Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 37366
-
08-09-21 19:49 #21811Asshole

Posts: 567Yeah kind of look like she was smuggling Chewbacca LOL. So here's my question to you. If you knew it wouldn't go be good why did you go?.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:11 #21810Senior Member

Posts: 391Tagged Aubrey
Today I went low and contacted Aubrey. I knew going in it wasn't going to be fun but two of my regulars were busy and another one is ghosting me so whatever. What I wanted to report is why none of you mongers ever mentioned her Bush!! That thing was a straight up crows nest! My other comment is her tramp stamp tattoo."Harder Daddy. " This has never been mentioned! Anyway, I will not repeat. That's my two cents.
-
08-09-21 16:57 #21809Senior Member

Posts: 40Jb
Was actually just driving down JD about an hour ago and saw her walking on the Hardee's side, looking rough, but that's been the case lately. Haven't had a dream with her in a few weeks but the service was still top notch. Have heard she's dropped her rates as well.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 16:28 #21808Senior Member

Posts: 417Nikki
Her name is Nikki. Her bad reviews are all over this site.
Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 16:26 #21807Senior Member

Posts: 48Jb
Has anyone seen ol JB lately?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/601887900429
-
08-09-21 13:00 #21806Asshole

Posts: 567Thanks. I saw that and I'm aware she's legit however was asking if anyone has any personal experiences.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 12:39 #21805Senior Member

Posts: 30Another C & D
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/184545978746
Hey good peeps! One of my buddies asked me about this chick. I last saw her back in 2019 when she was in Dinwiddie. He texted me that he got ripped off by her when she asked for donation upfront then someone knocked and ask him if he could move his car. She then texted him to wait at a nearby Burger king because her father's coming over. That's when he decided to split. I remember reading one post about her cash and dashing people. I don't know what to tell him because that didn't happen to me fortunately. I guess everything, and everybody changes.
-
08-09-21 11:58 #21804Senior Member

Posts: 39https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...w.asp?ID=59623
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
This should tell you what you need.
-
08-09-21 09:18 #21803Asshole

Posts: 567Anyone seen this one?
-
08-08-21 21:39 #21802Senior Member

Posts: 66Liz
I remember taking her shopping for her birthday one year, we went to old navy and bought a few outfits, then to DSW for a pair of nice shoes. She wanted a cheap pair, and I said no, and got her some nice looking Nikes. She was so appreciative, and I remember how happy she was.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 20:22 #21801Senior Member

Posts: 1449I second that Koko is real deal. I've seen her few times. Hard to get hold of sometimes but man she is good. If your gonna hit it from behind make sure to take your clothes off because she may soak you depending on if she's in to it or how you hitting it. She doesn't post all the time but I try to see her when she does. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 17:56 #21800Senior Member

Posts: 617Happy Birthday Liz
She would have been 41 today. Great memories. Haven't met another person like her.
-
08-08-21 15:27 #21799Senior Member

Posts: 198Clear your box for PM.
Box is full. Cannot PM.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:29 #21798Senior Member

Posts: 28Sunny
Best recommendation ever. Beautiful spinner who knows how to please. Attentive, down to earth and most importantly a nice person. Well worth it. And I second every Bigman said. Run don't walk. First full day here. Comes back every few months. A good one for the Rolodex.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 12:22 #21797Senior Member

Posts: 85Bed Wetter
Forgive me if I'm posting too much for something that can be all in one post. Trying to go off of memory here and as I see the ads appear.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/067573581638
I saw her about a year ago I'm guessing. Most of the info still applies I'm guessing. She hosted at that time off Midlo in a decent hotel. This was also before her ads mentioned verification. No QV's, only hh and h. 1 pop for the hh, 2 for the h. I entered and was greeted by a barely clothed small-ish woman with a gorgeous body. Like wow. Off to sleep I went. She offered BBJ, but everything else is covered. She is very business-like in her approach. Not mechanical, but definitely get to the point. Once the member was awake, on the bag went and I hit it from behind. Didn't last long, and yes, she does squirt. She offers DATY as well. No smell, outstanding time down there. Damage a year ago was $.2, before awakening from my slumber relaxed. Offers massages and back rubs.
Haven't seen her in a while due to my desire to have more intimate sessions and wanting multiple pops for a hh, but she is good and I'd recommend. Prices are reasonable and she'll make sure you are comfortable despite her business-like demeanor.











Reply With Quote





