Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6883

    Lebanese

    Anyone else meet up with this girl from SA? We went out once a year or so ago but she seems to have disappeared off the site. She went by Sara and the time we met up she was brand new. We had a quick dinner and she mentioned CFS being on her menu. Unfortunately Covid stuck and I've been playing it safe in the house. If anyone has her info I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AEE29794-BCE9-4201-92E5-ACED2507D953.jpg‎  

  2. #6882

    She is on craigslist as well

    I texted her via CL, and she immediately wanted a face pic. She is a bigger girl, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. That printed card with prices? Very weird. I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I chatted up with this one only to find out that she is only offering massage service. She will not text with you all communication was done through KIK. FS is only on the menu if she feels the vibe with you. Since there was uncertainty of FS I declined. Pic of services and rates attached.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48912-5bdb-4397-ae6e-4494190d9ba9

  3. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/37fff...a-e876618c45a4

    Another one dtf. I offered her nothing. She's too foul for me.
    Alright fellas. This one agreed to 100 for me. Hop on it.

    Not my type.

  4. #6880

    Michelle

    Interesting I use to follow her on Instagram, but that connection is no longer there. Maybe she blocked me. Now I see her on SA but didn't respond back to my messages. Anyone had any luck with her?

    I don't remember what her Instagram name was. This was a while ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a28fa...a-2f5aacdbc358

  5. #6879

    Baby Chicaa

    Chatted with this one for a while. I got pro vibes from her. I didn't pull the trigger as someone more interesting contacted me, so I went in that direction instead. Now she's not responding to my text. Any details on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f7e9...0-c1466d96a6d6

  6. #6878

    Sbrighton667

    I chatted up with this one only to find out that she is only offering massage service. She will not text with you all communication was done through KIK. FS is only on the menu if she feels the vibe with you. Since there was uncertainty of FS I declined. Pic of services and rates attached.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48912-5bdb-4397-ae6e-4494190d9ba9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2785257-1f91-46d5-a15f-91944077260f~2.jpg‎   7c2feed1-2d48-4d0a-8071-6a30b86c6777~2.jpg‎  

  7. #6877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Came across an interesting one that messaged me. Any takers LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d162...e-e758b5c5568c
    She has ads all over in most of the usual places. Can't imagine they're successful, though. Geez. Not enough money in the world.

  8. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?
    I would think so. I haven't seen any feedback from fellow mongers reporting any success with these Whatsapp Asian women. In my opinion that's a red flag. Also a good sign to watch for is how they construct their sentences, when you read out their response back to you it just sounds a bit off. Be careful out there SA seems to have become an heaven for scammers.

  9. #6875
    https://www.instagram.com/lapollyofficial/?hl=en

    Meet on sa. Multiple times- she's hot! But terrible. I'd keep seeing so I can just grace her beauty. Based on her insta she definitely has some big money dude.

  10. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?
    Yep scammers are whatsapp, google hangout, etc. Had one that had a "real" US number to use, blocked her ass after 3 messages to my burner number.

    GG.

  11. #6873

    WhatsApp

    When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?

  12. #6872

    Another Flake

    Chatted for a bit, then dropped the "subscibe to my only fans".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2b...d-a5302947f304

  13. #6871

    Wimbledon

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d33c...7-915db72e5a08

    Any info on this one.

    Might have deactivated.

  14. #6870
    https://www.seeking.com/member/37fff...a-e876618c45a4

    Another one dtf. I offered her nothing. She's too foul for me.

  15. #6869
    https://www.seeking.com/member/23d38...3-6e9090ff5733

    I offered 100 she wanted 500 then 400. I didn't bother asking for details. Her other pics turned me off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape