Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 32173
-
08-07-21 21:35 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 42Teddy time
Thanks for the info. I am going to try both and report back. Eden Models is different than Eden in Alexandria right? I never be to a PV. Is the price for admission includes some extras or still need to work that out when there? PM.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:24 #19572Regular Member

Posts: 3Jenny at Eden
I recently visited Eden again and saw Jenny for the first time. She played by the Eden rules but I enjoyed my time nonetheless. I found her to be very hot. On the smaller side, slender with a tight ass, proportionate (not huge) tits. The bodyrub was unremarkable. When it came time to flip she kept her panties on. The vibe I got was that she isn't one for bending or breaking the rules. If anyone else has had better luck with her I'd be interested. Otherwise, I plan to stick with Emma when visiting Eden.
-
08-06-21 21:04 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 912I tipped 120 because to me that is what I would consider market rate for a CFS session in noVA with an ok massage.
Originally Posted by SmittyJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 17:06 #19570Banned Member

Posts: 392Best Therapy, Chantillu
Had the lunch urge today for physical medicine. Called Best Therapy and they said 3 were working on Friday and the weekend. So I drove over.
Upon arriving, I was introduced to a nice petite lady, Lilly. She was cute as a button and took care of me and I left fully relaxed. As it should be. Just a truly delightful lady and a wonderful time. Lily's English was good, had a beautiful smile and very pleasant. Of course I tip well and service is never lacking so be prepared. Enjoyment is a 2 way street.
Was escorted out and given a bottle of Fugi water, and went on to Costco to do some shopping. The place is clean, smells good, and Manager Lucy runs a professional tight ship. Good consistent quality generalally which is hard with Covid.
Always play safe and be nice to the gals. And you shall be rewarded.
HG2.
-
08-06-21 16:50 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 129Hannah Soft Touch
Gave her a try today based on past reviews. My first time here. Nice quiet clean place in an office complex. She seemed tired but I now think it was reticence with a new guy. Would only do a half hour. Don't think anyone has described her much. She's medium build, pretty face, definitely 40's-50's. She doesn't give off that full menu vibe. Glad I knew better.
Gave me a perfunctory table shower and then a perfunctory massage without oil. After the flip she seemed intent to provide a manual finish but was game for FS when I asked. She definitely negotiated a bit, and wanted paid upfront, but I assume this is because I was new and I bet it won't be as big a deal going forward. She wanted 200, I gave her 160 (apologies to anyone who prefers the confusing shorthand sometimes used here- for you guys it's $2 and $1. 6). She stripped and has a small set of enhanced tits with nice nipples. A bit chunky in the middle but not at all a turn off, totally shaved, and a tattoo on her lower back. Someone mentioned her being tight- she's definitely asian girl tight but I started slow and it wasn't a problem. By the time I flipped her for doggy she was making those pleasure-cry sounds they do in Japanese porn. It was kinda all right.
Afterwards, she cleaned me and gave me some water. I was zipping my fly precisely 30 minutes after arrival. I will return when I'm feeling the urge for some wham bam FS. Kind of wish a good massage came with it, but given where we are, I ain't complaining.
-
08-06-21 16:49 #19568Banned Member

Posts: 392Silly questions
These are silly questions. You have to read between the lines, be nice, carry cash and tryout your luck. Actually it is not usually luck. Maybe skill or nice personality. Everything in the World is obtainable if you work hard. Some have the ethic and some don't.
Originally Posted by Almel89
[View Original Post]
These gals are professionals and run their businesses usually well, unless you are dealing with a Crack head, who might have good and bad days.
Just treat then right and nice.
HG2.
-
08-06-21 16:40 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 304RTFF = read the fucking forum
Bro, the area has what you want. Now research it and report back on what you chose. Brothers are sharing every day, the least you can do is read the forum.
Originally Posted by TriniBoy3355
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 15:20 #19566Senior Member

Posts: 143Probably the one on Old Keene Mill Road in Burke, see Rubmaps.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 14:37 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 418OKM SPA. Burke??
OKM SPA. Burke??
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 13:56 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 427Slow days in August
Three consistent observations / perceptions related to my visits this week to OKM Spa (Burke), Lucky (NSprgld), and Angel (FFX).
- the facilities are immaculate.
- they all mention business is slow.
- the MMS / ladies / staff are very nice -- all happy to see me (likely they would be as happy to see you).
Appointments are always best. No "gps" at these well-established, well-managed businesses -- standard rates and tips we as hobbyists know are fair.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
08-06-21 12:58 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 73Candace
She was also Jessica at tysongirl so her menu has expanded some. What about Amber? Is she the same girl from before. Seems taller and not as skinny?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:48 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 67Tip enough?
I just followed the other posts lead on tip. If $.8 was light, what should it have been?
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:52 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 648I'm certain after my service, she immediately removed the sheets and was replacing them with clean ones as I finished dressing. But, I would certainly hesitate returning if I experienced what you did.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:26 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 104Is she open to FS or any extras at all?
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 14:11 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 363Aria, yeah that's her. She is okay on looks but poor vibes and limited menu. Olivia was cool, had covered FS with her a few times. I too will pass on her.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




