Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but bailed. We agreed to a time; I drove to the house. Waited and waited. She put me off nearly 30 minutes then was surprised when I left.

    There was a key lock box on the front door and she gave me a code for it. I'm thinking that it's a vacant house for sale and she or her handler are using it. Seemed sketchy.
    Just to be clear, they wanted you to get a key from a lockbox and enter the home without proper permission. The girl could not open the door for you? Like I said in a previous post, this is not viable mongering for most guys here.

  2. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Royis  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share your experience? Is it really In des Plaines as the ad said? And The ad seem like just advertising massage with l1 only not FS or anythinng.
    I tried to see her but bailed. We agreed to a time; I drove to the house. Waited and waited. She put me off nearly 30 minutes then was surprised when I left.

    There was a key lock box on the front door and she gave me a code for it. I'm thinking that it's a vacant house for sale and she or her handler are using it. Seemed sketchy.

  3. #1451
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by PolishPrince  [View Original Post]
    Post is real but pics are not even close but girl is still good looking.
    Can you please share your experience? Is it really In des Plaines as the ad said? And The ad seem like just advertising massage with l1 only not FS or anythinng.

  4. #1450

    Betty with 262

    Guys,

    Just had another fantastic session with Betty of 262. She is a pretty Russian / Asian with a full body, real boobs and playful personality.

    Charges a little extra for BBBJ, well worth it.

    Highly recommend.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ast--day-35868

  5. #1449
    So there's a bunch of responses and some good points / questions so I'll just respond here.

    The photos on the ads are fake. However, 9 times out of 10, I have messaged the number asking for pics of who is working and they send real pics. Some pics only show a portion of the body while others show a bit more. But in general you get an idea of who you are going to see. One time they sent me the pic of the wrong girl but the girl I got was well worth it anyways.

    The reason I believe it to be decentralized is that each booker I have communicated with via text has had a different personality. Some are friendly and others are cold. Could it be the same person handling 8 different numbers? Maybe, but that seems like a major pain the ass. It seems to be a well run operation though. I've never had a problem so far. Never been asked to wait past the scheduled time. The only thing I don't like is that the bookers pretend to be the girl you are going to see. Although the two times I asked for a specific girl, they told me if she was working or not. But I only texted the same location for the same girl I saw there. I didn't text Lombard to see if the girl from Noble Square was working.

    Yeah, I would definitely like it if they had a website like the 262 but they don't really respond to any type of suggestions. So I just leave it alone.

    What I also know is this: Some girls are local while others fly in from NYC / Florida etc. Some do one location / one rotation and go home. Others may do multiple locations. I don't know how long a rotation is. I also know that the girls only keep 40 percent of the door fee, so they are much more inclined to charge for upgrades, if they are even available.

    As for performance, it varies wildly. It is highly YMMV. I have yet to be disappointed looks wise. But some girls are married and are not cool with taking their panties off. Some want money for it. Others don't. Service is definitely not guaranteed. But I have never walked out thinking that was a waste of money. I have said no plenty of times to ridiculous upgrade demands, however.

    Some locations are apartments and some are motels. The apartment I visited in Lombard was a luxury apartment with a very clean bathroom. The Schaumburg location was decent as well.

  6. #1448

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, seriously, if this one was legit, I'd bite.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235426

    But I think there's a 1/100 chance that these pics are real.
    Post is real but pics are not even close but girl is still good looking.

  7. #1447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    This is not viable mongering for many here. There has to be a trusted pimp before knocking on doors. Highly unlikely it's decentralized bookers.

    APP, please tell them to name the girls and show a standardization in the ads like NG.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The Russian bodyrub market is alive and well. These ads are just from today:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235426

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/190719

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/208681

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/138377

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235428

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    It appears to be a decentralized market with different bookers for each location. However, there are some commonalities. The pricing is the same at all locations except for the noble square one which is 20 dollars more. Every single girl I have seen has been young and attractive. But it is very much YMMV. Some charge extra just to take their tops off while others have offered DATY and more. It simply depends on the girl. My most recent visit was to the Schaumburg location which was in a fairly decent apartment. The girl reminded me of a young Russian Kate Upton, voluptuous with a big rack. She was probably 23. She was an excellent time. LFK immediately upon entering with plenty of DFK later on. She ended up moving her panties to the side to P2 P me. Then she played with her pussy while she jacked me off. It was a very hot time and I ended up finishing all over her chest neck and face. She told me she lives in Florida and will be back up within a month or so.

    The 262 moving to escorting, the disappearance of the 530 regime, and the inability of the 773 booker to acquire new talent has left an opening for the young euro bodyrub market and it is now thriving. The only negative I have come across so far is that it can be difficult to find the same girl to repeat with because they move around a lot.

  8. #1446

    Franklin Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate this info. I've been wondering about those ads for a while, especially the Noble Square ones. The pics are always too good to be true and look like some models instagram pics. So you're saying that most of them are attractive, even is not what's pictured, and good performers?
    Yeah, seriously, if this one was legit, I'd bite.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235426

    But I think there's a 1/100 chance that these pics are real.

  9. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met the girl from Lombard? I got an address and rates but never pulled the trigger.
    I appreciate this info. I've been wondering about those ads for a while, especially the Noble Square ones. The pics are always too good to be true and look like some models instagram pics. So you're saying that most of them are attractive, even is not what's pictured, and good performers?

  10. #1444

    Lombard Girl

    Has anyone met the girl from Lombard? I got an address and rates but never pulled the trigger.


  11. #1443
    There a few Schaumburg listing here. Do you recall which one or has she rotated already?

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The Russian bodyrub market is alive and well. These ads are just from today:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235426

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/190719

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/208681

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/138377

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235428

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    It appears to be a decentralized market with different bookers for each location. However, there are some commonalities. The pricing is the same at all locations except for the noble square one which is 20 dollars more. Every single girl I have seen has been young and attractive. But it is very much YMMV. Some charge extra just to take their tops off while others have offered DATY and more. It simply depends on the girl. My most recent visit was to the Schaumburg location which was in a fairly decent apartment. The girl reminded me of a young Russian Kate Upton, voluptuous with a big rack. She was probably 23. She was an excellent time. LFK immediately upon entering with plenty of DFK later on. She ended up moving her panties to the side to P2 P me. Then she played with her pussy while she jacked me off. It was a very hot time and I ended up finishing all over her chest neck and face. She told me she lives in Florida and will be back up within a month or so.

    The 262 moving to escorting, the disappearance of the 530 regime, and the inability of the 773 booker to acquire new talent has left an opening for the young euro bodyrub market and it is now thriving. The only negative I have come across so far is that it can be difficult to find the same girl to repeat with because they move around a lot.

  12. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Great news. What kind of rate are we talking? PM me if you want to share further details. Thanks.

    It appears to be a decentralized market with different bookers for each location. However, there are some commonalities. The pricing is the same at all locations except for the noble square one which is 20 dollars more.
    160 hhr /200 hr for most locations and 180 hhr /220 hr for the Noble Square location.

  13. 07-29-21 21:41


  14. #1441

    Rates?

    Great news. What kind of rate are we talking? PM me if you want to share further details. Thanks.

    It appears to be a decentralized market with different bookers for each location. However, there are some commonalities. The pricing is the same at all locations except for the noble square one which is 20 dollars more.

  15. #1440

    Discount Russian Kate Upton and the Expansion of the Russian Bodyrub Market

    The Russian bodyrub market is alive and well. These ads are just from today:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235426

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/190719

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/208681

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/138377

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/235428

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    It appears to be a decentralized market with different bookers for each location. However, there are some commonalities. The pricing is the same at all locations except for the noble square one which is 20 dollars more. Every single girl I have seen has been young and attractive. But it is very much YMMV. Some charge extra just to take their tops off while others have offered DATY and more. It simply depends on the girl. My most recent visit was to the Schaumburg location which was in a fairly decent apartment. The girl reminded me of a young Russian Kate Upton, voluptuous with a big rack. She was probably 23. She was an excellent time. LFK immediately upon entering with plenty of DFK later on. She ended up moving her panties to the side to P2 P me. Then she played with her pussy while she jacked me off. It was a very hot time and I ended up finishing all over her chest neck and face. She told me she lives in Florida and will be back up within a month or so.

    The 262 moving to escorting, the disappearance of the 530 regime, and the inability of the 773 booker to acquire new talent has left an opening for the young euro bodyrub market and it is now thriving. The only negative I have come across so far is that it can be difficult to find the same girl to repeat with because they move around a lot.

  16. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Have some extra cash and looking to play with one of the gals from ece. Any recommendations? Seen Rayna a few years ago. Was thinking kinga. Would love your input gents. Also. Any of them allow Greek?
    I've seen Rayna and believe this may be the case. Also seem to remember that Kinga is open to Greek, but never tried. Seen a few from here and they're always reliable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape