Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 12093
-
08-14-21 21:01 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 434Milwaukee's Back
I woke up this morning a little before 5 AM and the first thought that popped into my head was cruising Milwaukee, so by about 7 AM I was heading out. Made it to 35th and National a bit before 10 AM. As I was making my first pass down National and passing the Clark Station on 19th I spotted something REALLY NICE getting out of a car across the street. I was able to pull into the Clark Station, pass through the pump area and out on 19th in time to catch the eye of Mini (Skinny Mini) and she hopped in the car. (see photos) We spent a little time together but she wanted 60 for BBBJ and I was feeling to economical to pay that much. I got a good feel and she did some pretty good hand work for 40 and I dropped her back by the same place. I drove around a bit and spotted A LOT of girls out walking. A few kinda hot, a few not, but a really good selection for once.
I passed down Greenfield, then up to Lisbon where I picked up a average BSW. I think 20 for a little oral while we rode around a bit. Then I headed back South. I found Desi (she had some huge false eye lashes and a beautiful face and body, but was wearing a track suit and flip flops.) Picked her up anyway and we were going to do full service for 70 but she couldn't find the house she was staying at. I drove around with her for 20 or 30 minutes and finally gave up and dropped her at a gas station where she was going too try and contact her friends. Yes. She was a bit high I think.
Back on National and I spotted 2 girls in the same block, I went around and picked up Stacy, a 45 year old WSW. I almost passed on her, but I'm glad I didn't. She asked 30 for BBBJ with CIM and said she would swallow. She really put in the effort too, and did a good job. She had said no rush and she didn't. Afterwards I was driving her back to National and mentioned I might hit a Mexican restaurant for lunch as I was getting hungry. We ended up having lunch and spending about 3 or 4 hours together and another good BBBJ before I dropped her off. She made my day and the trip worth while.
Made another pass down National a little latter and damned if I didn't spot Desi again by the Clark Station. This time she was wearing jean shorts and a sexy top and I scooped her up again. She was a little more lucid this time, and we went and made up for the time we lost earlier. She wanted 50, but agreed to 40 for BBBJ with CIM.
In about 5˝ hours of cruising around I only saw 2 or 3 cops. It's nice to see Milwaukee's street game is waking up again.
-
08-12-21 11:12 #7952Regular Member

Posts: 17South loop
Long time monger, just discovered this site recently. I've been watching and learning, time for my first report. I spent way to much time on the South Loop last night. Super heavy LEO presence on 23rd and National by the apartment building across from the laundromat. Apparently someone got shot in the alley.
There were 2 that really caught my eye. Tall brunette in short heels, tight shorts, black lace top near the gas station on 19th and National. Another tall one with tight jeans, straight shoulder length hair near the gas station on 19th and Greenfield. The problem? I couldn't get either of them to break away from their Managers. Anyone know anything about either?
Kept rolling, some of the regulars were out, Dani and Bambi on National, the 50 year old that loves short tight dresses and pancakes on the make-up (I forget her name) on Greenfield. They're all to rough looking now for me. Lots of really skanky others. Finally about 11 30 I spotted one looking pretty good in short shorts and a damp white t-shirt on 25th and National by the McDonalds. Face wasn't much to look at but the body seemed pretty hot. Pulled up on the side street and she hopped right in. The long legs had quite a few scabs and open sores, the damp t short was lying about her tits. Quick LEO check and she introduced herself as Bianca. Searching the thread when I got home it's obvious many of you know her well, but it my first time scooping her. She wanted. 4 for a BBBJCIMWS. I know I could have often it for less, but it was late, I was running out of time, had burned a 1/4 tank of gas and was in no mood to haggle. We found a quiet side street and she leaned over, wrapped her lips around my cock and took me balls deep. The entire time was a deepthroat with nice suction. No slowing down, no complaining it was taking to long. Stayed on it until I popped, kept sucking all the way through my orgasm and swallowed like a champ. I'd probably repeat on that basis alone. I wish I'd known her a few years ago, I bet she was pretty hot at some point.
-
08-10-21 05:14 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 152Barbie
That's good old Barbie. Her summer outfits leave little to the imagination.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:48 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 170Best one ever
Picked this skinny little **** around 27th and Vliet. Needed some spare change and she wanted to fuck real bad. Loves only AA dick. Will not stop. Has a place near by but went to my pad cause I have air. Stayed for hours gave her a 10 spot and some smokes. Can't find her number. Will search.
Have anyone seen her. Have more pictures also.
-
08-08-21 13:41 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 80The hunch
Too many are not only looking bad lately. They are now more than ever hunched over. If it's to dig in a curbside for a used cigarette of what ever.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:18 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 1820One way to get scooped I guess
One way to get scooped I guess. Stand on the median strip on 26th and National at 10 30 on a Sat morning, headbobbing in a body suit and clashing panties. If a monger doesn't pick you I'm betting the first passing LEO will. No, I didn't scoop. No, I didn't hang around to see who would scoop her first.
HS.
-
08-05-21 19:21 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 2881Not my type
I was thinking that one is a dude.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 18:20 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 129South loop
I took a little drive thru south loop today 1 pm to 2 pm. I was looking for Callie but no luck. There was a few not so good looking SW out. I did see Angel out walking up and down nat. But I won't stop for her just let her keep walking. Some LE out but not more than usual for that area.
-
08-04-21 15:46 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 747Still seeing my favorite
Hope you all are treating her well. Got a lucky visit with her last week thinking I'd strike out on the stroll but bam. Still the best out there. Hot, great conversation and great service. Won't say what but got a little extra but that's because the relationship has been built. Paid for it. Still wish for some semi GFE but never one to complain with a hottie.
-
08-03-21 15:37 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 435I have it on good authority that the special funding that had been given to the department by the feds dried up on the 31st.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 21:33 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 68South Loop
Plenty out tonight, but getting scooped up left and right. Not much of a LEO presence, or they're just getting better at blending into the backdrop. Good luck and stay safe.
-VE.
-
07-30-21 23:42 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for the update!
Damn that's wild but not surprising. She tried to get me to take her to her pick up spot once and asked for cash upfront and told me to wait outside and she'd be back. I didn't agree with the plan. FS once or twice after that incident. Not bad which is why I asked if anyone had seen her around. She also offered uncovered FS, I turned it down. Too risky for me. Fun time just got to play it safe.
Originally Posted by ZealotMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:58 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 434Well, maybe she isn't your type, but there wasn't a bit of flab on her anywhere and her pussy was nice and tight on my fingers even. Some would think her to thin, I don't as I shoot a lot of glamour and would love to do a shoot with her although I'll admit a make-up artist / hair dresser would come in handy.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 21:59 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 48Wisconsin tight.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 19:43 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 1480The Rock
Nice report. But if you consider that a tight body then I'm going to say I have a body like Dwayne Johnson. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





