Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6886

    Dazzling Daisy93

    I met this one some time back. She look just the same as her pics. She has a boyfriend. In bed she was a dead fish. No BBBJ, she doesn't like Daty. It was a great disappointment. I believe that she take estacy pills too.
    Damage was $$.5

    Complete waste of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/55daf...5-4270abea10fe

  2. #6885

    FabFun0113 = Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyty11  [View Original Post]
    411 on this one? We are currently talking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0edaa...0-129ebe630ba6
    She's very real, and uses her real number so it's very easy to see all of her social media. A normal seeming girl, very articulate in text. We chatted for a couple of weeks building a rapport and seemed to be aligned. On the day we were supposed to meet, she confirmed she was coming, but then an hour before the date went dark. Very strange to waste time like that with no intention to show up. It happens, I know; I assume girls like this just like to chat with guys because they are lonely and / or looking for validation, smdh.

  3. #6884

    Might be YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else meet up with this girl from SA? We went out once a year or so ago but she seems to have disappeared off the site. She went by Sara and the time we met up she was brand new. We had a quick dinner and she mentioned CFS being on her menu. Unfortunately Covid stuck and I've been playing it safe in the house. If anyone has her info I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Can't really tell from the pic, but if this is the Sara who lived in Rockville, I got really flakey vibes from her. She wanted to play around right up until heading to FC. Think someone else might've mentioned her previously as well.

  4. #6883

    Lebanese

    Anyone else meet up with this girl from SA? We went out once a year or so ago but she seems to have disappeared off the site. She went by Sara and the time we met up she was brand new. We had a quick dinner and she mentioned CFS being on her menu. Unfortunately Covid stuck and I've been playing it safe in the house. If anyone has her info I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AEE29794-BCE9-4201-92E5-ACED2507D953.jpg‎  

  5. #6882

    She is on craigslist as well

    I texted her via CL, and she immediately wanted a face pic. She is a bigger girl, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. That printed card with prices? Very weird. I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I chatted up with this one only to find out that she is only offering massage service. She will not text with you all communication was done through KIK. FS is only on the menu if she feels the vibe with you. Since there was uncertainty of FS I declined. Pic of services and rates attached.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48912-5bdb-4397-ae6e-4494190d9ba9

  6. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/37fff...a-e876618c45a4

    Another one dtf. I offered her nothing. She's too foul for me.
    Alright fellas. This one agreed to 100 for me. Hop on it.

    Not my type.

  7. #6880

    Michelle

    Interesting I use to follow her on Instagram, but that connection is no longer there. Maybe she blocked me. Now I see her on SA but didn't respond back to my messages. Anyone had any luck with her?

    I don't remember what her Instagram name was. This was a while ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a28fa...a-2f5aacdbc358

  8. #6879

    Baby Chicaa

    Chatted with this one for a while. I got pro vibes from her. I didn't pull the trigger as someone more interesting contacted me, so I went in that direction instead. Now she's not responding to my text. Any details on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f7e9...0-c1466d96a6d6

  9. #6878

    Sbrighton667

    I chatted up with this one only to find out that she is only offering massage service. She will not text with you all communication was done through KIK. FS is only on the menu if she feels the vibe with you. Since there was uncertainty of FS I declined. Pic of services and rates attached.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48912-5bdb-4397-ae6e-4494190d9ba9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2785257-1f91-46d5-a15f-91944077260f~2.jpg‎   7c2feed1-2d48-4d0a-8071-6a30b86c6777~2.jpg‎  

  10. #6877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Came across an interesting one that messaged me. Any takers LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d162...e-e758b5c5568c
    She has ads all over in most of the usual places. Can't imagine they're successful, though. Geez. Not enough money in the world.

  11. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?
    I would think so. I haven't seen any feedback from fellow mongers reporting any success with these Whatsapp Asian women. In my opinion that's a red flag. Also a good sign to watch for is how they construct their sentences, when you read out their response back to you it just sounds a bit off. Be careful out there SA seems to have become an heaven for scammers.

  12. #6875
    https://www.instagram.com/lapollyofficial/?hl=en

    Meet on sa. Multiple times- she's hot! But terrible. I'd keep seeing so I can just grace her beauty. Based on her insta she definitely has some big money dude.

  13. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?
    Yep scammers are whatsapp, google hangout, etc. Had one that had a "real" US number to use, blocked her ass after 3 messages to my burner number.

    GG.

  14. #6873

    WhatsApp

    When Asian women who seem too good to be true, ask for your Whats App number, that's pretty much a red flag, right?

  15. #6872

    Another Flake

    Chatted for a bit, then dropped the "subscibe to my only fans".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2b...d-a5302947f304

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape