Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 887 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6335

    Kimberly is the best provider in Greenville. Period.

    Yeah Kimberly is the real deal. Sometimes can be hard to get appointment with because I'm assuming she is so busy and such a good provider. I have a regular Latina provider that is my go to because she pretty much will come anytime I need as I've seen her about once a week at least for nearly 2 years but during the rare times she is unavailable I always try to get Kimberly. Looks better than her pics in person which is insane and absolutely loves cock. Legit porn star experience. She can ride cock better than any of the providers I have had. I pride myself on being able to last but last time I visited her she made me cum in around 2 minutes and left my cock throbbing for about minute after I came. Honestly the best provider hands down if you're going for looks, skill and the pure love of cock and doing her job well. A+++++.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762

  2. #6334

    Babii Blue

    Seen this one walking down Mauldin rd from pleasantburg dr today as I was leaving the home depot. Only got a quick look at her but the body looked better then her pictures on the add a slim but shapely look. She was with a white dude possibly bf / hander. Sort of got my interest up has any one seen her that could share some info. Thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/124317620144

  3. #6333

    Kimberly is a beautiful woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    Used to see to her on a regular basis years ago before everything was covered and donation was lower. Likely one of the most beautiful providers around. She is a pro and will satisfy your needs.

  4. #6332
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    Wow! She is very much my type. I also thought she was TGTBT, but now I'm excited for lunch time break fun!

    Before I go and search the entire internet for her rates, would anyone happen to know offhand?

    Thank you.

    And yes I've also reached out to her, but haven't received a response.

  5. #6331
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    What is the damage?

  6. #6330

    Kimberly legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.

  7. #6329

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    She is very real everything is covered but her CBJ is awesome and Kat had some good grip. Will do anal for upcharge.

  8. #6328

    What a shame!

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.
    Just look at that ass! OMG. If she gave a good BBBJ followed by an enthusiastic doggy pounding, she'd be on my list.

  9. #6327

    Any feedback on Kimberly?

    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762

  10. #6326

    Such a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.
    Such a shame, She is so hot and I have wanted many times to pull the trigger. But if I wanted dead fish I'd go to Long John Silvers!

  11. #6325

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by DarianL88  [View Original Post]
    Heading down to your area Friday till Monday and looking to partake in some dreams. Any info or recommendations appreciated. I saw this one today. Anyone have any details? TIA.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/407389461757
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.

  12. #6324

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Partee69  [View Original Post]
    Not a first time poster, I was a senior member but had problems with my email and had to start over.

    The pictures of this girl are of inklusted from SA. I had seen her awhile back from SA and it was a great time. I had lost touch with her and when I saw the ad I reached back out. The girl that showed up wasn't her. Not sure what is going on but didn't go through with the dream. Was just wondering if anyone has actually seen the her. Good luck and stay safe.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/518525126079
    Yes I still see ally. You are correct. She isn't in with this ad.

  13. #6323

    She has done same to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyflier32  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to see her twice, she ghosted me twice.
    I have tried several time to set something up and she has done the same thing to me. Shame because by her pics she look hot as fuck.

  14. #6322

    Any Info

    Heading down to your area Friday till Monday and looking to partake in some dreams. Any info or recommendations appreciated. I saw this one today. Anyone have any details? TIA.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/407389461757

  15. #6321
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezart  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't see a name but I've seen her post off and on for a year or so. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65287915
    I have tried to see her twice, she ghosted me twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape