Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 888 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6372

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I found an old phone and I saw a list of old contacts. I thought about how great Miss Carmen and Maya were back in the day.

    I don't know if Maya (latina) is still around but she blew me away. I only got to visit her twice. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

    Miss Carmen is a tall, olive-skinned hottie with a smoking body. She was a mixed girl with great assets. I see her twice, too. The first time was a qv, and the second was a hh. It was quite a finish.

    Finally, I saw Michelle Staxx. I saw her the most. I missed her in Greensboro, NC once. But she ended up coming back for a while in Greenville, SC.
    I have tried to reach Maya before, never had much luck she isn't super responsive.

  2. #6371

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I found an old phone and I saw a list of old contacts. I thought about how great Miss Carmen and Maya were back in the day.

    I don't know if Maya (latina) is still around but she blew me away. I only got to visit her twice. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
    Hey BMW,

    For what it's worth, Maya has a post on them that shows she was last active in April of this year. If her number doesn't come up in the attachment it is 864-xxxx156. Let us know how you make out, okay?

    LtB.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596

  3. #6370

    A trip down memory lane

    I found an old phone and I saw a list of old contacts. I thought about how great Miss Carmen and Maya were back in the day.

    I don't know if Maya (latina) is still around but she blew me away. I only got to visit her twice. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

    Miss Carmen is a tall, olive-skinned hottie with a smoking body. She was a mixed girl with great assets. I see her twice, too. The first time was a qv, and the second was a hh. It was quite a finish.

    Finally, I saw Michelle Staxx. I saw her the most. I missed her in Greensboro, NC once. But she ended up coming back for a while in Greenville, SC.

  4. #6369

    Missing info?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jessica, not on STG. She looks like her pics and is in her 30's. Fit, in shape. Gives decent dome. Tight body and tight in the places she needs to be. Answers messages friendly even when I chat her up. Chill chick. Makes my top 3 list now.

    Top 3:

    1. Jessica.

    2. Jenn.

    3. Carmen.

    In no specific order honestly but Jessica seemed most down to earth and playful messaging w me (ofc don't do her wrong by it).
    If she isn't UTR would you provide a link for the rest of us?

    Thank You!

    LtB.

  5. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    I won't blast girls info publicly here. If you want details can DM and if you have anyone good looking in 20-30's white / black / asian / latina skinny / fit can trade w me for a link to her pub profile for yours.
    Since it is already a public profile how can it be blasting her info publicly ? LOL

  6. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    I won't blast girls info publicly here. If you want details can DM and if you have anyone good looking in 20-30's white / black / asian / latina skinny / fit can trade w me for a link to her pub profile for yours.
    You're only going to share a public link if you get something in return? Why bother posting her name in the first place?

    You're obviously new to the game.

  7. #6366

    Kim

    She definitely looks like her pics. Imo even better in person. Based on some of the reactions to my review of her, people have to understand that if you're 100 or more lbs overweight and smell like shit and treat the women like shit, you may not have a good experience. They are people too. I personally try to stay in somewhat decent shape and make sure I shower, brush teeth and have a clean appearance for every visit I have, even with my regular and as a result I have never been treated bad or refused a second visit from any provider. I have only chosen not to see some providers a second time because of their personal hygiene.

    But as I stated before, if you can get a visit with Kimberly, do it. She genuinely loves the challenge of getting you off, at least from my personal experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    She always thinks I am LEO because I am so cautious LOL. Haven't been able to get a meet w her because of it but if she looks close to as good as her pics as in person then she is one of the best looking / in shape providers in gville.

  8. #6365

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share info on Jessica and maybe a pic.
    I won't blast girls info publicly here. If you want details can DM and if you have anyone good looking in 20-30's white / black / asian / latina skinny / fit can trade w me for a link to her pub profile for yours.

  9. #6364

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a self promotion. Go check out my other reviews. I've only seen her around 4 times as I said I have a regular provider but when she isn't available I do see other girls, like I said, she is somewhat difficult to get an appointment with or she would be my go to everytime when my regular isn't available. I've given multiple reviews on this site and have even asked for info on ebony providers.
    She always thinks I am LEO because I am so cautious LOL. Haven't been able to get a meet w her because of it but if she looks close to as good as her pics as in person then she is one of the best looking / in shape providers in gville.

  10. #6363

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I love Jenn. That hair and those brown eyes. If she'd just bulk up a little, she'd be a power house!
    She actually did get back to a healthier weight lately. Still skinny but she was basically anorexic looking at times before. Now a much healthier weight.

  11. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly has been reviewed multiple times in the past how has none of the regular members noticed that. There is a awesome search feature on this site. Please use it.
    Yeah, I realized that after my mouse clicker blew its load asking up front.

    Search and ye shall be rewarded.

    Sorry about that.

  12. #6361

    Do you new guys not scroll back through reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She is very much my type. I also thought she was TGTBT, but now I'm excited for lunch time break fun!

    Before I go and search the entire internet for her rates, would anyone happen to know offhand?

    Thank you.

    And yes I've also reached out to her, but haven't received a response.
    Kimberly has been reviewed multiple times in the past how has none of the regular members noticed that. There is a awesome search feature on this site. Please use it.

  13. #6360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that Self evaluation Kimberly. I am sure You and your pimp believe every thing you wrote.
    In my opinion this is not a self review just a lurker who thinks to much of these providers LOL.

  14. #6359

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jessica, not on STG. She looks like her pics and is in her 30's. Fit, in shape. Gives decent dome. Tight body and tight in the places she needs to be. Answers messages friendly even when I chat her up. Chill chick. Makes my top 3 list now.

    Top 3:

    1. Jessica.

    2. Jenn.

    3. Carmen.

    In no specific order honestly but Jessica seemed most down to earth and playful messaging w me (ofc don't do her wrong by it).
    Can you please share info on Jessica and maybe a pic.

  15. #6358

    Kimberly is real and awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    Kimberly is one of my favorite providers. I use to see her every week for a QV. The only thing stopping me from visiting her is my lack of roses. I didn't think she had a pimp. But I guess one might never know. I still like seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape