Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 19291
-
08-08-21 10:59 #11491Senior Member

Posts: 791Ashleigh
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...i/785181790480
Recently I had the chance to meet up with Ashleigh. The comms were good and she keeps a very nice house in SE Palm Bay. Her pics are not that accurate except for the one with the whipped cream and cherries. She was bigger than I expected, but not really BBW. Having said that, she was very pleasant and fresh and clean and the BBBJ was fairly enthusiastic. Tried covered K9 and finished in Mish and the 30 minute visit went by quickly. She has a sensitive body and is in fact a squirter, and she soaked the bed several times. That was a new experience for me. She said she has been meeting some rough clients lately and may be taking her ad down. I encouraged her to find some Sr. Forum members and she would probably be treated better. Worth a try if she is your type.
HH.
-
08-07-21 19:33 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 1943Serenity
I saw her probably ten years ago when she was down in the Melbourne area. She had the same problem then and it definitely inhibited her performance. It was a one and done! Although she's got some good BJ skills, the rest of the experience was substandard as you described with your recent session. I feel sorry for her obvious physical condition, but I certainly wouldn't pay that amount for what you described. Certainly a lot better options out there for the same amount of Mario's.
Originally Posted by TheLibertarian
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 18:57 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 87Please do not take this as beating up on a lady. I am trying to be as honest as possible. I was going to wait for a response from others, but figured I would take a chance.
Originally Posted by TheRealPeso
[View Original Post]
Time between responses was long, but polite. When I got the address everything was prompt. She gave me directions to her house and told me where to park.
When I show up she asked me to text her and go to door. We go to a bedroom near the front door. Have no idea if anyone else was there. If I had to guess, I would say no.
When she answers the door she is bent in half. She was bent over far enough that I could not see her face.
She told me not to worry about her back. It would not be a problem. Quite honestly, it made me nervous. She told me she had surgery and they didn't put a rod in.
She answers a call while before we start. She tells them to wait she is with a customer.
We get in the bedroom. She has excellent oral skills. Some 9 f the best I have experienced. Then we get down to business. I am a little nervous. We tried Greek. After a few minutes I told her that if she was gurting to let me know. I said ok lets rest for a moment. She takes a call, which anniys me a little. I did not say anything.
We start going again with her on top. Then she finished me off orally to completion.
I would go back for her oral skills but will not get full service again. I believe she is eager to please and open to many things.
I would say she is about 50. She is slender. Because she was bent over, I could not tell height. I paid $. 60 for an hour that included greek.
-
08-07-21 15:56 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 464Heather rocks
A little late on my review, but took the drive over from Orlando and so glad I did. My experience was fantastic. BBBJ, DATY. She fires pretty quickly! More BBBJ, mounted me in CG, and yes her ability to get on her feet and ride the cock makes for a great view of that tight body. Full on porn star experience. Switched it up to mish, and then I asked about a visit to Greece which was happily provided. Damn is that a great ass. Finished the hour long session in her mouth. You guys are lucky to have her over there in Brevard. Awesome time and I'll be back!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:33 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 95Rip off
Stay as far away as you are able. Rip you off as soon as look at you.
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:42 #11486Senior Member

Posts: 87Interesting. I ignored thinking it was fake. She advertises in orlando heavy too.
Originally Posted by CaveMan55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 23:11 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 920I saw her in a Sunday night 2 months ago. She was in a decent home in west PSJ. I didn't see an ad after that. She seemed to be doing well her room was tidy and clean. That's all I know. I was wondering myself.
Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 22:47 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 30Oh god she scammed me around a year ago. Do not see her!
Originally Posted by ManTown13
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 22:45 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 30Dm me her number?
Originally Posted by PeppeRico
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 17:08 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone know what happened to Fiona / Scarlet / college student?
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...n-out/39234188
-
08-06-21 12:36 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 758Btw
Oh yeah just to let you know she is not 40 years old she is 56 years old I would say them pictures were taken a while ago LOL no telling how many years ago.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:35 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 1943Heather
She's definitely the best in this area. If you like older providers who have great skills and really know how to make a man feel comfortable and completely satisfied, she's the one. Most 20 or 30 year old women would love to have her body! It's funny, I had a 14 year gap between visits with her and my experience a few months ago was just as good if not better than when I saw her in 2006! Highly recommend to you younger mongers as well! She'll take you places you've never been before, I promise you!
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:06 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 2959Barbie
Her name actually is in the ad, right there in the header, Its A Barbie World. Just search Barbie, lots of hits, mostly negative comments. Good luck!
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 08:57 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 103Heather in Cocoa
I had my first dream with this gal yesterday and it was all that the reviews on here said it would be. As I was walking across the street from the little white fence I saw a petite woman in the open doorway in tall socks, tiny panties and an open shirt, tits exposed, taking a dog off a leash. After I entered was greeted with a hug and a kiss, with tongue and pointed toward the play room. That's the last time I saw the dog. Opted for the hr. Chatted for a few and slowly faded out, in my dream I received a very sensual BBBJ with almost the entire shaft disappearing into her throat. We then switched to daty till she became overly sensitive due to the O and more BBBJ followed. A little lube was applied and cg was performed on to Asian cg "wow" what a sight and feeling that was, went to mish after 15-20 minutes the deed was done as I pulled out she reached down and grabbed a sample to taste, she replied your a little salty. I never knew. $. 5 was requested and gladly given. Next time I may request a trip to the Mediterranean, what do you think Heather? Best Regards.
-
08-06-21 08:06 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 560This one
No name on this ad for me to search. Anyone know her? Thanks.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/810048422595










Reply With Quote




