Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 24518
-
08-07-21 08:30 #11513Senior Member

Posts: 26Legal
Hey all, question for the current situatin Baltimore city. Is prostitution legal?
Also has anyone seen her? https://twitter.com/AndreShakti?s=09.
-
08-07-21 05:48 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 536Sorry guys are still having to deal with shit like this; but the saying 'you get what you pay for' holds true in all forms of purchases. I'd much rather pay 350-500/ hr for some banging pussy from a smoking hot model in an upscale motel, than to keep scrounging around the area trying to be cheap, then acting surprised when all I come across is scammers, chicks with questionable hygiene, and those that require a paper bag and a whole lot of viagra just to fuck them.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 00:51 #11511Senior Member

Posts: 201Got scammed by Tori L
Well that was an interesting night and a first for me. Contacted Tori Love, I have seen her many times in the past but probably been about a good year or more since I've seen her. Whenever it was just after she had her second kid. Drove out to her shitty motel, got into the room, chatted a bit to catch up, laid donation down. She disappeared into the bathroom to change and 2 seconds later in walks the boyfriend. Who the F are you? Are you F'ing my girl? Get the F out my room! I said let's get Tori out here first. Tori not even trying to come back out. Obviously scamming. Her and I go way back since we first met and have seen each other many times and this is what she's up to now. It's a shame. I wasn't sure I wanted to go thru with it anyway, she did not look good. Red marks and spots all over her face. Almost glad I didn't go thru with it but being scammed out of $. 2 sucks. Oh well. Fellas, avoid her like the plague.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/930578768051
-
08-06-21 23:00 #11510Senior Member

Posts: 422Lynette's back
Also before I forget, I've seen some posts on escortbabylon and noticed that Lynette has been back but not posting. She's a girl from a few years back who was very popular, huge tits, very open and willing before she started to rip dudes off. Not sure she's doing that anymore but I've seen posts of her with Tatiana in Rosedale and Dream over in East Baltimore. Like I said Lynette hasn't posted ads but I wanted to know if anyone's seen her recently and maybe some feedback.
Shadow.
-
08-06-21 22:42 #11509Senior Member

Posts: 422Update
So thanks to everyone's comments and dm. I appreciate that. I hit her up the other night and she was being stingy as fuck and wouldn't budge on doing much (which based on peoples hit or miss reviews made sense and I'm black as well BTW) so then I hit her up again today and mentioned how many people (I didn't mention where) told me she does BBFS & cip and she said yeah she does it finally but took forever with her response time and was being stingy again. Even when I asked about her rates she said she didn't know. How the fuck do you not know your own rates? It is the most recent number she's listed. She was probably strung out as she usually is from what I've seen her post on her social media too. I'll try again later but yeah. Finding a good snowbunny spinner with nice ass in Baltimore is getting slimmer by the day. I used to see Casey for awhile, and I saw that brunette Taylor when she was hosting with Zella over on Loch raven. I still never got a chance to see Zella. I really wanted her too. Heard she's been streetwalking these days. Thanks again yall.
Originally Posted by JuiceMaker6
[View Original Post]
Shadow.
-
08-06-21 14:21 #11508Senior Member

Posts: 346Done!
Space cleared. Tx!
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
MJ1.
-
08-06-21 09:09 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 805Clear DM Space:
If its not too mush trouble would you mind clearing some space for more DMs?
Thanks!
Happy Hunting!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:10 #11506Senior Member

Posts: 186Destiny
CIP open minded?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 16:06 #11505Regular Member

Posts: 3Millie
Yup she does though with her it's hit and miss sometimes she into and sometimes she just lays there like a doll LOL so hopefully for you, you catch her on a good day.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 16:04 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 279Destiny
She is definitely blessed with a pretty phat azz and a some good azz wet coochy. She is looking for some new regulars and she is open minded.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=3f567c91b
-
08-05-21 12:11 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 974Dynamic Duo or DuD?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16082393
Always laugh at the I'm back or back by popular demand!
Can those who requested them back enlighten me on a dream or two.
-
08-05-21 10:46 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 1626I also read from her social media account that she met with an accident. The pics she posted in social media always looked good with respect to her body. Location wise , I would visit her only if she is working from a motel and not from that house. I don't want to take a chance.
Originally Posted by SableGar
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:32 #11501Regular Member

Posts: 13Layla
Just saw Layla tonight after seeing some good reviews. She did have a nice body and an extremely tight pussy, maybe the tightest I've ever felt (though tbh I have a big dick) but her face and teeth were. Less than great. She was missing some teeth and her face looked bad. She said she had just been in a car accident on Monday. No sure if that is true, some other reviews here suggest she has just gone downhill. One way or another her face photos are no longer accurate.
She was only $. 2 for HH so reasonable rate. Not a fan of her location, she is in Dundalk in a lower end neighborhood. She also lives with at least 1 roommate and 1 of them seems to have a kid. Not a huge fan of that. It was an okay time, but I'm not sure I would repeat. At least not if I have other options available.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746
-
08-04-21 17:50 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 346https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...imore/65284444
Originally Posted by TheMadasian
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 16:52 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 306Well she was good when I saw her I while back. Got her at $ and she wasn't huge like the recent photo she put up (she always uses the same old pics too). Issa shame.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




