Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7921

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568

    Looks cute. If not too good to be true.
    Look at this link and then look at all pictures and videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65402903

  2. #7920

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye, and had some good comments on ListCrawler. So yesterday, I tried to give her a shot:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65378141

    Texted for a meetup in the afternoon, in advance. She texted back yes, and was real short. Asked for an address, and she gave me the super 8 off hwy z in Pevley. I arrived three minutes before the agreed upon time, and was not able to get a response from texting or phone call. I ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Completely ghosted. No return text or calls, and not explaination. I was cool about it, and didn't leave any nasty notes or messages. Screw me once, shame on you. Guess I won't ever be seeing this chic. Hopefully someone else has had better experiences. I ended up going with plan b, over the east side to Tokyo Spa to get an awesome table shower, and blow my load into a cute Asian named 'Sarah'.
    Those are pics of pornstar Natasha Nice! Nothing on that post tells me that it could be a real post. Well, I could be wrong but my gut tells me it's fake.

  3. #7919

    Pevley. Earth Angel

    This one caught my eye, and had some good comments on ListCrawler. So yesterday, I tried to give her a shot:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65378141

    Texted for a meetup in the afternoon, in advance. She texted back yes, and was real short. Asked for an address, and she gave me the super 8 off hwy z in Pevley. I arrived three minutes before the agreed upon time, and was not able to get a response from texting or phone call. I ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Completely ghosted. No return text or calls, and not explaination. I was cool about it, and didn't leave any nasty notes or messages. Screw me once, shame on you. Guess I won't ever be seeing this chic. Hopefully someone else has had better experiences. I ended up going with plan b, over the east side to Tokyo Spa to get an awesome table shower, and blow my load into a cute Asian named 'Sarah'.

  4. #7918

    Any experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568

    Looks cute. If not too good to be true.

  5. #7917

    Redbone riah


  6. #7916

    Recommendations?

    Hey everyone. Out-of-towner here to see a friend. Leaving Monday and was hoping to have a dream before I go. Can anyone give me a list of trusted providers in the area? Not much time to do research. Would prefer a young spinner who offers GFE and BBBJ. If you could PM me with numbers that would be great but I'll take anything at this point. Thanks in advance.

  7. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl for a while now but haven't been able to pull the trigger she looks sexy but the area looks suspect and that gun tat kind of freaks me out LOL! Would appreciate it if you've seen her reply or pm me, and let me know how it went.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/65389634#
    I haven't yet pulled the trigger, but the pic of the gun, and her having a gun tat on her. Makes me a bit weary. Just seems like a person you'd avoid if they weren't in this profession. However I LOVE her body type so I just might anyway. Sigh.

  8. #7914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Summer

    Was able to see Summer recently. She's not great with communication beforehand, and we ended up meeting later than the agreed time simply because she wasn't responding as the time got closer. She currently has bright red hair, and her body is good, a little post baby pudge on her tummy, nice tits (they looked smaller than the pictures in her ad), and a really nice ass. Got undressed, some light kissing and then she started an ok BBBJ, I've had worse but also have had much better. Spent some time in DATY, and her pussy was fresh and tasty. I know another poster said previously that she was ok with BBFS, which is not my thing, but as soon as I was done with daty she was quick to grab the cover. We started in lazy doggy (her favorite) and when I asked her to get on top she said that she hates being on top. We flipped her over for mish and I enjoyed watching her nice tits bounce around while I pounded her. Finished in the bag, cleaned up, on my way.

    She is a smoker, and I had asked her not to smoke beforehand (which she didn't), but my clothes still smelled like it simply from the room itself. If you have an SO just be aware. Overall not a bad visit, she's young, friendly, cute, smelled good, and was ok in bed. She was at a low budget motel so the room was a little messy, but no worse than any other lady who is living out of a small room. 160 for hh which I thought was reasonable for her age and looks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148852817

  9. #7913

    Aylee

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl for a while now but haven't been able to pull the trigger she looks sexy but the area looks suspect and that gun tat kind of freaks me out LOL! Would appreciate it if you've seen her reply or pm me, and let me know how it went.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/65389634#
    I had to copy / paste your link to get it to work, but that girl used to spell her name "Aylee" instead of "Ayleigh" like she does in this LC ad. I haven't seen her before, but if you search the other spelling on here, you'll find some information (not much though). She used to work with a girl named Brittany, who I saw a couple of times and had fun with. Aylee's been off and on posting for at least a year and a half and I was about ready to pull the trigger when she dropped out last time. I hadn't seen that she was posting again, so now I may pull the trigger. If I do, I'll post it here. If you get to her first, I hope you'll do the same.

  10. #7912
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl for a while now but haven't been able to pull the trigger she looks sexy but the area looks suspect and that gun tat kind of freaks me out LOL! Would appreciate it if you've seen her reply or pm me, and let me know how it went.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/65389634#
    Your link does not work for me.

  11. #7911

    Any info on this girl would be helpful.

    Saw this girl for a while now but haven't been able to pull the trigger she looks sexy but the area looks suspect and that gun tat kind of freaks me out LOL! Would appreciate it if you've seen her reply or pm me, and let me know how it went.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/65389634#

  12. #7910

    Apt asians

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    I have been thinking about trying out the Apartment Asians. There are so many adds and phone numbers I don't know which is real and which to call. Would someone PM me with a current phone number or two? I am guessing RubRatings are legit? What's the word?

    Thanks.
    Me too. Love me Asian long time.

  13. #7909
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else find it to be exponentially difficult to schedule a dream let alone, find one that doesn't take a good chunk of the paycheck? It was ramping up prior to COVID but it's really fell off the rails since. There used to be variety AND skill out there. Now, it's just a wasteland with a few Lord Humunguses out there collecting. I have severely reduced the number of dreams I have had.
    It doesn't help when you have girls like this: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65370056 asking $180 for a half hour. Outrageous. Other girls see this, and the actual hot ones are like "well if this fat, ugly girl is charging THAT, I can get way more".

  14. #7908

    Apartment Asians

    I have been thinking about trying out the Apartment Asians. There are so many adds and phone numbers I don't know which is real and which to call. Would someone PM me with a current phone number or two? I am guessing RubRatings are legit? What's the word?

    Thanks.

  15. #7907

    Lindsey Dump

    Well got response to her ad in my first text she sent me menu I went with top of line service! Flexibility on time then she goes perfect asked for age let's just say she don't like older guys.

    That must be the picky part to here.

    Aim.

    I guess if I try again I'll lie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape