Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 37346
-
08-06-21 18:20 #21776Asshole

Posts: 567What a bargain LOL.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 17:35 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 85Dominican. Giselle
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/371911216904
She provides Snapchat but has filter on snap, I guess who doesn't.
She is still very cute in person though. Amazing natural tts!
Service was great, I usually never use up all my hh, but she made sure I did.
Sucking and playing with her tts for like 10 minutes, terrific, passionate CBJ for another 10 minutes. Then did few positions for finish.
It was $$ for HH, out of my typical $. 5 budget, but worth it IMO. She is here until Sunday I believe.
-
08-06-21 15:44 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 417I saw her and she was much older and heavier than her ad. My general rule of aging 10 years and 10 lbs definitely held true in her case. Since I was already there I soldiered on through. Never went back.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 14:38 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 489Belen Sauri
Saw her today, she is from Spain, a little older than the normal ladies from this agency, but boy is she fun. Everything is covered but she is passionate, Huge tits and ass but NOT BBW. She enjoys the backdoor playing and is a great time. On the pricey side, but worth it. I think there is a 30 min option.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1737082.htm?cat=1
-
08-06-21 14:31 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 581Review search
There was one review of her a few months back and it was not so good. I don't remember the post title.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 12:27 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks. She actually gave me a house address off Chippenham. That does sound like they are working for someone.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 12:07 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 122Chester Ebony legit or not?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/65350788 Been checking this chick's ad out for a couple days now and can't decide if I want to pull the trigger or not. Anyone out there ever dealt with her or knows if she is the real deal?
-
08-06-21 11:40 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 48Red Flags
I was talking to her until I realized there are a bunch of girls working from the same location. A few weeks ago they were at different motels, so this leads me to believe they are now working for someone. I could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:51 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 171Michelle
Agree that's not Michelle.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:47 #21767Senior Member

Posts: 68Re: michelle
Nope, Michelle was a brunette and a BBW.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:10 #21766Senior Member

Posts: 69Any info on her
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...4/381846234076
Been talking to her and was going to see her after work today. Anybody seen her? Is she worth it?
-
08-06-21 07:15 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 72Michelle
Is this the same Michelle that "retired" back in May. I'm trying to get better at using the search so I don't ask easy to find answers LOL.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/481432795458
-
08-06-21 01:54 #21764Senior Member

Posts: 36Dt
Quinn delivers good DT but everything is covered, not GFE. She is nice to spend time with but I have stopped trying to see her because after we met once she ghosted me on two separate occasions. I am guessing she is keeping very busy and double booking because of the unreliability but I just don't want to play that game with my limited time. I would repeat if she would keep an appointment. The DT and skills were good even if covered.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 00:00 #21763Asshole

Posts: 567Go for it! 600 for an hr is a bargain.
Originally Posted by TomCleanAir
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:57 #21762Regular Member

Posts: 5Kelly Ad from EA
Anyone got info on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/65336143.











Reply With Quote





