Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 1020 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11506

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post Charli's ad?
    Charli has no ad, OneWayOut brought her to our attention. If you're looking for contact info, you'd have to check with him. If you're looking for the sort of info you'd find in an ad, just read the board, there's a fair amount of information about her and, in sum, all positive!

  2. #11505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. As far away as you can. Service is awful. Worst set of hang ons I have ever seen. Nipps are painted on. Once she gets your donation she can't wait to get you out. Check other reviews on here. Same thing. Save your cash. Try Heather or Marcie if she is in town.
    I appreciate the heads up, I'll be looking else where. JD.

  3. #11504

    Charli

    Omfg! Can't thank you enough OWO. The skin, the ass, the attitude everything 10/10, guys I don't have a good dream for a long long time, but Charli oh my my, don't walk run, you may now skip all the girls from skipthegame LOL. Hope she will stay here Brevard county need girl like Charli can't wait to see her again.

  4. #11503
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. As far away as you can. Service is awful. Worst set of hang ons I have ever seen. Nipps are painted on. Once she gets your donation she can't wait to get you out. Check other reviews on here. Same thing. Save your cash. Try Heather or Marcie if she is in town.
    Good to know thanks.

  5. #11502

    Charli

    Can someone post Charli's ad?

  6. #11501

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Contact info please!

  7. #11500

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Would love contact info! Please!

  8. #11499
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.
    Dang it, I just blew my wad "of cash" with Charli.

  9. #11498

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this sexy MILF? Details are appreciated, Pm if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    I'm sorry, not sure this will be very helpful. She has no name in her ad, however, she has been reviewed, mostly negative.

  10. #11497

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this sexy MILF? Details are appreciated, Pm if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    Stay away. As far away as you can. Service is awful. Worst set of hang ons I have ever seen. Nipps are painted on. Once she gets your donation she can't wait to get you out. Check other reviews on here. Same thing. Save your cash. Try Heather or Marcie if she is in town.

  11. #11496

    Words cannot describe

    OWO please stand up and take a bow, I tip my hat do you my friend and give you a standing ovation. I just had a dream with Charli I'm almost speechless, by far the most beautiful gal I've ever dreamed with, beautiful smile skin that's been kissed by the sun. Gentlemen do not walk, run to the ATM and fill your pockets, then go see this gal. She's leaving tomorrow unless you call now! Doubles with Bee possible. Caution, take your heart medication first! PM OWO for digits. Prolly going to take a nap when I get home. Best Regards and thanks again.

  12. #11495

    Marcie LSM

    Marcie wanted me to let you guys know she is in town.

  13. #11494

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Honey lately? Her new pics look like she has baby bump going on. Any info?
    She def looks like she has something cooking in the oven.

  14. #11493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Titusville MILF

    What's the word on this sexy MILF? Details are appreciated, Pm if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtgymzc5mtqyndmxyjiyymiyntiznjc0mdhlodlkodu2mjuyyziw.jpg.jpg‎   mjy1mtq2otbizty2y2e1mtc2odzjmwnizjuwzjg0ogyzzwy2ogi4.jpg.jpg‎  

  15. #11492

    Kayla B.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stay as far away as you are able. Rip you off as soon as look at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRanger  [View Original Post]
    Oh god she scammed me around a year ago. Do not see her!
    Quote Originally Posted by ManTown13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Lisa in Melbourne who is advertising as "your little secret?" I searched and could not find any reviews. I think someone else may have inquired about her over a week ago but have not seen any responses.

    Her posted rates were $. 2 for HH, $. 8 for HR IC, . 2 more for OC.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/831697753281
    I believe this is the infamous Kayla B. A well known scammer for quite a while now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape