage was still around and she stopped completely cause she got caught up in a sting and now is strictly UTR and only sees a handful of regulars. Scooped her up at her friends house in Orlando and made our way to the Geneva. Very good conversation on the way there and she only wanted 80 Mexican pesos to have a good time, didn't have to negotiate and said that we can take our time cause she was in no rush to go anywhere that night. Got to the Geneva and made ourselves comfortable, she jumped in the shower really quick and I laid back watching 90's porno on the flat screen. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, a couple of pictures taken, then pounded her out in Mish, K9 then back to mish with me smothering her with my body and pounding away until I finished in the bag. She has a super tight grip and will back it on you while in K9. One of my better dreams lately, it felt more organic then how it usually goes. Sometimes I really do wish I was single again but then think of how great my life already is and why do I want it any different. LOL.

    Ass shot from that night. I have face pics too but waiting on the go ahead from her to share her number and pics. She said she went by Rachelle on BP.
    Was finally able to set up another date with Rachelle last night and in my post nut hazy fog I forgot to ask her about her thoughts on sharing her digits. SMH. I reminded her again over text and I'm waiting on a response. Sorry my brothers.

  5. #12816

    Porn angle.

    I would think that for any monger to claim that they're at the Ye Ol Stump Grinder to see a girl for making a porno movie would have to actually film the act for this to be even halfway believable. The girl would have to know she was being filmed, too. Now, you're paying her for PSE and getting into an entirely different set of circumstances.

    All of this seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill. My. 02.

  6. #12815
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    There is no licensing requirement for photographers and videographers in Florida. You need a permit from the county if you're going to shoot in public but if indoors there is no licensing requirement. Record keeping is a good idea so you can CYA if accused of filming someone underage but that's it. You need a public performance license from the MPAA if you're going to show a copyrighted movie in public but that's so you don't get sued for infringement not arrested.
    I am not as experienced as our local expert, Vincent Gambini, but I have a close relative that has worked in the business in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami. My comments on permits and such are based on what he explained to me regarding that process to remove all legal liability to the production team, producers, location owners and performers. I have this info only because I once asked his the same question about the difference between porn and prostitution.

    If you read back to the original comment, it involved asking why can't a man enter into an agreement with a provider by paying for sex with that provider and then claiming it was a "porno shoot" that was set up by the girl through her business with the money being paid by the man to the owner (the girl) for the "honor" of the man being able to be in the video and have sex with that same girl. That payment makes it a commercial endeavor. If the production is shown publicly or not was not part of the equation. I simply explained the need for permitting and / or other agreements to protect yourself should you get busted. Could you do it without all this stuff? Sure, but the discussion was about how to do it and to make it legally allowed.

    The sticky wicket in this is that actors generally do not pay to be in pictures / films unless it's for something like a personal portfolio. It's usually the other way around, actors are paid for their work. That reversed pay structure alone makes this a shady proposition and having no agreement in place in advance to support that this was a paid performance and not a prostitution situation is extremely risky. That's where I would not want to be the one that challenges the laws.

    My suggestion of the getting the permits is to emphasize on how to make it 100% legal and remove all doubt of it being prostitution. Your stance is not incorrect, you can just claim to the cops it is a porno, it's just not easily defensible.

    Grain 56.

  7. #12814
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    There is no licensing requirement for photographers and videographers in Florida. You need a permit from the county if you're going to shoot in public but if indoors there is no licensing requirement. Record keeping is a good idea so you can CYA if accused of filming someone underage but that's it. You need a public performance license from the MPAA if you're going to show a copyrighted movie in public but that's so you don't get sued for infringement not arrested.
    There are state, federal, and often local laws governing sexually explicit films.

    Think it through. In film productions, the company pays the actor to perform. What you're talking about is backward where the "actor" is paying the company. Thus, the actor is paying her for sex. That's textbook prostitution. Even Marcia Clark could successfully prosecute that case.

    Now take that a step further and realize she has a business now. Is she declaring that income? She could be charged with filing an inaccurate return, substantial understatement of income, or even tax evasion. Al Capone could have advised her about fucking around with tax evasion.

    Then add on the fact that every performer in a sexually explicit film must present their I'd to verify they were at least 18 years of age at the time. This MUST be recorded and available upon request. Sure, all the stuff on pornhub doesn't do this, but they're not claiming to be a business. Are you willing to turn your I'd over to a girl?

    18 USA Code § 2257 - Record keeping requirements – It's mandatory that the "business" filming and hiring the actor examines and records the I'd of any actors and retain it and make it available for inspection.

    Whoever violates this section shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both. Whoever violates this section after having been convicted of a violation punishable under this section shall be imprisoned for any period of years not more than 10 years but not less than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both.

    It's a hell of a lot cheaper to pay the few hundred in fines for a prostitution bust than to lawyer up to fight the feds.

