Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 18418
-
08-09-21 15:45 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 549Lebanese
Anyone else meet up with this girl from SA? We went out once a year or so ago but she seems to have disappeared off the site. She went by Sara and the time we met up she was brand new. We had a quick dinner and she mentioned CFS being on her menu. Unfortunately Covid stuck and I've been playing it safe in the house. If anyone has her info I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
08-09-21 14:55 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 197She is on craigslist as well
I texted her via CL, and she immediately wanted a face pic. She is a bigger girl, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. That printed card with prices? Very weird. I passed.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:57 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1061Alright fellas. This one agreed to 100 for me. Hop on it.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Not my type.
-
08-09-21 11:11 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 457Michelle
Interesting I use to follow her on Instagram, but that connection is no longer there. Maybe she blocked me. Now I see her on SA but didn't respond back to my messages. Anyone had any luck with her?
I don't remember what her Instagram name was. This was a while ago.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a28fa...a-2f5aacdbc358
-
08-09-21 11:07 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 457Baby Chicaa
Chatted with this one for a while. I got pro vibes from her. I didn't pull the trigger as someone more interesting contacted me, so I went in that direction instead. Now she's not responding to my text. Any details on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3f7e9...0-c1466d96a6d6
-
08-09-21 10:58 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 457Sbrighton667
I chatted up with this one only to find out that she is only offering massage service. She will not text with you all communication was done through KIK. FS is only on the menu if she feels the vibe with you. Since there was uncertainty of FS I declined. Pic of services and rates attached.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48912-5bdb-4397-ae6e-4494190d9ba9
-
08-09-21 10:49 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 586Pro
She has ads all over in most of the usual places. Can't imagine they're successful, though. Geez. Not enough money in the world.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:48 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 457I would think so. I haven't seen any feedback from fellow mongers reporting any success with these Whatsapp Asian women. In my opinion that's a red flag. Also a good sign to watch for is how they construct their sentences, when you read out their response back to you it just sounds a bit off. Be careful out there SA seems to have become an heaven for scammers.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:42 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 1061https://www.instagram.com/lapollyofficial/?hl=en
Meet on sa. Multiple times- she's hot! But terrible. I'd keep seeing so I can just grace her beauty. Based on her insta she definitely has some big money dude.
-
08-09-21 09:54 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 239Yep scammers are whatsapp, google hangout, etc. Had one that had a "real" US number to use, blocked her ass after 3 messages to my burner number.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
GG.
-
08-09-21 08:55 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 139WhatsApp
When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?
-
08-09-21 01:51 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 108Another Flake
Chatted for a bit, then dropped the "subscibe to my only fans".
https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2b...d-a5302947f304
-
08-09-21 00:48 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 1061Wimbledon
https://www.seeking.com/member/2d33c...7-915db72e5a08
Any info on this one.
Might have deactivated.
-
08-09-21 00:35 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 1061https://www.seeking.com/member/37fff...a-e876618c45a4
Another one dtf. I offered her nothing. She's too foul for me.
-
08-09-21 00:31 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 1061https://www.seeking.com/member/23d38...3-6e9090ff5733
I offered 100 she wanted 500 then 400. I didn't bother asking for details. Her other pics turned me off.










Reply With Quote





