Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 29356
-
08-10-21 10:25 #16516Senior Member

Posts: 261Try the place behind Arby's on south side
So after searching an your PM'S I settled on some sugar. Rub was at least a 9 and Mr happy cum twice. Someone said she didn't want to drink that much milk so she spit it out.
I definitely would recommend I was early in the morning around 10 I was only one there.
-
08-09-21 17:42 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 636Re: Happy
You should be able to use the search feature and search on "Stop 10" but sometimes I've noticed where it doesn't work as expected.
Originally Posted by ChrisRock
[View Original Post]
I think he's talking about what's been mentioned on here a few times as "Stop 10" or "Stop 10/ North of Daily".
Eye A Mia Spa.
7480 Madison Avenue, #A.
URL]https://eyeamiaspa.business.site[/URL]
Had 2 or 3 good visits there late last year and early this year. However the last one was a little strange and disappointing so I hadn't been back.
It's been months now, places have turnover, I've thought about going back and giving them a shot again.
Oh and note there's a beauty supply store attached next door.
-
08-09-21 17:03 #16514Regular Member

Posts: 10Rose spa
Went to Rose Spa. The new girl greeting me, Alice. And servicing me was very friendly. Massage was a 7 or 8. Which is standard for most AMP's, and then the teasing began, which was pretty nice. On the flip, had a great HJ, , and was able to do a little exploring UTC including both nice nipples and very smooth skin. I will go back soon.
-
08-09-21 17:00 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 136No worries. Other end of the mall from Joes. The other Sun is in Beech Grove and just as satisfying, so I've heard. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by AsdEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 16:21 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 158Happy
Hmmm I'm trying to search on your post to figure out where you were but I'm coming up blank, any more clues?
Originally Posted by MyFriend31
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 01:38 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 38Sorry for asking like that. I know better 🙂. I am from out of town and google produced a few area places with "sun" in its name.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 20:29 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes, lots of ink.
Originally Posted by GioSanz
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 19:12 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 81Description
Was she tatted and with red hair?
Originally Posted by AsdEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 17:31 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 136The SUN in CASTLETON. 82nd & Allisonville. Trader Joe might give a better clue.
Originally Posted by AsdEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:03 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 42New Girls
Went to an old reliable place today just north of stop 10 road and Madison ave. The have 2 new girls working but the menu has not changed. Saw both girls one looks younger than the other and a little more attractive. Went for the hour because I needed to get a good rub. She did a good job loosening up my stuff body. Plenty of tease along the way, was very playful. On the flip asked what I wanted did a little negotiation and settled on BJ because I was a little light on funds. Very good technique and got me to the finish line pretty quickly. Will definitely be repeating soon. Next time with some more $. Looking to explore the test of the menu. Stay safe fellows.
-
08-07-21 13:48 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 38Where was this please??
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 23:43 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 136Still waters is a better option. Decent massage, back walking with the right person (don't remember names), HE normally without any negotiation. Nothing above standard, but always a nice ending and clean up. Not sure about the Stone. Not many reports on here for that place recently. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy52
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 21:33 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 438Visitor from Chicago
Just wondering any Asian massage place, close to 65/465 or even Bloomington. Massage + little shenanigan.
Thanks in Advance.
Chief.
-
08-06-21 16:38 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 283North side
Does anybody know an Asian Massage parlor on North side who gives happy endings? Still Waters or Oily Stone?
-
08-06-21 09:27 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 49Carmel Legit massage
Was draping required? Thank You.
Originally Posted by Maudu
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





