Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14408

  2. #14407

    I have to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    When they start off saying not writing this on her behalf AND first post you got to be sceptical this is real. Not buying it. Just sayin'.
    I thought I was the only one thinking that this post was either written by the provider or a real close friend (boy friend) of the provider.

  3. #14406

  4. #14405
    When they start off saying not writing this on her behalf AND first post you got to be sceptical this is real. Not buying it. Just sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDaveLove  [View Original Post]
    First, I am not writing this on her behalf. Had to review her proper b / c she was stunning and amazing! Just saw her today, like an hour ago. Perfect petite body, ginger hair. Cool and as fun friendly as can be. Love her dog Zoey too.

    We had a sick session. BBBJ, good body kissing. Covered multiple positions. Up against the wall. On top. On bottom. All over Tight.

    Apparently, she is not hangin out with the Jada chick b / c she was a disaster. Seen her once. Trash.

    However, I'm def going back to see my girl S. Summer. Absolute stunner!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/730282925191

  5. #14404

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDaveLove  [View Original Post]
    First, I am not writing this on her behalf. Had to review her proper b / c she was stunning and amazing! Just saw her today, like an hour ago. Perfect petite body, ginger hair. Cool and as fun friendly as can be. Love her dog Zoey too.

    We had a sick session. BBBJ, good body kissing. Covered multiple positions. Up against the wall. On top. On bottom. All over Tight.

    Apparently, she is not hangin out with the Jada chick b / c she was a disaster. Seen her once. Trash.

    However, I'm def going back to see my girl S. Summer. Absolute stunner!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/730282925191
    What was the damage? Any demons? A handler close by?

  6. #14403

    Sammy Summers. A must have!

    First, I am not writing this on her behalf. Had to review her proper b / c she was stunning and amazing! Just saw her today, like an hour ago. Perfect petite body, ginger hair. Cool and as fun friendly as can be. Love her dog Zoey too.

    We had a sick session. BBBJ, good body kissing. Covered multiple positions. Up against the wall. On top. On bottom. All over Tight.

    Apparently, she is not hangin out with the Jada chick b / c she was a disaster. Seen her once. Trash.

    However, I'm def going back to see my girl S. Summer. Absolute stunner!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/730282925191

  7. #14402
    Working in the area of the Zmax for the next couple days. Any recommendations for anything close by?

  8. #14401

    Union county

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Try the lady in union co that post periodically. Claims she's a playboy playmate. Na. Maybe a retired stripper. 2 of her pics on her ad are real. The tits are nice but she is a flakey one. She's about the best I see on skanks to go today.
    Can you give me pointer on who she is?

  9. #14400

    Squirters and flaps?

    So, I've been digging around here a few days now, but haven't really had any solid leads on searches so I thought I would post. I'mooking for any reviews / suggestions of any girls who squirter and / or have a meaty pussy? Just hoping I can find aink to a reputable provider that checks that list. Any leads and reviews greatly appreciated.

  10. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelX  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Murican for the pointers. I reached out to most of them; and some requires deposit (a NO for me) and one already took down her ad.
    Try the lady in union co that post periodically. Claims she's a playboy playmate. Na. Maybe a retired stripper. 2 of her pics on her ad are real. The tits are nice but she is a flakey one. She's about the best I see on skanks to go today.

  11. #14398

    Thank you for pointers

    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    Three of those are the same girl who used to host out of Salisbury. She's real. Half of your list can be found by using the search function. Haven't seen the others, but the Natalia girl I'd stay away from; saw some stuff on her Twitter awhile back that was enough to let me know you'll be on the edge of a bad time at any moment.
    Thank you Murican for the pointers. I reached out to most of them; and some requires deposit (a NO for me) and one already took down her ad.

  12. #14397
    Three of those are the same girl who used to host out of Salisbury. She's real. Half of your list can be found by using the search function. Haven't seen the others, but the Natalia girl I'd stay away from; saw some stuff on her Twitter awhile back that was enough to let me know you'll be on the edge of a bad time at any moment.

  13. #14396

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Same here on that bailing if I see they're at a crappy hotel. I hardly ever stray from the AMP's now because of the drama amd dangers. Sounds like Passion is the real deal and I might have to hit her up though.
    Yeah, I'd vouch for her as well.

  14. #14395

  15. #14394

    Crappy motels

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    If they are at a crappy or sleazy motel, I will bail on them. Nikki was staying at a nice place Friday night. To be honest, I fear the Undercover Uncles more than these girls. I'm also man enough to fight myself out of a bad situation if I have to. I've been lucky, I've only had to do it once and I've been mongering for over 4 years.
    Same here on that bailing if I see they're at a crappy hotel. I hardly ever stray from the AMP's now because of the drama amd dangers. Sounds like Passion is the real deal and I might have to hit her up though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape