Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21781
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kryss

    Does any of our senior members have any info / contact for Kryss.

  2. #21780

    Nikki

    Nikki in PG is available all weekend for incall great rates too.

  3. #21779
    Quote Originally Posted by AznPlaya  [View Original Post]
    My Last day in this area, and saw Lynn. Glad I took the plunge. Never disappoints.
    Whats the damage with Lynn?

  4. #21778

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AznPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Too explicit and same post with different number the very next day. Got to be a fake.

  5. #21777

    Lynn

    My Last day in this area, and saw Lynn. Glad I took the plunge. Never disappoints.

  6. #21776
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/371911216904

    She provides Snapchat but has filter on snap, I guess who doesn't.

    She is still very cute in person though. Amazing natural tts!

    Service was great, I usually never use up all my hh, but she made sure I did.

    Sucking and playing with her tts for like 10 minutes, terrific, passionate CBJ for another 10 minutes. Then did few positions for finish.

    It was $$ for HH, out of my typical $. 5 budget, but worth it IMO. She is here until Sunday I believe.
    What a bargain LOL.

  7. #21775

    Dominican. Giselle

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/371911216904

    She provides Snapchat but has filter on snap, I guess who doesn't.

    She is still very cute in person though. Amazing natural tts!

    Service was great, I usually never use up all my hh, but she made sure I did.

    Sucking and playing with her tts for like 10 minutes, terrific, passionate CBJ for another 10 minutes. Then did few positions for finish.

    It was $$ for HH, out of my typical $. 5 budget, but worth it IMO. She is here until Sunday I believe.

  8. #21774
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076

    Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?
    I saw her and she was much older and heavier than her ad. My general rule of aging 10 years and 10 lbs definitely held true in her case. Since I was already there I soldiered on through. Never went back.

  9. #21773

    Belen Sauri

    Saw her today, she is from Spain, a little older than the normal ladies from this agency, but boy is she fun. Everything is covered but she is passionate, Huge tits and ass but NOT BBW. She enjoys the backdoor playing and is a great time. On the pricey side, but worth it. I think there is a 30 min option.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1737082.htm?cat=1

  10. #21772

    Review search

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076

    Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?
    There was one review of her a few months back and it was not so good. I don't remember the post title.

  11. #21771
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her until I realized there are a bunch of girls working from the same location. A few weeks ago they were at different motels, so this leads me to believe they are now working for someone. I could be wrong though.
    Thanks. She actually gave me a house address off Chippenham. That does sound like they are working for someone.

  12. #21770

    Chester Ebony legit or not?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/65350788 Been checking this chick's ad out for a couple days now and can't decide if I want to pull the trigger or not. Anyone out there ever dealt with her or knows if she is the real deal?

  13. #21769

    Red Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076

    Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?
    I was talking to her until I realized there are a bunch of girls working from the same location. A few weeks ago they were at different motels, so this leads me to believe they are now working for someone. I could be wrong though.

  14. #21768

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    Nope, Michelle was a brunette and a BBW.
    Agree that's not Michelle.

  15. #21767

    Re: michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Michelle that "retired" back in May. I'm trying to get better at using the search so I don't ask easy to find answers LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/481432795458
    Nope, Michelle was a brunette and a BBW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape