Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 887 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6340
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jessica, not on STG. She looks like her pics and is in her 30's. Fit, in shape. Gives decent dome. Tight body and tight in the places she needs to be. Answers messages friendly even when I chat her up. Chill chick. Makes my top 3 list now.

    Top 3:

    1. Jessica.

    2. Jenn.

    3. Carmen.

    In no specific order honestly but Jessica seemed most down to earth and playful messaging w me (ofc don't do her wrong by it).
    I agree, I love Jenn. That hair and those brown eyes. If she'd just bulk up a little, she'd be a power house!

  2. #6339

    Ummmm

    Definitely not a self promotion. Go check out my other reviews. I've only seen her around 4 times as I said I have a regular provider but when she isn't available I do see other girls, like I said, she is somewhat difficult to get an appointment with or she would be my go to everytime when my regular isn't available. I've given multiple reviews on this site and have even asked for info on ebony providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that Self evaluation Kimberly. I am sure You and your pimp believe every thing you wrote.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210806-222338_Messages.jpg‎  

  3. #6338

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    I've seen her a cpl times last year or so, (pre boob job). Great head game, covered of course. I've also tried more than once to see her again but I keep getting ghosted.

  4. #6337

    Saw a new girl today, fresh to the game

    Goes by Jessica, not on STG. She looks like her pics and is in her 30's. Fit, in shape. Gives decent dome. Tight body and tight in the places she needs to be. Answers messages friendly even when I chat her up. Chill chick. Makes my top 3 list now.

    Top 3:

    1. Jessica.

    2. Jenn.

    3. Carmen.

    In no specific order honestly but Jessica seemed most down to earth and playful messaging w me (ofc don't do her wrong by it).

  5. #6336

    Self promotion

    Thanks for that Self evaluation Kimberly. I am sure You and your pimp believe every thing you wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Kimberly is the real deal. Sometimes can be hard to get appointment with because I'm assuming she is so busy and such a good provider. I have a regular Latina provider that is my go to because she pretty much will come anytime I need as I've seen her about once a week at least for nearly 2 years but during the rare times she is unavailable I always try to get Kimberly. Looks better than her pics in person which is insane and absolutely loves cock. Legit porn star experience. She can ride cock better than any of the providers I have had. I pride myself on being able to last but last time I visited her she made me cum in around 2 minutes and left my cock throbbing for about minute after I came. Honestly the best provider hands down if you're going for looks, skill and the pure love of cock and doing her job well. A+++++.

  6. #6335

    Kimberly is the best provider in Greenville. Period.

    Yeah Kimberly is the real deal. Sometimes can be hard to get appointment with because I'm assuming she is so busy and such a good provider. I have a regular Latina provider that is my go to because she pretty much will come anytime I need as I've seen her about once a week at least for nearly 2 years but during the rare times she is unavailable I always try to get Kimberly. Looks better than her pics in person which is insane and absolutely loves cock. Legit porn star experience. She can ride cock better than any of the providers I have had. I pride myself on being able to last but last time I visited her she made me cum in around 2 minutes and left my cock throbbing for about minute after I came. Honestly the best provider hands down if you're going for looks, skill and the pure love of cock and doing her job well. A+++++.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762

  7. #6334

    Babii Blue

    Seen this one walking down Mauldin rd from pleasantburg dr today as I was leaving the home depot. Only got a quick look at her but the body looked better then her pictures on the add a slim but shapely look. She was with a white dude possibly bf / hander. Sort of got my interest up has any one seen her that could share some info. Thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/124317620144

  8. #6333

    Kimberly is a beautiful woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    Used to see to her on a regular basis years ago before everything was covered and donation was lower. Likely one of the most beautiful providers around. She is a pro and will satisfy your needs.

  9. #6332
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    Wow! She is very much my type. I also thought she was TGTBT, but now I'm excited for lunch time break fun!

    Before I go and search the entire internet for her rates, would anyone happen to know offhand?

    Thank you.

    And yes I've also reached out to her, but haven't received a response.

  10. #6331
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.
    What is the damage?

  11. #6330

    Kimberly legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    I haven't seen her recently because of everything being covered, but she's very real and the pics are 100% accurate. She's super hot.

  12. #6329

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762
    She is very real everything is covered but her CBJ is awesome and Kat had some good grip. Will do anal for upcharge.

  13. #6328

    What a shame!

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.
    Just look at that ass! OMG. If she gave a good BBBJ followed by an enthusiastic doggy pounding, she'd be on my list.

  14. #6327

    Any feedback on Kimberly?

    Her ad seems TGTBT, but I figured I'd reach out in case someone has pulled the trigger previously. Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/203385723762

  15. #6326

    Such a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and pics are pretty accurate everything is covered and she does not get into it at all. I don't think her cat would have been that great even if she allowed no cover. Just did not really have any grip to it. I have seen 1 time and don't think I would repeat. Unless in a bad pinch maybe. Damage was $ for qv.
    Such a shame, She is so hot and I have wanted many times to pull the trigger. But if I wanted dead fish I'd go to Long John Silvers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape