Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 9309
-
07-19-07 16:27 #354Senior Member

Posts: 125Not the same in the strip club world where you hope for the best and are left satisfied a pretty small percentage of the time for the money you spend. Strippers just hustle the room moving on to the next guy 15 minutes later when you are done spending money. But most AMP girls try hard to make it a good experience so you will leave satisfied and come back again.[/QUOTE]I must say that the majority of my best experiences are at the AMPs, and "some" escorts, many in boston (la bella girls) the AMP experience is relaxing, worth the $$, they make you feel liked, and know what to do. It will stay in your mind for a while, I go like once a month. And see other providers as well, least to say you can not go wrong with the AMP!
-
07-19-07 09:39 #353Senior Member

Posts: 96Good post Little Tony II, and I find that to be true as well.
Originally Posted by Little Tony II
Ever since I tried out my first AMP 2-3 years ago, I have not spent much in strip clubs anymore. Once in a while you can come across a dancer worth spending money on for a couple of dances, but that's about it. Strip clubs are left better as places to hang out, have a couple of drinks, and spend a few dollars. At the most, it's just a way to warm up before going to an AMP later that day or the next day. Bigger money should be saved for AMP's - no matter if you want full service or just a massage with a hand finish.
Even if you happen to have a good experience in a strip club, it will only stay in your mind a short time. An AMP experience does a lot more for your mind and body. Granted there are bad AMP experiences sometimes but with enough work, the good trips make up big time for the few bad ones you can have. Not the same in the strip club world where you hope for the best and are left satisfied a pretty small percentage of the time for the money you spend. Strippers just hustle the room moving on to the next guy 15 minutes later when you are done spending money. But most AMP girls try hard to make it a good experience so you will leave satisfied and come back again.
-
07-19-07 02:49 #352Senior Member

Posts: 60I used to visit the Sportsman on a fairly regular basis but when they had the bright idea of fencing off their own paid parking I stopped going. I know a few of the garages in the area are private. Where does one find good parking for the Sportsman and I can't walk as far as I used to so is there anything close?
The clientel had also changed a bit when I stopped going it was more small groups of youngers guys showing up and kinda of a wanna be hang out.
Holly was the coolest girl there by far. Hard tight body. Hard. And a cool Celtic Tat on her back. She wore it well and had an awesome attitude.
Wishing you Happy Stories
CCC
-
07-18-07 20:08 #351Senior Member

Posts: 91BBFS/BBGreek yu better have frequent flyer mileage at your docs or std clinic?
We are all here to help/educate/support and sure an occasional argument or clash of opinions.
We all have to "safe" for each other.
-
07-18-07 19:36 #350Senior Member

Posts: 458AMPS are even a better sure bet!
That $$ or more you spent at the strip club for a quick 10 minuets is more $$ than you will spend, and for much less time, than for a sure thing at a couple of the Prov AMPS.
Tony
-
07-18-07 16:57 #349Senior Member

Posts: 649I beg to differ
The first time you pay a stripper to go into a booth at Cheaters you have no idea what you are getting either. You may know what she looks like but that's it.
This is the 21st century and anyone with a computer and the willingness to do some research can find a great escort and a great time. Yes, you will pay more than a booth in a strip club but you will also get more. To each his own I guess but I haven't had a single booth experiences in any strip club that I would rate higher than the vast majority of my escort experiences.
-
07-18-07 08:55 #348Senior Member

Posts: 1339♦ ♦ ♦ All Your Babes Are Belong To Us ♦ ♦ ♦
Escorts are not the ideal solution , because
Originally Posted by Bubba261
A) You never know what yer getting , as advised in my Escort Service Warning , and
B) The risk of up·sell , out·right rip offs , and ROBs accompanied by their 'drivers'
C) The huge amount of time involved in arranging the date with multiple phone calls ,
appointments , waiting around , checking in & out of the notell , etc. etc .
TIME IS MONEY , and if your time is as valuable as mine , the 'date' could wind up
costing you three or four times what you actually lay out in cash
The 'Brothel' Strip Club is definitely the way to go , as explained here =►
p.s. So now we have B·B , which stands for either 'bare back' or 'beige brothel' ,
Originally Posted by Book Guy
just like we have C·L for either 'Craigs List' or 'Cadillac Lounge' and C·H ,
for either 'Central Health' , 'Custom House' or 'Cheaters' .... only in Rhode Island !!
-
07-17-07 21:25 #347Senior Member

Posts: 991I've been saying for years Cheaters lives up to their name. A simple recap of an evening (not counting drinks) could go like this:
Originally Posted by Nuguy
Cover $5
Godiva $10
Topless LDs
$10 ticket
$20 each LD
Nude LDs
$10 ticket
$35 each LD
Booths
$35 / 15 mins.
$100 minimum to dancer
So, let's say you find a dancer you want to try out for a LD before the booths - you're out $30 (10 ticket, 20 dance) topless, $40 (10 ticket, 30 dance) nude
Then you go to the booth - they all start at $150 tip, but I always hold out for $100
Topless test drive w/booth for 15 mins $ONE SIXTY FIVE!
Nude test drive w/ booth for 15 mins $ONE EIGHTY FIVE!
(plus $15 total cover - $180 or $200 flat depending on test drive)
One can get an escort and a notell for about $250 for 4X the time, an hour.
Ah, whoever decided to call them Cheaters knew what he was doing.
-
07-17-07 20:27 #346Senior Member

Posts: 234I've never been there. Is there private booths? Extras?
Originally Posted by Hot Cat
-
07-17-07 10:48 #345

Posts: 1286BB/CH Monday Night
Well. They named that place pretty good if you ask me. Bored, Monday night, so I took the drive down 146 to Providence from my boring home in North Central MA. I hit the new Beige wonder, thinking I could pop off a quick couple lap dances and be back in time for Leno. Right! I ran into a small breasted girl named Claudia, who just had the right body and face to get me going. After a few minutes of negotiation, we settled on the nude lap dances in the Godiva room. I was already in there, paid my 10 to see some of the girls, but of course I had to pay another 10. That should have been my first clue. Now, she wants 30 per song, and I say no way. We finally bartered on 40 for 2. Once there, she immediately started pushing for the booths, 135 total for her and the room. I said no way. Then thinking I needed to pop, I said, make the second dance worth it, and I will give you the extra 20. Needless to say, she didn't finish the deed, and then demanded the extra jackson.
I left the godiva room, sat at the bar and talked for about 30 minutes more, then cut my losses and headed to 1021 for my first ever visit there. I will post my much better results on the Massage Parlor section.
-
07-17-07 01:33 #344Retired Member

Posts: 156Sportsman Inn Again
Swung by a few clubs this afternoon, ended up in Sportsman Inn and had another great visit. Although the place doesn't have many girls (or customers) it only takes one. Mandy, Bella and Acelin are all daytime girls as good as the best talent anywhere else in Providence, and IMHO are quite a value proposition.
-
07-17-07 00:24 #343Senior Member

Posts: 42I agree.
Originally Posted by Vargr
-
07-16-07 09:07 #342Senior Member

Posts: 627May be making a trip to PP soon. Has anyone seen this lovely young lady since this report? Do we have a name for her yet?
Originally Posted by Screwjack
-
07-15-07 19:03 #341Senior Member

Posts: 307Can you say 'deathwish'?
I hope this is some kind of pathetic joke. I'm appalled.
Originally Posted by King Rich
-
07-14-07 23:43 #340Senior Member

Posts: 991King Rich
The person (dare I call him/it a man?) is a troll.
Best to ignore.












Reply With Quote




