Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 24027
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13767
    Quote Originally Posted by Quriusmrk  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick to the AMP scene but now and again like to surf the escort ads to see what's out there. Used to be pretty easy on Bedpage but now it's almost useless. Not enough pics of the girls and no useful location info to help determine if she is in your area. I've tried Listcrawler as well and it's better but the choices seem limited. So, I thought I'd turn to the local experts and ask how you find your girls now that BP sucks. I'm sure there are plenty of sites I'm not aware of and I thought it might be nice to have a post or two with links to sites you guys find to be your best resource?

    Thanks for the help.

    Q.
    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fre...female-escorts

    Select whatever city you want on this site.

  2. #13766

    Shorties

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    File under: "Just stuff I noticed and was curious about".

    I've been noticing this trend lately of advertisers on Eros listing VERY short heights. I'm not talking 5'2 or so, which I would consider "petite" or even 4'11 which I would say is leaning closer to "tiny". I'm talking about we're approaching midget sizes here, like 4'4 to 4'6.

    Just combing through the "What's New" section for DC, about 60 providers in total, I count no fewer than 5 providers listing their heights as 4'8 - which I would consider extremely tiny and really rare. Or less:

    Brittanyyy - 4'8 - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/6595155.htm.

    Nikki Lock - 4'4 (wow!) - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/1957444.htm.

    Kim - 4'6 - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/8180205.htm.

    Audrey - 4'6 - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/3300776.htm.

    Blue Bunii - 4'4 (wow again) - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/3101973.htm.

    Maybe, just maybe one or two of these are really that very tiny, but obviously most must be fake. There is no way 12% of the What's New section is that short. Getting below 4'8 is approaching dwarfism.

    So what's going on? What's the advantage of this? My personal theory is that listing that short a height grabs attention from guys who may have that on their bucket list. Any ideas?
    There's a whole bunch of male fantasies revolving around the small woman. There's a lot of dudes into it for whatever reason. Both of these that claim to be 4,4" are clearly longer than that simply judging by the relationship of their bodies to the furniture they are in. Blue bunny would only weigh 65 pounds max if she was 4'4"and looked anything like her pix. I'd be careful with any of these. I have never used Eros, How many tend to be fake there?

  3. #13765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Land Of Midgets

    File under: "Just stuff I noticed and was curious about".

    I've been noticing this trend lately of advertisers on Eros listing VERY short heights. I'm not talking 5'2 or so, which I would consider "petite" or even 4'11 which I would say is leaning closer to "tiny". I'm talking about we're approaching midget sizes here, like 4'4 to 4'6.

    Just combing through the "What's New" section for DC, about 60 providers in total, I count no fewer than 5 providers listing their heights as 4'8 - which I would consider extremely tiny and really rare. Or less:

    Brittanyyy - 4'8 - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/6595155.htm.

    Nikki Lock - 4'4 (wow!) - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/1957444.htm.

    Kim - 4'6 - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/8180205.htm.

    Audrey - 4'6 - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/3300776.htm.

    Blue Bunii - 4'4 (wow again) - https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/3101973.htm.

    Maybe, just maybe one or two of these are really that very tiny, but obviously most must be fake. There is no way 12% of the What's New section is that short. Getting below 4'8 is approaching dwarfism.

    So what's going on? What's the advantage of this? My personal theory is that listing that short a height grabs attention from guys who may have that on their bucket list. Any ideas?

  4. #13764

    Halia Santos

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Halia Santos? She was the red hair stripper that was based out of Springfield and don't Loring.
    Halia signed a pre-nuptial agreement with an 80-year-old man and moved to Florida. They didn't get married. After that?

  5. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by Quriusmrk  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick to the AMP scene but now and again like to surf the escort ads to see what's out there. Used to be pretty easy on Bedpage but now it's almost useless. Not enough pics of the girls and no useful location info to help determine if she is in your area. I've tried Listcrawler as well and it's better but the choices seem limited. So, I thought I'd turn to the local experts and ask how you find your girls now that BP sucks. I'm sure there are plenty of sites I'm not aware of and I thought it might be nice to have a post or two with links to sites you guys find to be your best resource?

    Thanks for the help.

    Q.
    Rubmaps is good but it cost $20/ mo.

    Skip the games is good.

    Rubratings.

    https://sumosear.ch

  6. #13762

    How do you find them now?

    I usually stick to the AMP scene but now and again like to surf the escort ads to see what's out there. Used to be pretty easy on Bedpage but now it's almost useless. Not enough pics of the girls and no useful location info to help determine if she is in your area. I've tried Listcrawler as well and it's better but the choices seem limited. So, I thought I'd turn to the local experts and ask how you find your girls now that BP sucks. I'm sure there are plenty of sites I'm not aware of and I thought it might be nice to have a post or two with links to sites you guys find to be your best resource?

    Thanks for the help.

    Q.

  7. #13761

    Halia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to halia Santos? She was the red hair stripper that was based out of Springfield and don't Loring.
    I've seen Halia many times over the years. Since COVID she dropped off my screen and stopped answering texts and calls. She's a fun girl, especially for those of us who like full body tattoos, a bangin' body and super BBBJs!

  8. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Just treat it like any dating site, but remember at the end of the day all these girls are escorts. Get a burner number, and never talk money on the site. You get ban for solicitation. Normally talk the girls up a little to see if they are interested. Get them to switch to burner number or texting app. Once there talk money. Never set money to a person you never met, and don't get the hotel till you met the girl and know she real. There are a lot of scammers on the site. Read up a few months on the sugarbabies thread, and there are reviews girls there. I would start on a few that have positive reviews to get your feet wet. Membership is 100 and most girls are will meetup for 300-500. Remember everyone's game is different. I had girls you allow me to bbfscip, but other Sugar Daddies had no luck. I had it the other way around where the SB is a know revolving door, but will not even look at my msgs.
    Thanks for the replies guys. They were all really helpful and informative. I realized I should have probably posted that question in the sugaring thread instead of here.

  9. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I love the girl next door or secretary look, so she was hot for me. Give her a 8 out of 10. Plus she was a recent ivy league graduate. 1st ivy league graduate I had thanks to Sugaring. Too bad we meetup a few times till she when silent on me. Most likely found a bf, because she deleted her account after she started meeting up with me.
    It's funny you mention Ivy League. The one middle eastern girl I found was also an ivy leaguer with well off parents. She claimed she was doing it for fun but was definitely in it for the money. Gorgeous girl and likely the one who got me into south Asian girls. She disappeared after shortly. I just posted a pic of her in the SA thread to see if anyone else saw her.

  10. #13758

    Mariah

    Has anyone seen Mariah at EliteModels? Pics look very good.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=193

  11. #13757

    Yes, for me

    I love the girl next door or secretary look, so she was hot for me. Give her a 8 out of 10. Plus she was a recent ivy league graduate. 1st ivy league graduate I had thanks to Sugaring. Too bad we meetup a few times till she when silent on me. Most likely found a bf, because she deleted her account after she started meeting up with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    The fact that you got a middle eastern girl is enough reason for me to join. Was she attractive?

  12. #13756

    Good Question. I miss her

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to halia Santos? She was the red hair stripper that was based out of Springfield and don't Loring.
    If you find where she is, please pm me! She knew how to have a good time.

  13. #13755

    Halia Santos

    What ever happened to halia Santos? She was the red hair stripper that was based out of Springfield and don't Loring.

  14. #13754

    Wow!

    It sounds like a great lifestyle if a guy can afford it and they are willing to do the work to get things set up and in motion.

    I can't even justify consistently hanging out after dark or for long periods of time to the wife. It has to be a special occasion. LOL!

    At my age (60) and life situation, I'll just settle for popping into private places for 30-40 minutes at a time for an avg of $120/ HH with a few pretty decent looking escort regulars I've managed to cultivate. For some non-GFE fun. Just 4 to 6 times a month.

    I'm satisfied with the state of my monger situation.

    I'm also glad its working for you.

    We all have to adapt our mongering to our life situation, what we like, what we'll settle for, where we live, what's available and how much money we have to spend on the hobby.

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I had a number of one night stands from Seeking Arrangements, monthly setups, and booty calls that I meetup once every few months. It's half dating site / escort site. Two main reasons I prefer Sugaring more better looking girls then the avg escort, and you are more likely to get BBFS. Sugaring help me cross all my remaining sex bucket list. I was able to bbfscip natural G-cup, BBFS middle eastern girl, CIP a prego, golden shower on to a girl's face, bbfscip 3 some, CIP a girl in front of her BF, and impregnating a 22 year old (she took care of it). Because it's like a dating site, girls aren't as jaded, and you are more likely to get away with more things then with escorts. It does require more game to pickup the girls, because sugar babies (escorts) are more picky about who they meetup with.

  15. #13753
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I had a number of one night stands from Seeking Arrangements, monthly setups, and booty calls that I meetup once every few months. It's half dating site / escort site. Two main reasons I prefer Sugaring more better looking girls then the avg escort, and you are more likely to get BBFS. Sugaring help me cross all my remaining sex bucket list. I was able to bbfscip natural G-cup, BBFS middle eastern girl, CIP a prego, golden shower on to a girl's face, bbfscip 3 some, CIP a girl in front of her BF, and impregnating a 22 year old (she took care of it). Because it's like a dating site, girls aren't as jaded, and you are more likely to get away with more things then with escorts. It does require more game to pickup the girls, because sugar babies (escorts) are more picky about who they meetup with.
    The fact that you got a middle eastern girl is enough reason for me to join. Was she attractive?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape