Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16689

    Anyone ever try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Or if it is real you 100% won't get the hour. It's basically "would you like to pay $60, $80, or $100 for QV?
    First time besides AMP. Want a safe visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65396007#.

  2. #16688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    100/ hr is *too* "right". From what I've seen, a price like that is a scam or a tranny.
    Or if it is real you 100% won't get the hour. It's basically "would you like to pay $60, $80, or $100 for QV?

  3. #16687

    Kendra

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7792360904

    I have never seen a senior review of Kenda here. Am I wrong? Does anyone have details?

  4. #16686
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65344675

    Need some intel on her. That ass is fat and the price is right.
    100/ hr is *too* "right". From what I've seen, a price like that is a scam or a tranny.

  5. #16685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times, not in the last 18 months. A very sweet girl who doesn't clock watch. She got a little heavier last time I saw her. She is completely submissive and will do anything you want. Poor thing does have the signs of an old habit. I agree 600 high, but sure I could grandfather in. Be kind.
    This is true. She's a bit bigger than her pictures suggest, but because we always fucked with her wearing various crazy outfits I don't think it ever really crossed my mind. She usually wears some sort of elaborate lingerie that she keeps on the entire time.

  6. #16684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Moejoo. Given your experience is from 8 years ago, how old you you guess she is? How long ago do you think those pictures were taken? Best guess since I know it's been a long time.

    Thanks again,

    Jimmy.
    I think the pics are more recent, her hair style was much different and she was probably 10 to 20 lbs heavier. Her face looks thinner too. I am guessing she is late 20's to early 30's. Have you guys looked at her twitter, right at the top is BLM a Black flag, and ACAB. Not interested in seeing someone proclaiming that on their twitter and she probably would not be interested in seeing me.

  7. #16683

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. I like her a lot but she's hard to get a hold of and she's increased her rates a lot. $600 is a lot for her, but the last time I saw her we ended up hanging out for a few hours, which made it worth it.

    She isn't quite as attractive as her photos because she's missing a couple of back teeth and has a few signs of a habit on her body. But she's a total submissive with a wide open menu. She loves to roleplay and will dress up however you want. We did this vampire seduction thing last time and she enjoyed it so much she literally came while she was biting my neck and riding my cock. She actually left a bite mark that was there for a couple of days. Unique and hot. But 2 x more expensive than she should be asking.
    I have seen her many times, not in the last 18 months. A very sweet girl who doesn't clock watch. She got a little heavier last time I saw her. She is completely submissive and will do anything you want. Poor thing does have the signs of an old habit. I agree 600 high, but sure I could grandfather in. Be kind.

  8. #16682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Krista Bowie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Krista? Been thinking on seeing her for a while as she looks super hot, but not sure if she's worth it.
    I've seen her a few times. I like her a lot but she's hard to get a hold of and she's increased her rates a lot. $600 is a lot for her, but the last time I saw her we ended up hanging out for a few hours, which made it worth it.

    She isn't quite as attractive as her photos because she's missing a couple of back teeth and has a few signs of a habit on her body. But she's a total submissive with a wide open menu. She loves to roleplay and will dress up however you want. We did this vampire seduction thing last time and she enjoyed it so much she literally came while she was biting my neck and riding my cock. She actually left a bite mark that was there for a couple of days. Unique and hot. But 2 x more expensive than she should be asking.

  9. #16681

    Krista Bowie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I don't but she's definitely my type. She's got a Krista Bowie vibe. If you do see her please report back.
    Have you seen Krista? Been thinking on seeing her for a while as she looks super hot, but not sure if she's worth it.

  10. #16680

    How old do you think she is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her at some adult erotic events about 8 years ago, so much could have changed since then. She used to be a bit heavier and although she was advertising primarily as a Domme at that time I found her to be most submissive and passive almost to the point of being catatonic. She reminded me of a Sloth I figured she was always high as a kite on weed and whatever. I thought her tats were poorly done and nonsensical. I didn't think she was really into sex work and I am very surprised to see that she is still around. If someone sees her I am anxious to hear their thoughts and experience.
    Thanks Moejoo. Given your experience is from 8 years ago, how old you you guess she is? How long ago do you think those pictures were taken? Best guess since I know it's been a long time.

    Thanks again,

    Jimmy.

  11. #16679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Ruby Bell?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ruby-bell

    Interesting.
    I ran into her at some adult erotic events about 8 years ago, so much could have changed since then. She used to be a bit heavier and although she was advertising primarily as a Domme at that time I found her to be most submissive and passive almost to the point of being catatonic. She reminded me of a Sloth I figured she was always high as a kite on weed and whatever. I thought her tats were poorly done and nonsensical. I didn't think she was really into sex work and I am very surprised to see that she is still around. If someone sees her I am anxious to hear their thoughts and experience.

  12. #16678

    Lmao

    I don't but her web site is hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Ruby Bell?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ruby-bell

    Interesting.

  13. #16677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about Ruby Bell?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ruby-bell

    Interesting.
    I don't but she's definitely my type. She's got a Krista Bowie vibe. If you do see her please report back.

  14. #16676

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65344675

    Need some intel on her. That ass is fat and the price is right.

  15. #16675

    Ruby Bell?

    Does anyone have any information about Ruby Bell?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ruby-bell

    Interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape