Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    I broke up some of my recent travels by visiting Monique this week. https://www.seeking.com/member/124fd...7-c53daae73af4.

    She lured me over with a recent vacation picture and glad I got to see her. I love the tan and lack of a suit.

    I need to get up to see her more often as she always delivers a GFE morning for me that leaves me with a smile. This visit was even more fun as she completely drenched me before I filled up the bag.
    Thank you so much for stopping by on your way though town, always a pleasure.

  2. #3980

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep710  [View Original Post]
    I'd love some contact info.
    Don't think it works that way.

    But I did communicate with her on kik sometime last year but never got to see her. I have seen pictures of her and she has a fabulous body and is certainly easy on the eyes. I kick myself for not following up and actually making time to see her. If you liked the pictures of her tits you will certainly love the rest of her.

  3. #3979

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more with indyguy69 - she delivers more than a smile. She is a fine lady. You mongers on the north side need to check her out!
    I'd love some contact info.

  4. #3978

    Monique0018

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    I broke up some of my recent travels by visiting Monique this week. https://www.seeking.com/member/124fd...7-c53daae73af4.

    She lured me over with a recent vacation picture and glad I got to see her. I love the tan and lack of a suit.

    I need to get up to see her more often as she always delivers a GFE morning for me that leaves me with a smile. This visit was even more fun as she completely drenched me before I filled up the bag.
    Couldn't agree more with indyguy69 - she delivers more than a smile. She is a fine lady. You mongers on the north side need to check her out!

  5. #3977

    Sweethoney

    Wants a gift through cashapp as a sign of trust before meeting. Needless to say didn't meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87563...3-cee2a965fdab

  6. #3976

    Breezy2324

    This one is rough. If you like attitude you'll enjoy her.

    Can't host. Won't do greek. Likes to be on top.

    Has no idea how to negotiate so settled at $ 50 and of course she complained both times.

    Only time she didn't talk was when her mouth was full.

    Looks good for age and swallows.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7f86c...a-9d5400ab7e3b

  7. #3975

    Babygirl

    This one is crazy good.

    Lives south of Indy near Poland In so bit of a drive but holy crap is she a nympho.

    Larger woman but her sex drive is insane. Everything is on the menu. But does take a round or two to get greek.

    I would visit more often if closer, maybe when construction is done.

    Didn't even cost anything, just loves sex.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4b43...2-c497854bbd5a

  8. #3974

    Friendly Venus update

    Hey all,

    She is now PrettyMizz on SA. She just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $. I have her permission to share her number with those serious about meeting soon. I am not a pimp, but she is a sweet young lady and I am just passing on the info, to help her. Be nice to her, and PM for the number.

  9. #3973

    Prettymizz

    Another great monger passed on information to get in touch with prettymizz. She is a down to earth amazing woman. A breath of fresh air, just a lovely lady that is unique. We texted for several days off and on and finally set up a date to see her. She is located up north a little, and I did have to stop for some condoms. But she was well worth it. Stayed in contact the whole time up there and let her know when I was close by. She meet me at the door wearing a cute outfit that outlined her body. Welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on the check. We sat in the living room getting acquainted and comfortable with one another, and after about 5-10 minutes of small talk, she leaned on over for a kiss and worked her way down my body to remove my pants. Her BBBJ was great, eye contact was even better. She made you feel as the center of the universe. After awhile she asked if we were ready to head to the bedroom, which was a enthusiastic yes. We get to the bedroom and this woman was amazing. Reverse cowgirl, doggy missionary, BBBJ again at my request. It was a great time. Even better was her accepting of me after working up this much of a sweat and finishing multiple times was a shower that she joined me in. I left with a hug and kiss on the check and a definite I will return. This woman is not a clock watcher just a person pleaser. We hit it off all week and felt very connected to her. The damage was not horrible and the drive might be a regular thing for me.

  10. #3972

    Blackbeauty

    No she's not black. But is real and definitely a nympho.

    Met her on the eastside near her job. She's wild. Put on a little weight, but still petite.

    Our schedules don't align so not meeting up again but if you can meet whenever take a chance with her.

    One time ride was $, says she normally goes $$.

    As always, YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/65b4f...7-fe4c1d8babef

  11. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley  [View Original Post]
    Will the system except a pre-paid debit card? Trying to avoid having anything show up on my cc statement. Open to other ideas.
    Yes. I use the Walmart MoneyCard, it works perfectly.

    It can be loaded with cash at any Walmart.

    Whilst it's not entirely anonymous, it's pretty damn close to paying cash.

  12. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Those are some very nice titties! Thanks for the picture.
    Yes and they looked better in person. I love a nice brown tan!

  13. #3969

    Getting setup on Seeking

    Will the system except a pre-paid debit card? Trying to avoid having anything show up on my cc statement. Open to other ideas.

  14. #3968

    Getting setup on Seeking

    When it comes to paying for a subscription, will the system accept a pre-paid debit card? I'm trying to get around having anything show up on a cc statement. Open to other options.

  15. #3967

    Nice Titties

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    I broke up some of my recent travels by visiting Monique this week. https://www.seeking.com/member/124fd...7-c53daae73af4.

    She lured me over with a recent vacation picture and glad I got to see her. I love the tan and lack of a suit.

    I need to get up to see her more often as she always delivers a GFE morning for me that leaves me with a smile. This visit was even more fun as she completely drenched me before I filled up the bag.
    Those are some very nice titties! Thanks for the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname(1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape