Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21790

    Belen from VIP models

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, she is from Spain, a little older than the normal ladies from this agency, but boy is she fun. Everything is covered but she is passionate, Huge tits and ass but NOT BBW. She enjoys the backdoor playing and is a great time. On the pricey side, but worth it. I think there is a 30 min option.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1737082.htm?cat=1
    Thanks for the review.

    Does she allow MSOG?

  2. #21789

    One More Old Review To Share

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/65440781

    Not my cup of tea. This happened some months ago, so idk if anything changed. Communication was easy. She was near the diamond at the time. Off I went to begin my dream. I was greeted by a very large individual, who was larger than the pics would suggest (even with her warning). Was not my cup of tea looks wise either. I may be a heavier set individual, but that's not my lane. Undeterred (and thinking with my smaller head), I continued the dream. Donation placed on the dresser and we began. To my surprise, she pulled out a bag to give the head in. Now, I am disappointed and mentioned how it was advertised BBBJ was provided. She kept going with the bag on. I couldn't get into it and went soft. Couldn't get it back up. She offered to have me come again, but I declined and left. $. 2 down the drain when I awakened. I would not recommend, but if you are into larger dreams, then YMMV. She wasn't for me.

  3. #21788

    Sunkiss

    Just visited with Sunkiss.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/522089791840

    For guys that love spinners she is a must see. Body is banging. Has huge man made tits that look great on her. Flat stomach with abs and a nice bubble booty. She looks exactly like her pics if not better. $$ for hhr everything covered. Started with covered BJ, then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy, and finished in lazy doggy. No rush or clock watching. A+ attitude, hotel, and overall visit. Run, don't walk to see her. She's from San Diego and will be leaving in next couple of days.

  4. #21787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    If she is actually worried about counterfeit money, why wouldn't she worry that the card isn't loaded. She will. How will she confirm that the card is loaded? Hmmm. At this point just trying to keep you in the game until you fall for the sunk money fallacy. If you remain steadfast, you will waste time and lose the fee on the card but not your money. Never trust someone who won't take cash.
    I agree she's just faking that shit. Tell her only cash in 10's or 5's nobody counterfeits those denominations and if she still says no move on because it's nothing but a scam. I don't know of one legit provider that doesn't accept cash. Be careful even if she agrees that doesn't pass the smell test to me. Could be ugly situation if you meet.

  5. #21786

    SHe'll change her mind after you tell her you got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    A provider on RR has agreed to see me $ for hhr but wants to be paid with a cash card bc she has received phony money recently. I asked if it was OK for me to give to her when we meet and specifically not send her the info before and she said yes, that's how she wants it and after being comfortable with me she'll gladly accept cash moving forward. Thoughts?
    If she is actually worried about counterfeit money, why wouldn't she worry that the card isn't loaded. She will. How will she confirm that the card is loaded? Hmmm. At this point just trying to keep you in the game until you fall for the sunk money fallacy. If you remain steadfast, you will waste time and lose the fee on the card but not your money. Never trust someone who won't take cash.

  6. #21785
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    A provider on RR has agreed to see me $ for hhr but wants to be paid with a cash card bc she has received phony money recently. I asked if it was OK for me to give to her when we meet and specifically not send her the info before and she said yes, that's how she wants it and after being comfortable with me she'll gladly accept cash moving forward. Thoughts?
    That has scam written all over it IMO. Basically sounds like a ripoff. I wouldn't go through with it.

  7. #21784

    Question

    A provider on RR has agreed to see me $ for hhr but wants to be paid with a cash card bc she has received phony money recently. I asked if it was OK for me to give to her when we meet and specifically not send her the info before and she said yes, that's how she wants it and after being comfortable with me she'll gladly accept cash moving forward. Thoughts?

  8. #21783

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    She was available for me this week but I couldn't work her times out with my schedule.

    Her husband goes to a friend's house during her dates they've been together for years and he's fine with it. She's fun and accommodating.
    Actually met her husband and he is cool with her side job.

    Smoke is such a great, personable lady who loves sex. I had some trouble cumming and she took it as her mission to make me cum. Lots of fun.

  9. #21782

    Few Reviews to Start

    Howdy there. Long time lurker. First time poster. Figured it'll be sporting to post a few reviews for a first time post from a few experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/800712717229

    She used to be very reliable for me. Looks weren't there, but can really get into it, which I enjoy. Hosts near the airport. Communication can be a tad delayed, but once she responds, it's great. Offered BBBJ and never watched the clock. BBBJ, depending on your size, can get a bit rough, but she takes instruction well. I agree that she can be a bit chatty at times but she cares for you. Offers BB service as well, as well as CIP (big plus for me). $.6 damage for hh, and can often go past hh, with multiple pops. The biggest reason for this review, and the main reason why I will not repeat, is the monkey. Before, it was just MJ, which I didn't care about. The last visit, however? She pulled out a pipe, which she called "throat-numbing stuff". Pretty sure it was either rocks or H. That put me way off. It makes sense since sometimes she'll post that she's looking for party favors. A good time can be had, but that threat of the monkey always scares me off.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/465367608214

    Went to see her at a notel off JD. .8 for a hh, and offered bb at that rate. That should have been a big red flag to me. Went into the room, she's a bit larger than the pics advertise. Looked around the room, the toilet had red water in it. Strike 1. She said to get comfy, but her brother was stopping by to get something during our dream. Strike 2. Then I saw the pipe in the ashtray and know a major monkey is present. Strike 3. I act like I left my money in the car and hauled ass. Blocked the number.

    I'll post some more reviews as I get time. Stay safe.

  10. #21781
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kryss

    Does any of our senior members have any info / contact for Kryss.

  11. #21780

    Nikki

    Nikki in PG is available all weekend for incall great rates too.

  12. #21779
    Quote Originally Posted by AznPlaya  [View Original Post]
    My Last day in this area, and saw Lynn. Glad I took the plunge. Never disappoints.
    Whats the damage with Lynn?

  13. #21778

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AznPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Too explicit and same post with different number the very next day. Got to be a fake.

  14. #21777

    Lynn

    My Last day in this area, and saw Lynn. Glad I took the plunge. Never disappoints.

  15. #21776
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/371911216904

    She provides Snapchat but has filter on snap, I guess who doesn't.

    She is still very cute in person though. Amazing natural tts!

    Service was great, I usually never use up all my hh, but she made sure I did.

    Sucking and playing with her tts for like 10 minutes, terrific, passionate CBJ for another 10 minutes. Then did few positions for finish.

    It was $$ for HH, out of my typical $. 5 budget, but worth it IMO. She is here until Sunday I believe.
    What a bargain LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape