Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 867 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6795

    Bella. Bliss Spa. West Covina

    I put tip out right away and undress. In comes beautiful Bella who looks exactly like Luna Star the Latina anal queen! Big booty and D cup implants, big juicy lips for kissing and sucking, great shoulder length hair that was perfect length to push behind her ear so I could watch her give head while making eye contact.

    Even if you don't think she's hot (which is crazy) her skills are unmatched. Right away after the tip we start DFK and those lips feel great. She does some light touching then licks and kissing my chest and nips. I'm already hard so she strokes a bit and puts Hat on.

    I sit on edge of table and she squats down below to start CBJ. Lots of eye contact while deepthroating all the way to base. This girl can suck! I have her get on table then without asking I spread her legs and DATY. She loves it! She gets so wet I'm soon drenched in her juices. She gets up and as I sit on edge of table she backs her glorious round ass up and we start doggy. She puts her arms back towards me so I hook mean between them, hold her in place and take control. She likes that as I'm bucking her ass up and down. I wish there where a camera because I guarantee she looked hot af getting fucked like this. Then I table her get back on table but in doggy pose this time. I slide in deep, grab her hioa and thrust away. Did this for a while as it felt so good. Prob my fav position especially with a booty like that. I spank her and get wild.

    Have her flip, place pillow under her and go at it for a bit in Missionary. I'm tired now so I lay down and she goes to foot of table and starts sucking again. BTW there was plenty of kissing, even after DATY and DATO so she's a real freak and I love it!

    CBJ is amazing so I have her move to 69. Smother my face with her pussy lips and ass I'm in heaven! She's deepthroating and spitting on my rod! HJ and BLS to finish and I nut all over my own stomach. We're both tired now but satisfied. She cleans me up and takes her time. I'm pretty sure I was only monger there so there was no rushing. Offers me Gatorade no but I just take some water and bounce. Will def return. As soon as I go to my car another provider comes out side door and goes into car right next to me to grab her lunch. Not sure of name but she looked 20 something, some tattoos with great body and face. Might have to try other talent here. Def my new fav Latina spot. Enjoy.

  2. #6794
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Will be in woodland hills later this month. What's my best bet for spinner type, Asian or Hispanic with good massage skills and an open menu.
    Try posting your query in the San Fernando Valley thread.

  3. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainThrus  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go?
    She wasn't really old enough for me.

  4. #6792

    Lennox and HT

    Was in the area and wanted to see how these establishments do. I check RM but it doesn't say if it offers half hour so I decided to try Lennox. Only one girl working since it was pretty early. The name was Stephanie. Nice Latina girl, looks around mid 20's. On the chubby side. Ok CBJ, allowed kisses on boobs but not DATY. Nice moans when you get her in the mood with a long moan when she cums. Music to the ears. . 5 for half hour at the door and $ . 2 as tip.

    Anyone know if they offer half and hour at HT and how much? TIA.

  5. #6791
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    How much was the open air fucking at the foot massage place on sepulveda.
    The usual. 60 bucks for 60 minutes to the house.

    Asked me how much for hando. My usual schtick is I say 50, knowing full well the going rate is 60. I just say that so they have something to counter and I can act like I'm capitulating.

    60 to house, 60 to provider.

  6. #6790

    Visiting from Michigan

    Will be in woodland hills later this month. What's my best bet for spinner type, Asian or Hispanic with good massage skills and an open menu.

  7. #6789

    Anymore

    Anyone have any updates for ocean spa on lakewood?

  8. #6788
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ill try it today.
    How'd it go?

  9. #6787

    Partake at your own risk

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ill try it today.
    They are ancient.

  10. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Eagle rock bl and Lincoln. Does it mean no more?
    Thanks ill try it today.

  11. #6785

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Latinas in the AMP at near miracle mile. They are around mid to late 30's but still thick in the right places and really willing to please.

    Another AMP in West Hollywood claims to have more latinas and white girls but on the chubby side. Good part is they are younger than 30.
    Do either Tina or Diana provide Greek?

  12. #6784

    Names?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarleyDave  [View Original Post]
    I've had some decent white and Latinas at Just Relax in We Go.

    What the name of the spot on Miracle Mile?

    TIA.
    What are their names in Just Relax and what's their body type?

    Coco Aroma in Pico. Tina and Diana. Although Ivy is my fave asian lady there. A couple of miles away is Pink One Spa in K-town has some pretty good looking selections.

  13. #6783

    AMP on Wilshire?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Latinas in the AMP at near miracle mile. They are around mid to late 30's but still thick in the right places and really willing to please.

    Another AMP in West Hollywood claims to have more latinas and white girls but on the chubby side. Good part is they are younger than 30.
    I've had some decent white and Latinas at Just Relax in We Go.

    What the name of the spot on Miracle Mile?

    TIA.

  14. #6782

    Eagle rock

    Eagle rock bl and Lincoln. Does it mean no more?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    There were several good ones eagle rock a few years back, but I thought it all dried up. Where is this one with two old ladies?

  15. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    I've been to one AMP at eagle rock bl with 2 old Asian ladies that offer FS. But old like 50's. The one in Glendale that I know only did HJ as HE for. 6 on top of. 4 for 30 minutes, no FS.

    Any other AMP or provider that you know in either location that offers FS? TIA.
    There were several good ones eagle rock a few years back, but I thought it all dried up. Where is this one with two old ladies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape