Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 13798
-
08-09-21 12:45 #6148Regular Member

Posts: 835th Street.
Been doing some asking and digging and it seems Uncle LEO was at 35th Street. I can only imagine that RL is soon to follow.
-
08-09-21 12:15 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 61Talk to the booker of this place. I'm pretty sure he posts on here regularly when he has a new girl in town.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:53 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL!! Those flowing juices could indicate something else.
Originally Posted by RealHenry4044
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 15:46 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 67Very unprofessional
I got screwed by this website.
http://thegirlsofthailand.cuties-sit...yasongprawati/
I drove over an hour to go meet them and had an appointment set up.
As soon as I was standing outside of the designated room, they went ghost on me!
I'm so angry that I wasted my time driving but at least I got to leave with the money in my pocket.
-
08-08-21 01:19 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 307Vivian. RL - Uncle LEO
Finally got Vivian after kicking the new young Papason a few $$.
Reviews are dead on. Great ass for an Asian girl -.
Her English is really good she lives in NYC.
But not going to lie the visit I had Thursday with Julia in room 2 was better except for when Julia rubbing alcohols your Dick.
Vivian however is awesome and a must visit sexy juicy in the right places love the highlights in her hair.
Upon leaving showed the new handler pics of Uncle LEO and response was that's why we use side door more now.
Upon leaving same thing pop out side door through the alley and POW Uncle LEO parked right at the spot 2 buildings down unmarked. See pics. So I walked around the back and a white unmarked car with a white guy seat kicked back parked against the wall. Didn't notice him coming in or out so he must have just pulled in. Also noticed pole behind their lot has a LE Camera and so does the pole at the corner on Archer both facing the establishment.
Me personally I don't give a crap I'll be back Tuesday when the news girls arrive but be careful you family guys.
Poppason said sexy tattoo girl coming Tuesday.
-
08-07-21 13:01 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 85Yeah I believe that's her she told me her name was Julia LOL who knows I'm pretty sure I got the same girl your talking about nice tits tho... felt good
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 23:57 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 311Was she in room 2? I stopped by earlier this week and saw Lucy in room 2. She sounds exactly as you are describing Julia. She had nice DD's and I couldn't tell if they were real or not. She had no ass though, the poor girl. She had a great giggly personality and when I asked for BBBJ she asked if I wanted to CIM with no sex? I said sure! I didn't mind as I was a bit turned off by the lack of ass. She did a great job and cleaned me up nicely after. I only paid the BBBJ upgrade.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 17:32 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 29RL Vivian
Just saw Vivian. In room 1. Hella cute. Tight body. Young. Ass is tasteful (not bodacious) but soft and plush. She is built for doggy!
She can speak English pretty well. Held a nice conversation. Dfk is 60 and she Defn has a nice tongue.
Did BBJ upgrade. Legit aF. Here till 8/10. Don't miss out fellow.
I asked booker for side door. Parked in back. No issues. I drove around in front. No LE. Be safe.
-
08-06-21 15:39 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 85RL Julia
Stopped by RL even tho I told myself I wasn't LOL anyways text ahead of time wanted and asked for Vivan was told "Yeah Ready " so took the drive down there. After reading reports on Uncle LEO lurking around. I decided to park at the CTA station and just pay The $5 still walking distance. Got buzzed in right away old papasan wasn't there tho. Anyways asked for Vivan and was told "No" she busy. Which was BS cause it was really quite and didn't hear any voices whatsoever. I told the younger door man bro you told me "yeah okay " and showed him my text. Once again he said "no she not ready today" so I was pissed didn't even let me see her the door 1 was locked. He told me we have other girl Julia. She walked out decent face 5/10 wearing a teal bikini and night gown. Big ole DD's Rack stood out on her skinny frame. I thought about walking out even after seeing her. But since I made the drive from the north side and payed for parking already. Decided to give Julie a shot undress, layed down & was sanitized from the waist down to my hands. After she drank sips of water and gave me a water / massage where she would spit water around my thighs and balls. Then proceeded to rub those big Puppies on my chest and balls. After Gave decent CBJ deepthroat let me grab the head and face fuck her for a bit. She spit and made it sloppy while squeezing my sack. We did Missionary with her puppies bouncing up and down .Then doggie told me to slow down after pounding her doggie for a bit. Finished cowgirl her riding. Good experience, really wanted to at least see Vivan in person. But didn't even get the chance. I'm not complaining cause I did get good service with Julie overall. It just sucks when you get your hopes up for a girl and can't even experience her. It's happened to me a hand full of times here. Anyways on another note took a drive down 35th and notice one of the Apts 17*3 that I've been to a couple times and use to have a good clientele. Had a big City of Chicago orange sticker on the door. Didn't get to read it from far. But one can only assume. Anyways stay safe guys.
-
08-06-21 14:53 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 73The correct answer is meh.
The multiple times that I've been there and their old location it is just dry body on body rubbing. No nuru gel like the amazing porn videos.
Originally Posted by Harbinger147
[View Original Post]
I'd love to find that somewhere.
-
08-06-21 14:22 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 286Who knows.
This place is so dingy I wouldn't recommend it even if it is on the menu.
Originally Posted by Harbinger147
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 13:36 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 142RL nuru
Has anyone gotten Nuru at this place? Is it good or just meh?
-
08-06-21 13:17 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 808https://chicago.rubratings.com/183742
Originally Posted by OCase00
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:09 #6135Banned Member

Posts: 4190Someone mentioned when Shelly was there there was a line out the door and around the corner and this place seems very popular. Not sure if that was an exaggeration but maybe someone complained there was too many men hanging around.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 07:04 #6134Regular Member

Posts: 10Red Lantern contact info & weblink?
Can someone please share red lantern contact info?
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
Weblink will be good too?
Thanks.










Reply With Quote




