Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 1486 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 28271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13496
    Hey all,

    I'm coming to Tampa on business in a couple weeks and I'm interested in sampling the local talent. Can any of you recommend a young (ish) petite GFE provider that's good with outcall?

    I'm happy to return the favor should you find yourself in NC or TN.

    Thanks,

    Jester.

  2. #13495

    Jessica Dime and Ken

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Last time that I saw her she was in really dire circumstances. So I would guess she's in rehab or assumed room temperature.
    Looks like she's in this guy's stable:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65472103
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3e1cf482daf780ececdb686c3135702a_f.jpg‎  

  3. #13494

    Nicole worth a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area later this week. Does anyone know of a good provider in the area? The closer the better.

    I need someone with a good safe incall.
    Nicole is a very thin but upbeat, experienced spinner who delivers a consistent good time. Loves DATY, takes direction well, and cool with BBBJCIMWS finish after working through your favorite positions. 100 for hhr. Works out of her apartment sometimes during 1st half of week (bad smoky smell) but Fri-Mon out of the only decent hotel next to Busch Gdns w / no smoke smell.

    Aims to please & is easy to talk with, and reasonably good communications. A bit high volume but dependable.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/65492478

  4. #13493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Jessica Dime is still in the business?
    Last time that I saw her she was in really dire circumstances. So I would guess she's in rehab or assumed room temperature.

  5. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area later this week. Does anyone know of a good provider in the area? The closer the better.

    I need someone with a good safe incall.
    That combination of good safe incall and near USF / Busch Gardens might be a bit tricky.

  6. #13491

    Provider Near USF / Busch Gardens

    I will be in the area later this week. Does anyone know of a good provider in the area? The closer the better.

    I need someone with a good safe incall.

  7. #13490

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I posted a couple reviews. Search Charitable or Charity.
    Found the Charitable Donation review. Rather brief but to the point. Thanks.

  8. #13489
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with Charity? Her ads only go back to July. Nice looking woman. She lists in Oldsmar so I'll post in St. Pete as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65411902#.
    I posted a couple reviews. Search Charitable or Charity.

  9. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    I searched and didn't find any reviews. I assume wide open means Greek is available?
    She takes it in the ass. She has reviews on here and on LC.

  10. #13487

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah! She's the bomb. Wide open, kinky menu. Used to live at Paradise Lakes in Lutz with a tranny roommate. Used to be much more full figures. Someone on here said she lost all that weight from cancer. IDK about any of that.
    I searched and didn't find any reviews. I assume wide open means Greek is available?

  11. #13486

    Charity AKA Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with Charity? Her ads only go back to July. Nice looking woman. She lists in Oldsmar so I'll post in St. Pete as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65411902#.
    Oh, yeah! She's the bomb. Wide open, kinky menu. Used to live at Paradise Lakes in Lutz with a tranny roommate. Used to be much more full figures. Someone on here said she lost all that weight from cancer. IDK about any of that.

  12. #13485

    Charity

    Has anyone hooked up with Charity? Her ads only go back to July. Nice looking woman. She lists in Oldsmar so I'll post in St. Pete as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65411902#.

  13. #13484

    J Dime

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Rabble rabble rabble.
    What does she owe you $140 for?

  14. #13483

    She still owes me $140

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Jessica Dime is still in the business?
    Rabble rabble rabble.

  15. #13482

    Doll

    Not sure what to tell you. I've known her for years, so guess she trust I won't destroy her ass without first getting it lubed up and ready for action. She has been hurt before by someone going in her asshole with spit, fast, and abusive. So she may be scared if she doesn't trust you. She tells me stories of her boyfriend fucking her ass and a few others, but who knows. I don't see her often anymore anyway. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    I tezt Doll today. I've had her many times and always enjoyed her. I ask her about a Greek session and she still refuses? Hmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape