Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 867 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6788
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ill try it today.
    How'd it go?

  2. #6787

    Partake at your own risk

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ill try it today.
    They are ancient.

  3. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Eagle rock bl and Lincoln. Does it mean no more?
    Thanks ill try it today.

  4. #6785

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Latinas in the AMP at near miracle mile. They are around mid to late 30's but still thick in the right places and really willing to please.

    Another AMP in West Hollywood claims to have more latinas and white girls but on the chubby side. Good part is they are younger than 30.
    Do either Tina or Diana provide Greek?

  5. #6784

    Names?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarleyDave  [View Original Post]
    I've had some decent white and Latinas at Just Relax in We Go.

    What the name of the spot on Miracle Mile?

    TIA.
    What are their names in Just Relax and what's their body type?

    Coco Aroma in Pico. Tina and Diana. Although Ivy is my fave asian lady there. A couple of miles away is Pink One Spa in K-town has some pretty good looking selections.

  6. #6783

    AMP on Wilshire?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 Latinas in the AMP at near miracle mile. They are around mid to late 30's but still thick in the right places and really willing to please.

    Another AMP in West Hollywood claims to have more latinas and white girls but on the chubby side. Good part is they are younger than 30.
    I've had some decent white and Latinas at Just Relax in We Go.

    What the name of the spot on Miracle Mile?

    TIA.

  7. #6782

    Eagle rock

    Eagle rock bl and Lincoln. Does it mean no more?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    There were several good ones eagle rock a few years back, but I thought it all dried up. Where is this one with two old ladies?

  8. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    I've been to one AMP at eagle rock bl with 2 old Asian ladies that offer FS. But old like 50's. The one in Glendale that I know only did HJ as HE for. 6 on top of. 4 for 30 minutes, no FS.

    Any other AMP or provider that you know in either location that offers FS? TIA.
    There were several good ones eagle rock a few years back, but I thought it all dried up. Where is this one with two old ladies?

  9. #6780

    Eagle Rock and Glendale

    I've been to one AMP at eagle rock bl with 2 old Asian ladies that offer FS. But old like 50's. The one in Glendale that I know only did HJ as HE for. 6 on top of. 4 for 30 minutes, no FS.

    Any other AMP or provider that you know in either location that offers FS? TIA.

  10. #6779

    Latinas in AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/21...zNAc2jcnBszQc6

    Had a good time at "Aromatherapy Spa" a while back. Found myself in the neighborhood and had seen their ads for ages. Sent them a text for more info and they responded with an address (strip mall on Melrose, near Vine), house fee (. 50 for hhr) and hours they are open. Responded with name and time to make an appointment and that was all they took. No response to questions via text.

    Called when I arrived and they directed me to an office upstairs that seemed legit. I thought I had struck out because of how plush and clean the place was. Oh well, I'd at least get a decent massage. Stepped into the rooms which looked like some shit straight out of Battlestar Galactica. Neon blue lighting, mirror lined wall, bed was high up but the shower was high tech. Every room had one.

    Therapist finally came in and holy shit, she was a fucking catch. Thick latina with a great ass and great tits. But god damn it I can't remember her name. I was so blown away by her that it just passed me by. She quoted me 120 for FS and we didn't waste any time.

    Did a few positions, finally flatironed her while holding on to her amazing tits and busted in the bag. Definitely worth the price though I won't be repeating super often. Feel free to DM me for more details but I was pretty impressed. If why'all know any other great spots for Thick Latinas around Hollywood please let me know!

    - RnR.
    There are 2 Latinas in the AMP at near miracle mile. They are around mid to late 30's but still thick in the right places and really willing to please.

    Another AMP in West Hollywood claims to have more latinas and white girls but on the chubby side. Good part is they are younger than 30.

  11. #6778
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    PriscillaM, you are an institution.

    I'm not a millennial tho.

    I'm a regular member, but I'm actually quite established on the international version of this site. Candidly, I view mongering in the US as a tide-me-over in between International trips, which my life and work fortunately allow to happen with some regularity. But it's just a different ballgame elsewhere. Being an illicit activity makes it kind of like pot before it was legal (here in CA). You have to buy it in hushed tones, and you never really know what you're going to get, and you don't like it most of the time.

    My one place that wasn't like that, behind the cvs or Walgreens in van Nuys, is now closed. So back to the armpits of this hobby for me.
    How much was the open air fucking at the foot massage place on sepulveda.

  12. #6777

    Melrose Near Vine

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/21...zNAc2jcnBszQc6

    Had a good time at "Aromatherapy Spa" a while back. Found myself in the neighborhood and had seen their ads for ages. Sent them a text for more info and they responded with an address (strip mall on Melrose, near Vine), house fee (. 50 for hhr) and hours they are open. Responded with name and time to make an appointment and that was all they took. No response to questions via text.

    Called when I arrived and they directed me to an office upstairs that seemed legit. I thought I had struck out because of how plush and clean the place was. Oh well, I'd at least get a decent massage. Stepped into the rooms which looked like some shit straight out of Battlestar Galactica. Neon blue lighting, mirror lined wall, bed was high up but the shower was high tech. Every room had one.

    Therapist finally came in and holy shit, she was a fucking catch. Thick latina with a great ass and great tits. But god damn it I can't remember her name. I was so blown away by her that it just passed me by. She quoted me 120 for FS and we didn't waste any time.

    Did a few positions, finally flatironed her while holding on to her amazing tits and busted in the bag. Definitely worth the price though I won't be repeating super often. Feel free to DM me for more details but I was pretty impressed. If why'all know any other great spots for Thick Latinas around Hollywood please let me know!

    - RnR.

  13. #6776
    PriscillaM, you are an institution.

    I'm not a millennial tho.

    I'm a regular member, but I'm actually quite established on the international version of this site. Candidly, I view mongering in the US as a tide-me-over in between International trips, which my life and work fortunately allow to happen with some regularity. But it's just a different ballgame elsewhere. Being an illicit activity makes it kind of like pot before it was legal (here in CA). You have to buy it in hushed tones, and you never really know what you're going to get, and you don't like it most of the time.

    My one place that wasn't like that, behind the cvs or Walgreens in van Nuys, is now closed. So back to the armpits of this hobby for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    For a regular member, this is a fine review. Informative, although the price paid was left out, but I can tolerate it, probably the writer is a millennial.

    This place has been reviewed here. There was a girl here named eve or Eva who was hotter than any of the flotsam on Korean escorts on sawtelle with fake pics and ass kissing mongers dot com. She asked for and received 160 for FS, plus 60 for the hour.

    The place, as you say, is essentially akin to fucking in a public library. It is difficult to fuck someone when the monger in the next room sounds like he is a homeless person in Venice watching his life's belongings crushed by a hydraulic compactor.

    The back break room is disgusting.

    The place is a soft pass.

  14. #6775
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shakeys

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Adding a review of the place on Sepulveda in CC next to Big Lots.

    I'll do as the good, the ok, and the bad.

    The good.

    - not much. Not a bad experience, but just nothing special.

    The ok.

    - had Angela. She was like a 7 face, 5 body (too many burgers). But cute. And surprisingly good English.

    - actually completed the massage after. So got a full 60 min. No cum-and-run.

    - but the massage was pretty amateur. A squeeze here, a push there.

    The bad..
    For a regular member, this is a fine review. Informative, although the price paid was left out, but I can tolerate it, probably the writer is a millennial.

    This place has been reviewed here. There was a girl here named eve or Eva who was hotter than any of the flotsam on Korean escorts on sawtelle with fake pics and ass kissing mongers dot com. She asked for and received 160 for FS, plus 60 for the hour.

    The place, as you say, is essentially akin to fucking in a public library. It is difficult to fuck someone when the monger in the next room sounds like he is a homeless person in Venice watching his life's belongings crushed by a hydraulic compactor.

    The back break room is disgusting.

    The place is a soft pass.

  15. #6774

    Place on Sepulveda

    Adding a review of the place on Sepulveda in CC next to Big Lots.

    I'll do as the good, the ok, and the bad.

    The good.

    - not much. Not a bad experience, but just nothing special.

    The ok.

    - had Angela. She was like a 7 face, 5 body (too many burgers). But cute. And surprisingly good English.

    - actually completed the massage after. So got a full 60 min. No cum-and-run.

    - but the massage was pretty amateur. A squeeze here, a push there.

    The bad.

    - for f* sake invest in some drywall. Next booth over some dude clearly getting a handie. Loud and clear. Because the walls don't go to the ceiling. Unforgivable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape