Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8978

    Intel

    Does anybody know anything about or has seen this girl? Goddamn do I love redheads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65781879

  2. #8977

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple months ago when she was a last resort. She doesn't even do anything. She is definitely all tease and no please. All I got from her was a HJ. There was nothing else on the menu. She reluctantly let me play with her tits, which are nice, but that's it. Don't waste your time with this one.

  3. #8976

    Natasha

    Decent looking girl. Paid for an hour, popped in 20, and she then ended the visit. She wasn't really into it, could have been bad chemistry, skills were meh…200 for hour. Everything covered, Said she would do bb for 600 roses LOL. Orlando has better options than this. IMO.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9018018629/1

  4. #8975

    Wow!

    WOW, Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Avalon has updated her website, https://avalon.sexy/home-1/.

    The new pics are so hot, you'll love them. Here's a sample with bonus pics including Ms. Berlin. Contact her at https://avalon.sexy/book/.

  5. #8974

    Reviews


  6. #8973

    Cuban Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerRick  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/151899535397

    I have been hunting for a cubnita MILF since Marina left our circle. Anyone partake in this one ever?
    Only problem.

    She doesn't pic up the phone.

  7. #8972

    Amazing Avalon's new Pics

    Ms. Avalon has updated her website, https://avalon.sexy/home-1/.

    The new pics are so hot, you'll love them. Here's a sample with bonus pics including Ms. Berlin. Contact her at https://avalon.sexy/book/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avalon835.jpg‎   avalon806.jpg‎   avalon.jpg‎   A&B.jpg‎   A&B3.jpg‎  


  8. #8971

    Rtottie: big booty ebony

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3215223057
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rtorrie.jpg‎  

  9. #8970

    Pay for the Trip

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65516596#.

    I wonder how many Mongers are standing in line to send her money to help finance her trip to Florida? She swears she will "pay you back" with services once she arrives. LOL!

    Don't fall for this BS.

    Grain 56.

  10. #8969
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Now she thinks she can get $$ for a qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65392080
    The first video sure looks like a zombie.

  11. #8968

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    That is Jamie from back in the day. Before she left Otown she put on the pounds. Looks like she never lost it.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/407-363-9/1/676051
    Has anyone went and seen this young lady. Forget if she looks like Jamie, is the head like Jamie?

  12. #8967

    MILF Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Now she thinks she can get $$ for a qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65392080
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents.

    GPS is totally out of control 300 an hour is for a very special elite group of top notch women now they all think they can get it these greedy girls are just going to force everyone to using AMPs.
    Since she advertised originally at a much lesser rate, all you have to do is when you contact her is to tell her, "Hey, I'm replying to your 75 QV ad I saw on XYZ. When can we meet?" I bet that would work 90% of the time. Look at her old ads and send a screenshot of it if necessary. Hell, Jane Doe is currently asking for 4 Bens (yes 4!) plus a Grant for BBFS. Quite a jump from her normal rates. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  13. #8966

    It is Baby Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks very familiar 🤔 I just can't remember why.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65045190
    That is Jamie from back in the day. Before she left Otown she put on the pounds. Looks like she never lost it.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/407-363-9/1/676051

  14. #8965
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents.

    GPS is totally out of control 300 an hour is for a very special elite group of top notch women now they all think they can get it these greedy girls are just going to force everyone to using AMPs.
    I wouldn't even go 100 for the hour with her lmao.

  15. #8964

    GPS with crazy upcharges for everything

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/535951873454

    Her name isn't on the ad so I can't search for other reviews. Haven't seen her reviewed before but she's been posting long enough that I'm sure she has been. I reached out to her and she's definitely got gps. She's not awful looking but judging by her pics she's not the level of attractive to even warrant gps.

    She quotes me 2. 7 for hh greek and upcharges for just about everything else too. With that many rules and upcharges I'm just going to assume she's not a very good time. In my experience the girls that I have seen that upxharged for greek didn't even provide it. They just came up with excuses when it came down to it and of course they aren't going to refund me for the upcharge LOL. So if I extrapolate that to all her other upcharges. I just forsee a session of complaints excuses and even more upcharges. Again, I haven't seen her though so maybe someone that has would have more insight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape