Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 18426
-
08-10-21 12:12 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 168SA account suspended
I was trying to subscribe using a visa vanila card when my account got suspended 2 days back. I created a ticket and haven't received a response yet. For those who have been through this already, is there a customer service number to reach out? Any work around (s)? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Cheers!
-
08-10-21 11:10 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 287I saw Sue once last year and for what it's worth I had a good time. She's not thin but also not obese or sloppy. I liked her curves, her face and her personality. We had a good time in bed. I haven't repeated mostly because of schedules but I definitely plan to.. It looks like her rates have gone up since I saw her and there are some new services like massage on the menu.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 09:32 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 199I can confirm that majority of these Asian girls that advertise in their 30's are from the Philippines. They usually call you "sir" which is a big red flag. I've visited the Philippines on many occasions, and so many of them are homeless who own a cell phone, and go online to try to scam people.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 00:37 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 1064Rias
https://www.seeking.com/member/a3cda...8-2837d8838075
I was thirsty so I jumped on this.
300 - nice body that's about it. Bare everything.
Not repeating. Have at it.
-
08-10-21 00:09 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 1064Yeah, I chatted with her briefly- she was dtf from my point if view. Wanted to meet asap but I said nah.
Originally Posted by Sairento
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 21:02 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 457Dazzling Daisy93
I met this one some time back. She look just the same as her pics. She has a boyfriend. In bed she was a dead fish. No BBBJ, she doesn't like Daty. It was a great disappointment. I believe that she take estacy pills too.
Damage was $$.5
Complete waste of time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/55daf...5-4270abea10fe
-
08-09-21 20:41 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 76FabFun0113 = Waste of Time
She's very real, and uses her real number so it's very easy to see all of her social media. A normal seeming girl, very articulate in text. We chatted for a couple of weeks building a rapport and seemed to be aligned. On the day we were supposed to meet, she confirmed she was coming, but then an hour before the date went dark. Very strange to waste time like that with no intention to show up. It happens, I know; I assume girls like this just like to chat with guys because they are lonely and / or looking for validation, smdh.
Originally Posted by Pyty11
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 18:22 #6884Regular Member

Posts: 23Might be YMMV
Can't really tell from the pic, but if this is the Sara who lived in Rockville, I got really flakey vibes from her. She wanted to play around right up until heading to FC. Think someone else might've mentioned her previously as well.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 15:45 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 549Lebanese
Anyone else meet up with this girl from SA? We went out once a year or so ago but she seems to have disappeared off the site. She went by Sara and the time we met up she was brand new. We had a quick dinner and she mentioned CFS being on her menu. Unfortunately Covid stuck and I've been playing it safe in the house. If anyone has her info I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
08-09-21 14:55 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 197She is on craigslist as well
I texted her via CL, and she immediately wanted a face pic. She is a bigger girl, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. That printed card with prices? Very weird. I passed.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:57 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1064Alright fellas. This one agreed to 100 for me. Hop on it.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Not my type.
-
08-09-21 11:11 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 457Michelle
Interesting I use to follow her on Instagram, but that connection is no longer there. Maybe she blocked me. Now I see her on SA but didn't respond back to my messages. Anyone had any luck with her?
I don't remember what her Instagram name was. This was a while ago.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a28fa...a-2f5aacdbc358
-
08-09-21 11:07 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 457Baby Chicaa
Chatted with this one for a while. I got pro vibes from her. I didn't pull the trigger as someone more interesting contacted me, so I went in that direction instead. Now she's not responding to my text. Any details on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3f7e9...0-c1466d96a6d6
-
08-09-21 10:58 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 457Sbrighton667
I chatted up with this one only to find out that she is only offering massage service. She will not text with you all communication was done through KIK. FS is only on the menu if she feels the vibe with you. Since there was uncertainty of FS I declined. Pic of services and rates attached.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48912-5bdb-4397-ae6e-4494190d9ba9
-
08-09-21 10:49 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 586Pro
She has ads all over in most of the usual places. Can't imagine they're successful, though. Geez. Not enough money in the world.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





