Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21773

    Belen Sauri

    Saw her today, she is from Spain, a little older than the normal ladies from this agency, but boy is she fun. Everything is covered but she is passionate, Huge tits and ass but NOT BBW. She enjoys the backdoor playing and is a great time. On the pricey side, but worth it. I think there is a 30 min option.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1737082.htm?cat=1

  2. #21772

    Review search

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076

    Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?
    There was one review of her a few months back and it was not so good. I don't remember the post title.

  3. #21771
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her until I realized there are a bunch of girls working from the same location. A few weeks ago they were at different motels, so this leads me to believe they are now working for someone. I could be wrong though.
    Thanks. She actually gave me a house address off Chippenham. That does sound like they are working for someone.

  4. #21770

    Chester Ebony legit or not?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/65350788 Been checking this chick's ad out for a couple days now and can't decide if I want to pull the trigger or not. Anyone out there ever dealt with her or knows if she is the real deal?

  5. #21769

    Red Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076

    Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?
    I was talking to her until I realized there are a bunch of girls working from the same location. A few weeks ago they were at different motels, so this leads me to believe they are now working for someone. I could be wrong though.

  6. #21768

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    Nope, Michelle was a brunette and a BBW.
    Agree that's not Michelle.

  7. #21767

    Re: michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Michelle that "retired" back in May. I'm trying to get better at using the search so I don't ask easy to find answers LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/481432795458
    Nope, Michelle was a brunette and a BBW.

  8. #21766

    Any info on her

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076

    Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?

  9. #21765

    Michelle

    Is this the same Michelle that "retired" back in May. I'm trying to get better at using the search so I don't ask easy to find answers LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/481432795458

  10. #21764

    Dt

    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is out? SO is out of town and can play for 1st time in forever, if not her. Where can I find those skills? Trying Staxx. Just no response yet, JB seems to iffy. Anyone else with the DT?
    Quinn delivers good DT but everything is covered, not GFE. She is nice to spend time with but I have stopped trying to see her because after we met once she ghosted me on two separate occasions. I am guessing she is keeping very busy and double booking because of the unreliability but I just don't want to play that game with my limited time. I would repeat if she would keep an appointment. The DT and skills were good even if covered.

  11. #21763
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCleanAir  [View Original Post]
    I asked for hh or 45 min but was told no. She is firm on the price for an hour and did say only have left a few slots opened.

    https://linktr.ee/Belleofnola
    Go for it! 600 for an hr is a bargain.

  12. #21762

    Kelly Ad from EA


  13. #21761

    Treat yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCleanAir  [View Original Post]
    I asked for hh or 45 min but was told no. She is firm on the price for an hour and did say only have left a few slots opened.

    https://linktr.ee/Belleofnola
    Yeah she isn't the skip the games low brow fare.

  14. #21760

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Her schedule fills up quickly so she is pretty firm on price.
    I asked for hh or 45 min but was told no. She is firm on the price for an hour and did say only have left a few slots opened.

    https://linktr.ee/Belleofnola

  15. #21759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Wrong post

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    There has been plenty to discuss about her. If you keep up with the other mongers post. Maybe not everyday. 2-3 times a week should suffice. You would know this a somewhat catfish, the ad has been posted off and on for months. And you will know the name and looks of the person you will see. Along with plenty of reviews. Maybe I got too much free time on hands to check this site out daily.
    There were 2 post, I responded to the wrong post. Meant to respond to this ad. Search Willow and get all the info you need.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/601316113733

    Yeah that other ad, most likely a fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape