Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 17740
-
08-07-21 13:05 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 418I haven't yet pulled the trigger, but the pic of the gun, and her having a gun tat on her. Makes me a bit weary. Just seems like a person you'd avoid if they weren't in this profession. However I LOVE her body type so I just might anyway. Sigh.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 11:01 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 399Summer
Was able to see Summer recently. She's not great with communication beforehand, and we ended up meeting later than the agreed time simply because she wasn't responding as the time got closer. She currently has bright red hair, and her body is good, a little post baby pudge on her tummy, nice tits (they looked smaller than the pictures in her ad), and a really nice ass. Got undressed, some light kissing and then she started an ok BBBJ, I've had worse but also have had much better. Spent some time in DATY, and her pussy was fresh and tasty. I know another poster said previously that she was ok with BBFS, which is not my thing, but as soon as I was done with daty she was quick to grab the cover. We started in lazy doggy (her favorite) and when I asked her to get on top she said that she hates being on top. We flipped her over for mish and I enjoyed watching her nice tits bounce around while I pounded her. Finished in the bag, cleaned up, on my way.
She is a smoker, and I had asked her not to smoke beforehand (which she didn't), but my clothes still smelled like it simply from the room itself. If you have an SO just be aware. Overall not a bad visit, she's young, friendly, cute, smelled good, and was ok in bed. She was at a low budget motel so the room was a little messy, but no worse than any other lady who is living out of a small room. 160 for hh which I thought was reasonable for her age and looks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148852817
-
08-07-21 09:08 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 170Aylee
I had to copy / paste your link to get it to work, but that girl used to spell her name "Aylee" instead of "Ayleigh" like she does in this LC ad. I haven't seen her before, but if you search the other spelling on here, you'll find some information (not much though). She used to work with a girl named Brittany, who I saw a couple of times and had fun with. Aylee's been off and on posting for at least a year and a half and I was about ready to pull the trigger when she dropped out last time. I hadn't seen that she was posting again, so now I may pull the trigger. If I do, I'll post it here. If you get to her first, I hope you'll do the same.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 08:23 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 177Your link does not work for me.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 01:24 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 74Any info on this girl would be helpful.
Saw this girl for a while now but haven't been able to pull the trigger she looks sexy but the area looks suspect and that gun tat kind of freaks me out LOL! Would appreciate it if you've seen her reply or pm me, and let me know how it went.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/65389634#
-
08-06-21 23:25 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 166Apt asians
Me too. Love me Asian long time.
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 18:21 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 418It doesn't help when you have girls like this: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65370056 asking $180 for a half hour. Outrageous. Other girls see this, and the actual hot ones are like "well if this fat, ugly girl is charging THAT, I can get way more".
Originally Posted by AverageGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 15:33 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 60Apartment Asians
I have been thinking about trying out the Apartment Asians. There are so many adds and phone numbers I don't know which is real and which to call. Would someone PM me with a current phone number or two? I am guessing RubRatings are legit? What's the word?
Thanks.
-
08-06-21 12:21 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 398Lindsey Dump
Well got response to her ad in my first text she sent me menu I went with top of line service! Flexibility on time then she goes perfect asked for age let's just say she don't like older guys.
That must be the picky part to here.
Aim.
I guess if I try again I'll lie.
-
08-06-21 12:14 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 110Emma
She previously did BBBJ when walking on Broadway for $20/$30 and CFS for $40/$60, before she found Backpage / Listcrawler. I had BBBJ in a car for $20, another time in her sisters apartment off of Kingston for $20, and FS in the back of a SUV for $40. Not worth much more than that to me. Have not seen her since she started online work. She is decent to look at, but the FS wasn't working so she finished BBBJ.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:48 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 319Dude. She says no BB anything.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 23:11 #7904Regular Member

Posts: 18Difficulty
Does anyone else find it to be exponentially difficult to schedule a dream let alone, find one that doesn't take a good chunk of the paycheck? It was ramping up prior to COVID but it's really fell off the rails since. There used to be variety AND skill out there. Now, it's just a wasteland with a few Lord Humunguses out there collecting. I have severely reduced the number of dreams I have had.
-
08-05-21 23:02 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 471Thanks for the review. I've been thinking about seeing her. Will she do GFE moves like BBBJ and dfk? Pm me some details. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:46 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 103Maria's girl
I know I will get some backlash on this post and it's ok. Maria has a girl in town right now and I will say that she is the best that I have seen with Maria in the recent past. She is a beauty, she is very sweet, very friendly, and takes complete care of you. Her eyes and smile are a killer. I am 1000% satisfied before I left her today. She did everything that I like and spent every minute with me, and we had a great conversation as well.
Do yourself a favor and go see her before she's gone. To me, it is very rare that we get this kind of quality.
Also, if you are not already a member of Maria club, please do not PM
me asking for her contact, it doesn’t work that way. Thanks!Last edited by Sssrsl; 08-05-21 at 23:03. Reason: Update
-
08-05-21 22:29 #7901Regular Member

Posts: 18Emma
I saw her about 2 years ago. Was very distant the whole time and talked about her jail time. Oddly, she got mad about something in the story and started tugging really hard on me which would normally be great but was not this particular case. I have never repeated. Ok neighborhood and her house was decently clean.
Originally Posted by MatureDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




