Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8324
-
08-07-21 22:52 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 3422Hx
Definitely a good use of funds. I never understand why guys act like it's a big deal.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 17:39 #4078Regular Member

Posts: 9Mail check alternative (s)?
Is there an alternative to paying by check in the mail?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:58 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 1223Hot Lynn
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
You dudes must really want to fuck Hot Lynn if you going to drive from Vegas to Ontario, CA where her incall is. Enjoy that $4 gas.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
Drive safe!
-
08-07-21 15:33 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 258Hot Lynn
Does she advertise anywhere else. Not seeing her number in the ad.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:09 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 176HotLynn. She's back
HotLynn = Hot AF. Got to nail this one. Been waiting so long.
https://humaniplex.com/profiles/HotLynn
-
08-06-21 21:59 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 7266And, its worth the $25 dollars of the amount of intel and info you get.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 19:30 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 3422Start here
Humaniplex.com (HX) - The Social Network
Originally Posted by Hoooosier1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 13:44 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 67Hx
What is hx.
And how do I sign up. I'll be in Vegas in two weeks. Thanks a lot willing to share any indy info.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 12:58 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 235Hx
I'm sorry, I didn't realize the low entry fee. I appreciate that info! Hopefully be able to get this COVID thing out of the way and back to biz travel.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 11:41 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 149Nadia honey sinclair
She gets the job done, but is a pain in the rear to deal with. Has no sense of time. Was 3 hrs late. Said in-call wasnt available at the time of our appointment, even though she agreed to incall during initial setup. I was staying on the strip so didn't mind outcall. Agreed to meet in the lobby. Showed up 3 hrs late, and then wasted another 30 minutes on yapping on her phone before heading up. Wanted to kick her out, but was thinking with the wrong head. She did deliver as promised, but you need way too much patience to deal with her. I believe she switched from excalibur to circus circus. In vegas till 8/16. Has a tonne of reviews in the Portland, Oregon forum.
Originally Posted by Bkvera46
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/5037706165
-
08-05-21 11:01 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 1223Never did have the privilege of doing familial style encounters. Yeah I've had mom-daughter in Vegas, but not at the same time. That would be too weird for me. I creampied Kali Ryder and also fucked her cute daughter Pamela Morrison on a different day. Never had auntie-niece though. Bet that was cool AF.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
As far as Hx, I don't really understand why mongers are so reluctant to invest a mere $25 for a lifetime membership. Most of us spend more than that when we drive thru a Starbucks. The volume and quality of providers in CA and NV are so far out of proportion to the miniscule entrance fee.
One example of a Vegas hottie that I fucked in Orange County is Honeysuckle. Super cute and amazing BBBJ followed by BBFSCIP creampie. Never would have seen her if not for Hx. To me, the 25 bucks gave me a ROI that could not be measured in mere dollars.
-
08-05-21 09:19 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 149Abby
Yes, she wants 400 for an hour. Tried to set it up, but it was frustrating as she takes hours to respond. Was likely drunk and passed out. I don't have the patience for that.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 09:13 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 149Tasia
I texted her last week. Responded 12 hours later with rates, and went dark after that.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 07:54 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 235Leaving Las Vegas
That excellent! While my LV trips (pre-COVID) were frequent (and lengthy per visit), nothing as frequent as yours, although my longevity of years there has certainly helped. Unfortunately, that makes HX not economical for me, but TER does the "trick" fine. But I have to say, I've had the most interesting experiences in LV, with a couple of mom / daughter experiences, aunt / niece (these were real), group things and hangouts. I'd say that of all of the towns that I visit on a regular basis, LV is the best for sheer numbers, quality, variety and price ranges. I'd put Phoenix (yup), L. A. And S. F. After LV.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
08-05-21 02:18 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 216Tasia
She responded back to my texts as recently as last week. The issue was it would be hours later so we never met up.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




