Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,931 to 18,945 of 44205
-
08-10-21 14:28 #25275Senior Member

Posts: 43I went to LL near Air recently. Had to wait a few minutes (bummer, because the lady who took my money was young & pretty) and my provider came from outside. I think she's usually at Air and her name is Sophia, 26 yrs young and also pretty! Jackpot!
The massage was among the best I had for quite a while. She is strong even though she's so tiny and she really got some knots out of my back. No tease, but with this massage I would have been happy even without a HE. HE was decent, she follows directions. Cute gal, will visit again!
Fun anecdote: I drove out of the parking lot right behind her. She must have thought I'm following her LOL. She stopped at the strip with Le Palace and walked there, but couldn't see if she went in.
-
08-10-21 13:07 #25274Senior Member

Posts: 1062Detailed and accurate report
Overall, an accurate post. Been to this chain of MP's before and I wasn't so turned on. 40+140 for a non-GFE CBJ and cfs wasn't compelling me to return. Yes, it was with a younger prettier provider. But the negatives outweighed the those positives. CBJ, CFS, hard implants, non-GFE. If this place was 40+100, I'd probably drop by once every couple of months.
Originally Posted by RTDriver
[View Original Post]
What's the deal with all the asterisks? Are we trying to write a haiku?
-
08-09-21 20:01 #25273Senior Member

Posts: 53Watch out for roaches!
Yes they do have a shower. Funny story, when we both went into the restroom, right as she turn on the lights there was a giant roach on the floor! She got freaked out and almost kneed me in the balls. I had to wack it with a towel until it wasn't moving haha.
Originally Posted by TimDrake
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 19:41 #25272Senior Member

Posts: 293Well
Just came out with Rosie same lie LOL funeral blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by TimDrake
[View Original Post]
She is cute. A solid 7-8 for massage parlor standards.
She would be a 4-5 for Asian booker. BBBJ, BBFS cip.
Her pussy smelled which is a turn off. But her tits, and her body.
She is nice looking for anyone who can't get into a booker.
I was curious so I deposited a load in her. She told me.
Anytime I want she available. But I rather keep it with the bookers better.
Talent. This only if you can't get with a booker I recommend her.
-
08-09-21 16:05 #25271Banned Member

Posts: 725That's actually pretty cheap for nuru
Most nuru girls that are any good ask for at least 140 tip. Havana is 65 house and 140 to the girl. They're all the same, no negotiating, and almost all of the girls there are hot and have nice personalities. If you got a girl completely nude and only paid 165 out the door you got a screaming deal. At any AMP you'll pay 40 house + 60 for a HJ and you usually don't get the girl naked for that much and usually have limited roaming ability, and that's usually with a so-so looking and quite often older provider.
Originally Posted by A1287
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:38 #25270Senior Member

Posts: 156I ended up seeing ava / ayanna, booked her through her IG. Ended up doing nuru for an hour, wasn't really worth it in my opinion. Not much of a massage and she wasn't really talkative at all during the session. 65 to the house and I tipped for $. She didn't ask for a specific amount when I tipped her.
-
08-09-21 14:05 #25269Senior Member

Posts: 29Fullerton spa
Hey guys,
I been to a few massage places in garden Grove but I saw Fullerton spa by my house wondering if any had an experience there and if it's worth it.
-
08-09-21 11:52 #25268Senior Member

Posts: 336Bamboo
Sorry late post. Saw Andy again at Bamboo Thursday. Best massage with the best HJ finish. Lots of ball play and slow stroking. No rushing at all. Don't touch her and she will take her time stroking. My ATF for HJ.
-
08-09-21 01:55 #25267Regular Member

Posts: 15OH wow, they have showers there now?
Originally Posted by SixGen
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 22:22 #25266Senior Member

Posts: 27Krystal
LOL Krystal read our posts. Check our her latest IG post.
Personally beside from demand. I think she's trying to see less clients for personal reason.
$265 is a bit steep. It was a good run. "Nothing great lasts forever".
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 13:34 #25265Senior Member

Posts: 47Damn Six, it sounds like you have a real connection with Rosie.
Originally Posted by SixGen
[View Original Post]
If you were so inclined I think you could easily see her OTC, if you wanted.
Not sure if I could maintain my wood if I knew I she just came from a funeral and was still in mourning.
In fact I am not sure I could do Rosie. It would feel like I am cheating with your GF. Ha ha ha.
No seriously I like your reports with all the weird details, bro. Keep them coming.
-
08-08-21 13:05 #25264Regular Member

Posts: 5Kiki air body
Sounds like the same experience I've been getting. However another member mentioned he was able to get her completely nude and FIV with her. Is that true for you too?
Originally Posted by OcPleasure
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 11:09 #25263Senior Member

Posts: 925Okay, thanks.
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 10:52 #25262Senior Member

Posts: 67120 for the BBBJ. Normal CBJ there is 100.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 03:05 #25261Senior Member

Posts: 53Rosie sunrise 8 spa in SA
Sunrise 8 spa on Warner and Bristol.
I paid a visit to my ATF Rosie since it has been several months since I've seen her. She's still as friendly as she was. Rosie has thick legs, nice curves and no rolls around the mid. She's in her early 30's. Her natural Bs are soft and perky. Her face is average without makeup. I setup an appoint but she pushed it back another hour so I was determine to meet. I waited outside until my appointed time and saw Rosie pull up next to me. She was wearing all black long dress that covered up completely. She apologize and told me to wait another 15 mins then she waved me in from the entrance. It was only her working today and it seems like they only open if there's an appointment.
I went in and again she apologize for the wait. I was just glad she didn't flake on me and she seemed very happy to see me. She took me to one of the rooms with led lights lined along the edges of the walls and had a nice scent from the diffuser. A slow jam was playing from the speakers. This place always make me feel like a strip club. I was here for cfs so put out 2 bills and a cover (you have to provide your on cover) on top of the towel heater. I got naked and waited on the bed. A few minutes later she came in and we chatted for a bit. She mentioned that she was at a funeral (it's why she was wearing all black) which why she was late and I felt bad for making her come to work but she wanted to see me too. She kept a smile on her face but I can tell she was sad and her sniffling didn't help cover how she felt. She removed her dress and we started by cuddling as we chatted. I tried to comfort her and offer to massage to make her feel better. She happily accept my offer and I was happy to massage a beautiful naked women.
I massaged her all over for about 15 minutes then gave her a tap on the butt and whisper for her to turn over but she fell asleep so gave her another tap and she woke up. I gave her a head massage for 5 more minutes then she opens her eyes to stare at me. I asked if she's feeling better and she lifted her head and puckered her lips. I lowered my head to give her a kiss and she thanked me. She asked me to lay next to her and cuddle a bit more. It felt very GFE which I always look for in a provider. We were in a spoon position and she started grinding against me. I got hard so I started sucking on her perky nipples. I started to rub her V and she was wet. Then she whisper to me that she wants me to make her cum and spread her legs for me to daty. Her V wasn't shaved this time but it was trimmed. Rosie enjoys daty but it takes a lot of effort to make her cum. I was down there licking until my tongue almost fell off and I'm breaking sweats for a good 15 minutes. When she was about to cum she would talk dirty and push my head down hard against her V. I felt like I was going to suffocate but didn't give up until she finally O. I thanked god that it was over.
I was exhausted and my whole head was completely sore. I crawled up to the bed and rolled over to relax. Before I was able to recuperate, she surprised me with a bbj that felt really good after some daty marathon. I told her I wanted to fuck and I brought cover but said we don't need it and quickly jumped on me bare back. She was really horny and rode me CG so sexy that I was already going to blow. I let her know so she switched to doggy. This way I was able to control the speed. Then we went into mish and I asked her if she wants me to cum in her. She pleaded for me to fill her with my cum and I blew. I pulled out and juice were flowing out of her. We showered and talked a bit more before heading out. It was an excellent and surprising session.
55/ hr.
2. Bills BBFS. YMMV.
Time spent 1. 5 hr.













Reply With Quote