    The fact that the guy is paying here blows this whole stupid idea to pieces.

  8. #12813

    Where do you guys come up with this nonsense?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Not so fast Bang Bro. You also have to have a permit to legally film an Adult Film or any commercial film for that matter in pretty much any part of Florida. You do have a constitutional right to make it but you have to follow guidelines demonstrate your right. Saying you have a constitutional right isn't always applicable. For example, you can't shoot a porno in public.

    There's also a matter of records filed to prove all performers are over the age of 18. You have to provide all contracts / agreements for the actors and shooting. Claiming you are making a porno even for personal purposes is a grey area that I won't debate. Personally, I would not want to be the one to challenge it. Maybe Vincent Gambini is still active on here and can add some color.

    Grain 56.
    There is no licensing requirement for photographers and videographers in Florida. You need a permit from the county if you're going to shoot in public but if indoors there is no licensing requirement. Record keeping is a good idea so you can CYA if accused of filming someone underage but that's it. You need a public performance license from the MPAA if you're going to show a copyrighted movie in public but that's so you don't get sued for infringement not arrested.

  9. #12812

    Reverse Image Search sites

    So what is a better search site than TinEye? Lately, TinEye can't find any matches for these fake pics these girls use. I'd like to be able to find the real Websites that these girls' pics come from, so I can examine more pics a little bit closer. LOL.

    Easy to use is a big plus, too. Thanks, Vino.

  10. #12811
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes they wrote down the plates every time so they still had the record plus twice when I was there a patrol car drove in the parking lot looking at the cars one of the times he watched me walk to my car and followed me out I was worried about that but I stopped properly and did the speed limit when I left so he eventually passed me near Semoran.
    If them recording your plate number makes you nervous, park in the plaza right next to it and just walk in.

  11. #12810

    Having a License vs Having a Permit

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    I have a general question with the addition of why don't these providers just make and account tell whatever john they seeing that they will video tape no faces and say they are paying to be in the video not for the sex seems simple and is a legitimate business so it looks like it's a way to not worry about LEO showing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    They'd be running a business without a license. They could be hit with taxes and a shit load of penalties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    I've been a business owner for the past 35 years. Florida did away with licensing requirement about 20 years ago. Anyone can start a business as a proprietor (using their own social security number / schedule A on 1040) whenever they want without registering with any agency (vendors at the flea market, detailing cars etc.). If you want to setup an LLC or a corporation then you'll need to register on sunbiz. Org for $80 and get a tx I'd from irs. Gov. Some businesses like barbers, hair stylists, masseuse etc. Require a license for their trade.

    The video idea is a great idea! They would never be able to prosecute because of the 1st amendment. Making porn is a form of free speech.
    Not so fast Bang Bro. You also have to have a permit to legally film an Adult Film or any commercial film for that matter in pretty much any part of Florida. You do have a constitutional right to make it but you have to follow guidelines demonstrate your right. Saying you have a constitutional right isn't always applicable. For example, you can't shoot a porno in public.

    There's also a matter of records filed to prove all performers are over the age of 18. You have to provide all contracts / agreements for the actors and shooting. Claiming you are making a porno even for personal purposes is a grey area that I won't debate. Personally, I would not want to be the one to challenge it. Maybe Vincent Gambini is still active on here and can add some color.

    Grain 56.

  12. #12809

    Layla

    Second time I went to see her I asked what might make scheduling with her easier and she was able to give me an alternative contact method that has definitely provided faster results. I'm not at liberty to share, but just wanted to pass along the info cause I know how bad trying to get a dream in using the info on the ad could be. Just be cool when you're there and she'll probably share it and save you for future contact.

  13. #12808
    Yes they wrote down the plates every time so they still had the record plus twice when I was there a patrol car drove in the parking lot looking at the cars one of the times he watched me walk to my car and followed me out I was worried about that but I stopped properly and did the speed limit when I left so he eventually passed me near Semoran.

    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    I told them I didn't have my Id and they just asked me to write down my name, car make / model / color.

  14. #12807

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had issues with the I'd requirement the new owners have?
    I told them I didn't have my Id and they just asked me to write down my name, car make / model / color.

  15. #12806

    You obviously don't know much about running a business in Florida.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    They'd be running a business without a license. They could be hit with taxes and a shit load of penalties.
    I've been a business owner for the past 35 years. Florida did away with licensing requirement about 20 years ago. Anyone can start a business as a proprietor (using their own social security number / schedule A on 1040) whenever they want without registering with any agency (vendors at the flea market, detailing cars etc.). If you want to setup an LLC or a corporation then you'll need to register on sunbiz. Org for $80 and get a tx I'd from irs. Gov. Some businesses like barbers, hair stylists, masseuse etc. Require a license for their trade.

    The video idea is a great idea! They would never be able to prosecute because of the 1st amendment. Making porn is a form of free speech.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape